Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

My Date And Propose Wife For Is Pregnant For Anoda Man What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Date And Propose Wife For Is Pregnant For Anoda Man What Do I Do? (989 Views)

Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Date And Propose Wife For Is Pregnant For Anoda Man What Do I Do? by ajensly1987(m): 7:34am On Apr 03, 2016
i ve ben in anxiety, emotionaly, physicaly & mentally depress for two weeks since i got the sad news, i stil writ dis with tears. I left my date whom i love wit my lif. at home for only two months, we spend over 5 minute on phon talking everyday, until i started suspecting her: Her phones goes off for two dat, she find it difficult to pick my calls and i saw evrything in d dream. I call her to find out d probs she said nothing. I now told her dat is only d truth dat can save her. She reply with a msg dat even she herself is not happy wit wht has happened; den my heart started beating 10 time|s. And dat i should 4giv her for our love sake. I feel lik dieying. Evry bad thing dat culd hapend 2 evry anybody did happened 2 me. She call me crying & begging 4 4givenes & dat i shuld help her wit money whch i refus dat i would nt stain my hands wit blood. Durng Easter i travel hom witout in4mng her. I went 2 her plac she ws not around i ask d mum she told me she left d hous since & ws thinking she cam 2 my plac i said no & i left. D next day sam thing happend on my way going i saw her in group of boys she left dem and ran aside wen she saw me. I was so furios i advanc to dash her a slap. She ran & stop i gav her few ones. She stl cry n beg me 4 4givnes dat she cant do without me & threaten to take her lif i leav her. She attemptd abortn it fail. On wednesday d last day i saw her sher said she has don it but yet to confirm if is succesful: i brak d silenc by telling her if she is doing it 4 me she shuld 4get it & mary d guy & i dont thnk i can marry her. because am afraid she is not trusted. Ever sinc i came bak, she cal i dont pik her cals & never return dem. Now i still feel for her and she has fill al my thoughts & memory. Am just confused what do i do? I hav don several things 4 dis relatnship. Open a shop 4 he, planng 4 her futur. Am so used 2 her & her family she used to mine too. Pls advice me because am confused i stil feel hurt and incomplet without her. But wher did i go wrong?
Re: My Date And Propose Wife For Is Pregnant For Anoda Man What Do I Do? by odiereke(m): 7:51am On Apr 03, 2016
Old boy follow your mind. because nobody would carry your cross for U oooo.

1 Like

Re: My Date And Propose Wife For Is Pregnant For Anoda Man What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 03, 2016
undecided u wrote like mrcork! I was lost in midst of this thread...

I rest my comment for now... lipsrsealed
Re: My Date And Propose Wife For Is Pregnant For Anoda Man What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 03, 2016
I need Davido right here to sing 'Gobe' for you cheesy
Re: My Date And Propose Wife For Is Pregnant For Anoda Man What Do I Do? by wolfgangg(m): 8:04am On Apr 03, 2016

Re: My Date And Propose Wife For Is Pregnant For Anoda Man What Do I Do? by jworos(m): 8:12am On Apr 03, 2016
Some girls no dey fear God, she even had the guts to beg you for money for abortion angry ,Bros move on with your life, she ain't worth it...

1 Like

Re: My Date And Propose Wife For Is Pregnant For Anoda Man What Do I Do? by MrTeeo: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2016
I no believe this gist
Re: My Date And Propose Wife For Is Pregnant For Anoda Man What Do I Do? by Tallesty1(m): 8:29am On Apr 03, 2016
odiereke:
Old boy follow your mind. because nobody would carry your cross for U oooo.
Lols.

“Follow Your Mind/Heart” is The Most Dangerous Advice to give to someone in a relationship mess because their hear that time isn't a wise, trustworthy guide.
Re: My Date And Propose Wife For Is Pregnant For Anoda Man What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 03, 2016
Am I supposed to believe this undecided
Re: My Date And Propose Wife For Is Pregnant For Anoda Man What Do I Do? by kachi19: 8:48am On Apr 03, 2016
chimkaire:
Am I supposed to believe this undecided

Lmao grin
Re: My Date And Propose Wife For Is Pregnant For Anoda Man What Do I Do? by Royle2014(m): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2016
OP wait let me consult MR IBU, he gives the best relationship advice

Re: My Date And Propose Wife For Is Pregnant For Anoda Man What Do I Do? by skywalker240(m): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2016
4give her.......Let her go..let her go.,try., try try try. And dont tink abt it twice.
She aint worth it and she gonna do it again.
Bro be wise.
Re: My Date And Propose Wife For Is Pregnant For Anoda Man What Do I Do? by ajensly1987(m): 11:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
thanx @ dose who contributed rationally. But dis is my life story. Sometimes i feel is dream. But is real i wonda why she cheated on me. Lol
Re: My Date And Propose Wife For Is Pregnant For Anoda Man What Do I Do? by sweetheart01(f): 12:55am On Apr 05, 2016
...*wipes out tears*...I feel for u op,its realy painful!undecided
Re: My Date And Propose Wife For Is Pregnant For Anoda Man What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 05, 2016
set a quick wedding date and book her antenatal appointment with you local clinic angry
Re: My Date And Propose Wife For Is Pregnant For Anoda Man What Do I Do? by babs01(m): 6:59am On Apr 05, 2016
Hmmmm nkan nbe

(1) (Reply)

Why She Always Doing This?? / Instagram Love Search! Nigerian Woman Finds Love Via Instagram / Should I Let Her Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.