Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Do Not Go To Church If You Have This Believe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Go To Church If You Have This Believe (762 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / Do Not Go To Church If You Have This Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Go To Church If You Have This Believe by folks4luv(f): 7:33am On Apr 03, 2016
A friend of my late dad said something recently that got me thinking, he said when they were younger, they had this mindset that they were doing God a favour each time they go to church, so they only go once in a while. speaking further, he said now that he is more advanced in years, he realised their stupidity because he and his friends obviously need God more than He need them and they weren't doing God but themselves a favour by going to church.

I have realized this is the mindset of a lot of people, especially the younger generations. each time we go to church or attend a religious programme, we think we are doing God a favour, or sometimes, our parent most particularly our mother a favour.

But let me ask you, what do you think God have to lose if you do not attend services? Having such mindset is haughtiness and God loath the proud but is close to the humble.

Do have a great time in His presence today. And remember to pray for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Go To Church If You Have This Believe by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:35am On Apr 03, 2016
Shut up
Re: Do Not Go To Church If You Have This Believe by Wuuworld(m): 7:41am On Apr 03, 2016
Can you imagine? Is going to church a criteria to enter Heaven Christianity is a relationship not a religion.... Use your brain..
Re: Do Not Go To Church If You Have This Believe by chiefolododo(m): 7:50am On Apr 03, 2016
Politicalthug
PoliticalThuG:
Shut up
Re: Do Not Go To Church If You Have This Believe by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:52am On Apr 03, 2016
Olodo, whats up?
chiefolododo:
Politicalthug
Re: Do Not Go To Church If You Have This Believe by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 03, 2016
What's rong with that p.thug. Guess d girl no give u do during d 9te abi That's why u dey angry dis morni undecided
Re: Do Not Go To Church If You Have This Believe by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 03, 2016
Wuuworld:
Can you imagine?
Is going to church a criteria to enter Heaven
Christianity is a relationship not a religion....
Use your brain..
But when El-Rufai's religious bill comes up, Christianity automatically becomes a religion.
Re: Do Not Go To Church If You Have This Believe by ogunronbi18(m): 8:05am On Apr 03, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Shut up
u are the one who suppose to shut up......i guess u are one of boko haram
Re: Do Not Go To Church If You Have This Believe by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:08am On Apr 03, 2016
ogunronbi18:
u are the one who suppose to shut up......i guess u are one of boko haram
thunder wey go fire ur ass eh...
Re: Do Not Go To Church If You Have This Believe by chiefolododo(m): 8:10am On Apr 03, 2016
Orie buru
PoliticalThuG:
Olodo, whats up?
Re: Do Not Go To Church If You Have This Believe by folks4luv(f): 10:22am On Apr 03, 2016
Wuuworld:
Can you imagine?
Is going to church a criteria to enter Heaven
Christianity is a relationship not a religion....
Use your brain..
1. I didn't talk about going to heaven or not
2. if Christianity is a way of life, don't u think having a right mindset wen fellowshipping with other believers is part of that way?
3. most u insult odas to make a point? shows how much u truly respects urself
Re: Do Not Go To Church If You Have This Believe by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:46am On Apr 03, 2016
chiefolododo:
Orie buru
wereh

(1) (Reply)

'el Rufai You Are Too Small For Me You Are Already A Dead Man" Pastor Suleman / Christians And Strike Back Against Muslims. / If Jesus Was A Pastor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.