Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

(photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together (7989 Views)

Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ / Going To Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by Pidggin(f): 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
yellowbeauty:
yea and they are doing it secretly

True, but some do it in front of their other kids.
Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by lilmax(m): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
There's nothing wrong with it grin,that's where the world is moving to let us accept it
Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
A repeat thread, but I'll respond as I did in the previous one.

I doubt this really took place.

Inbreeding and statutory rápe are crimes in ANY country. Inbreeding is definitely not accepted anywhere. Even if she is not arrested, she will become a social outcast, and who wants that?

The moral of this? Don't believe everything you read on Facebook, it is one of the most hacked Social Media sites out there.

1 Like

Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by Bolade005: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Siena:
A repeat thread, but I'll respond as I did in the previous one.

I doubt this really took place.

Inbreeding and statutory rápe are crimes in ANY country. Inbreeding is definitely not accepted anywhere. Even if she is not arrested, she will become a social outcast, and who wants that?

The moral of this? Don't believe everything you read on Facebook, it is one of the most hacked Social Media sites out there.
I quite agree with you.

1 Like

Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by SAMBARRY: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Pedophilile mummy of the year.incestous mummy teaching her son rubbish. I pity her.When the boy matures and understands life he will soooo hate the mother. The hatred he will have for his mother will be like the hatred a r@pest has for the woman he just finished r@ping and since the pedophilile mummy has broken the boundaries OF nature he won't see anything wrong in sleeping with his sister's and his daughter lipsrsealed

That woman needs to see a psychiatrist. It's not everybody that looks normal that is actually normal and the boy needs to be taken to the juve rehab while his sister needs to be taken away from her before she destroys that one's life and turns her into a prostitute

undecided

This is just plain sick.it's single moms like This that gives wimps like lil fool and crackhead the audacity to bash single moms undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couples With Different Career Dreams / Women And Perfume / Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.