Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide (22438 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan / Jonathan Built Only Federal University In Buhari’s State, Omokri Replies Garba / Reno Omokri Replies EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by breakeven: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
seunmsg:
Reno omokri should shut up please. Nigerians are not fools and neither are we forgetful. 59 boys were killed at Buni yadi under Jonathan administration and over 200 girls were abducted and pastor Omokri saw nothing bad in these incidents. Jonathan never cared to visit either Buni Yadi nor chibok community where the incidents took place and Omokri as his media assistant defended all of his principals action.

Buhari has not only condemned the Agatu killings, he has also ordered an investigation into the matter. So, Omokri should spare us all this holier than thou bullshit. He should go and seek restitution for all the atrocities that he supported and committed during the GEJ administration. He lacks the moral standing to criticise or advice Femi Adesina because he said more terrible things during his time in government.
APC POO
Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
drss:
wonders shall never end. d pipul wey lambast GEJ for not visiting north east during him era ar now shielding buari dullard for not visiting agatu. bunch of hypocrites.
"Are u Zombie saying one year is too short4 buhari to perform? my dear it's not, soup wey go sweet? na from d aroma u go take know, no b when u wait till d soup ready! one dat keeps blaming his predicesor for one year? I'm sorry,has notin to offer Nigerians"

1 Like

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by nicolosam(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
seunmsg:
Reno omokri should shut up please. Nigerians are not fools and neither are we forgetful. 59 boys were killed at Buni yadi under Jonathan administration and over 200 girls were abducted and pastor Omokri saw nothing bad in these incidents. Jonathan never cared to visit either Buni Yadi nor chibok community where the incidents took place and Omokri as his media assistant defended all of his principals action.

Buhari has not only condemned the Agatu killings, he has also ordered an investigation into the matter. So, Omokri should spare us all this holier than thou bullshit. He should go and seek restitution for all the atrocities that he supported and committed during the GEJ administration. He lacks the moral standing to criticise or advice Femi Adesina because he said more terrible things during his time in government.

while I respect ur view that Reno Omokri had once been in the shoe of Femi, it should be noted that two wrongs can't make a right. let's reason on the message and less on the messenger. this government portends no clear vision and the earlier the better for genuine Nigerians to air out our grievances loud and clear on the need for gud governance.

1 Like

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by dTruth101: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
fulani's are really not violent as people portray them to be. they never attack until you attack them first and if you do attack them first they will show you no mercy. what people fail to see is that even this agatu situation started because they killed the fulanis first and burnt some of them alive what do you expect to follow after
Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by francizy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
ellechrystal:

Buhari is also a hypocrite, if u know what I mean, a year ago he was wailing, now its wrong to wail.
Abeg, stop defending what is stupid.
Weda u defend from now till tomorrow, u wount buy fuel or rice cheaper than others.

Pretty miss, are you expecting anything meaningful from zombies? Don't please.. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Krismart(m): 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2016

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by ellechrystal(f): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
francizy:

Pretty miss, are you expecting anything meaningful from zombies? Don't please.. grin cheesy
Lol. No b small zombies o. Can anything good come out of zombies?
Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by BushidoBlue(m): 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
dTruth101:
fulani's are really not violent as people portray
them to be. they never attack until you attack
them first and if you do attack them first they will
show you no mercy. what people fail to see is
that even this agatu situation started because
they killed the fulanis first and burnt some of
them alive what do you expect to follow after

So if a herd of cattle attack your crops and ruin the hard work which you have invested so much time and money into, can we call that a friendly visit or what?

Look they attack you first financially then attack you physically when you protest or confront them.

Ok let's flip the script.

Let's say you as a farmer or a trader goes to Katsina and start encroaching land there, then when they protest, you attack them, do you think your life will be spared?
Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by francizy(m): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
ellechrystal:

Lol. No b small zombies o. Can anything good come out of zombies?

Lmao! Heaven and earth will pass away but the zombies will remain zombies.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by tonio2wo: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
seunmsg:

Why do u keep dwelling in the past? Dint u read where he said they shld no make the same MISTAKE gej made in d past?
Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by ibitzbarlow(m): 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
seunmsg:

Do you lack comprehension or you just don't read at all? Is Reno not a Nigerian? That his Government goofed on issues like this stands him in a better stead than most Nigerians to know the repercussions of failing hence his being better qualified to advise than most of us.
He doesn't lack the moral standing to advise on matters like this since he is speaking from experience (negtive). He didn't paint the GEJ administration as saintly either but did accept their mistakes/shortcomings ; he doesn't want PMB to make similar mistakes hence his advice. Always read the messages and take away the lessons taught. Stop the hating/ blatant attack on the integrity or personality of the messenger.
Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Saintp(m): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fedayeen:
Femi Adesina has goofed more than buhari since they came to power.

I think that Aso rock has the potential to make professionals look stoopid like their leader

The problem is that we don't really have people who are principled and can stand up for what is right. what we have in govt are "yes" men. they are afraid to correct the president or offer contrary advice to the president. For example
PMB: i want to visit Afghanistan next week
Advicer: That is good sir, in fact it will show that we have influence
PMB: Is it a good idea
Adviser: Yes very good. Nigerians will appreciate it except the 5% who hate you. Just ignore them.

This is why u see so much gaffes in the govt and you keep wondering where are the advisers.
The same thing happened in GEJ regime and will keep happening because we don't have men who are ready to break ranks because of thier principles. they want to be on the good books of the president without knowing they are killing him. By the time, the president will realize it like GEJ did, it will be too ate.

1 Like

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by crackjoor: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
seunmsg:

Omokri is a hypocrite who should not be given any public attention. He should go to chibok community to apologies to the parents of the kidnapped girls for doubting the abduction of their daughters and for not showing compassion to them before advising Femi Adesina on how to do his job.

Which Chibok girls if I may ask u, abeg it is only a mu.gu pesen dat will believe dat fake story joor... Shey dem be office pin or dem b atoms wey ordinary eye no fit see? Pls say sometin beta biko
Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by spafu(m): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Femi please advise your principal to govern and leave us ( the Wailing Wailers) to do own thing. Don't seek avenue to hinge your principal's abysmal performance on our wailing. And seriously, if you or your principal, are waiting for my encouragement before you became vast in the art of governance, then you are on a long thing. And the thunder wey go fire you and that Dullard of Duara dey for mega station dey queue for black market fuel
Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
blackpanda:

Oya relocate to Togo grin
Or wait...i just learnt there is extra space in the lagoon!
. I dodge am grin
Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by dragonking2: 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Omenka is this true?
Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Frankiss44(m): 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
janellemonae:
I'm really dissapointed in this femi adesina. I think he should be sacked. This administration clearly didn't learn from what brought down d former administration. They are showing d same coldness. No empathy.

I swear down.. Femi is becoming a pain in the ass. He is representing this government in a bad light
Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Oloriokokan: 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
That was a terrible gaffe by Adesina. Such statement, in saner climes, would have made the people occupy the streets. What really troubles me these days is why members of the civil society and our 'fiery' activists are not speaking up. Where is Falana, Joy Odumakin, Madam Oby, and other self-styled human right crusaders? Are their voices now too weak to be heard?

Thank you for bringing this very particular woman called Joy Odumakin to notice, she was indeed with other noisemakers who called themselves activists a paid agent of d then opposition party, dis pple stage protest at any slightest opportunity, virtually every week. Now they are voiceless, well I won't be surprise because Dino Melaye was once in a class of dose crooked activists. One thing I know for sure, posterity will never forgive everyone that helped stage dis scam of d century.

God have mercy on dis country!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai / How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted / Emir Sanusi Arrives His Palace Following Trip To Saudi Arabia (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.