Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Women And Perfume - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women And Perfume (7990 Views)

Women And Their Double Standards. / Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men / Some Family Women And Materialistic Issues? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Perfume by eninn: 5:25pm On May 07, 2012
Scientific research confirms the benefits of scents and their role in the activation of brain cells for the storage of information ....
In the new German research conducted by scientists recently found that smells like the smell of fragrant flowers, active memory centers in the brain! Scientists say the good smells strengthen learning pathways in the brain, and help the enjoyment of human memory is stronger.

This research, published on the journal Science, stressed the importance of learning during sleep and smell good before going to sleep helps to install what you do for the human during the day. Other studies have also demonstrated that smells good help to the emotional stability of a person ...

Now, my dears, we wonder: Is he the greatest of the Prophet peace be upon him the importance of good in the life of the believer? The Prophet peace be upon him: "dear to the world, women and perfume, and made the apple of my eyes in prayer" [Narrated by Tabarani in the great, and the women in his Sunan, and ruling them both and said, a true Muslim.

This Hadith telling us the character of the Holy Prophet "worldly" He does not want fame or money, or the Sultan, but stressed the importance of women and their role in the lives of men, and at this point to the importance of marriage, do not forget that scientists have uncovered many benefits, medical and psychological marriage.
He also stressed the Hadith on the importance of prayer and research has shown that the prayer of medical benefits are many in the prevention of the pain of the spine and lower back pain and neck, as well as Scientists have proved that the preservation of the prayers "in the mosques," protects against heart disease and hardening of the arteries, diabetes ... Is this not a miracle Hadith attest to the truth of this the Holy Prophet?
Re: Women And Perfume by jeffizy(m): 5:57am On May 09, 2012
Pls get someone close to you to read your post out to you.

1 Like

Re: Women And Perfume by Godmother(f): 7:34am On May 20, 2012
Too long. Someone pls interprete. *yawns*
Re: Women And Perfume by eninn: 5:32pm On May 21, 2012
Scientists have proved that the preservation of the prayers "in the mosques," protects against heart disease and hardening of the arteries, diabetes

A study published in the Journal of the American Heart, 2006, shows that prayer has no effect on the patients, but this study is based on the prayer of shirk which they call the Christ, without God, and this may not be, and how I wished that our scientists do experiments similar to supplication and prayer, to prove for the whole world the truth of this religion.

Scientists have searched in the case of the impact of meditation on the minds of the Buddhist monks that parts of the brain by the meditation was active living, active, while other parts were still before the start of meditation. In an article published by BBC News website said Andrew Andrew Newberg Newburgh radiologist at the University of Pennsylvania in the United States "I believe that we are a wonderful time in our history, when we become able to explore religion and spiritual matters of the road did not think of one before it as possible."

A new book recently released in the United States to specialize in neuroscience, the book is a compendium of experiments and studies of the researcher Newburgh assistant professor at the University of Pennsylvania, has found this researcher that faith in God is very important and a very great sense of security and to improve the situation of the brain and its work, and that faith happens lasting changes in the Faakhr the way the brain of Alzheimer's disease, and helps the person to adapt to the surroundings for a better life. It should be noted that the researcher is not a Muslim, but puts the results of his experiments in a neutral result of his study of the brain through technology SPECT. Reference www.andrewnewberg.com / change.asp

In the scientific study of new scientists in the United States of America to fulfill the obligation of prayer in Islam is considered a useful way to ease the pain of the joints and back, as contained in the standing and bowing and prostration.

"Says Dr. Francis J." Supervisor of the research team, the team noted that people who are able to control and reduce their pain by religion and faith have less joint pain and be more stable in their psychological state, and throwing the highest support from the community.

Some researchers have found that praying for patients can contribute to alleviate the illness, he had a doctors, a San Francisco Randolph Byrd prayer request for two hundred heart patients, and found an improvement in their condition than those who left without a prayer. He has another researcher, William S. Harris had the same experience on a thousand heart patients, and observed that patients who called them friends even better recovery than those who left without a prayer.

In a study conducted in 1988 by the world Randolph Byrd study showed unexpected surprises, where the doctor found that the American supplication and prayer for cardiac patients lead to an improvement in their psychological state and health.
Re: Women And Perfume by eninn: 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
Respected members

Thanks for sharing
First
perfume
Beautiful
But
Used by the wife
To her husband at home

Outside the home
Prohibited by Islam
Because this
Temptation for men

These models bad

2. Allah's Messenger (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: Every eye is
lustful and when a woman applies perfume and then goes about in an assembly, she is like such and such, ie an adulteress. (Mishkat Hadith1065)

5. The Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: If a woman uses perfume and passes the people so that they may get its fragrance, she is so-and-so, meaning severe remarks. (Abu Dawud Hadith4161)
allah guided you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zP1QYV__Jw
Re: Women And Perfume by Tallotti: 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
How is this a family topic? undecided
Re: Women And Perfume by eninn: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
Women use perfume to her husband and become a beautiful in his eye so this a family topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJf6k7dXE64
Re: Women And Perfume by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
Wetin be this abeg angry

3 Likes

Re: Women And Perfume by eninn: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbdLUUzHqDk

-Regarding the topic of women in Islam , it is clearly evident that Islam is one of the most 'feminist' religion out there. Islam started in 7th century in the tribal society of Arabia. In those times , Arabs used to bury their daughters alive. Women had no legal ,
economic , property rights. Situation of rights was not any better in the Christian Europe too. After the advent of Islam, Arabs got revolutionized. Islam explicitly gave women these rights in 7th century...

1-Right to secular education.
2-Right to divorce (even on the basis of sexual dissatisfaction from a man)
3-Right to independent property .

4 Right to inheritance of the family property.
5-Right to do independent business.

islam is the religion of " justice " which is giving each of them their rights and duties
and justice is found in duties .. the man's duties are more than women's duties
the mother in islam is better than the father : based on hadith one person asked prophet which is better my mother of father the prophet answered : your mother , your mother , your mother ,, then your father
that's 3 times he prefered the mother over the father
Re: Women And Perfume by eninn: 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
Some people claim that Islam is unjust towards women because it entitles them to inherit half of what men get. In fact, those people only know one side of the truth.

First, the principle of women inheriting half the money is only applicable in 45 percent of the cases. In the other 55 percent, women inherit the same amount or sometimes even more. For example, a mother and a father each inherit the sixth of their son's property when they are not the only inheritors.

In addition, the laws of inheritance in Islam are proportional to the duties of spending. Indeed, a man in Islam has the responsibility of supporting his family, his brother's children (when his brother dies), his parents (when they retire and do not have an income), his children from his previous marriage (if he has them) and his household, including his wife and children. A woman, on the other hand, does not bear this responsibility. She has the freedom to use the money she collects from her dowry or work as she pleases.

You might object here, saying that women today are working and helping their husbands pay the expenses, which entitles them to share equality with men. In fact, you should know that women's economic assistance to their husbands, which has become the norm today, is only an answer to the females’ wishes. Islam does not oblige women to spend on their households. It is a free choice many women have themselves taken today to feel more liberated, so it does not entitle them to a bigger portion of the inheritance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RboZ12TYdg
Re: Women And Perfume by EfemenaXY: 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
jeffizy:
Pls get someone close to you to read Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я post out to you.

Lol!

Now that's brutal cheesy
Re: Women And Perfume by eninn: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
==
- Women take care of children and look after the affairs of the house and her husband in the first place
In her spare time doing useful work for it or to others

- The husband helps his wife in the house and work outside the home
This from the actions of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, with his wife
Sewing clothes and help in the work of the house
So the Muslim must apply the correct Sunna
will feel happiness

1 - Holy Qur'an and the Hadith is for all time and place
Without shortages or increased
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(3) This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion.

2 - polygamy is essential today
You see the ongoing war in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Chechnya, Syria
We can not ignore
Orphans and widows there
3 - polygamy solution to the problem of infertility
Modern methods do not work in every case
So I live with a close community
I see many cases a result of the successful marriage of a second wife

4 - Men's sexual desires
You see in recent years
Opening up the world between countries, the Internet and stirring instincts constantly in the media

So instead of the direction of the Adultery on a daily basis such as the West
There is a solution in Islam, a legal marriage between them, provided of Justice
Either two or three or four

5 - revelation ended
After the death of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
Anyone who can not be changed or replaced

Do you want to increase to Islam or shortages of it?
This is heresy

(44) Indeed, We sent down the Torah, in which was guidance and light. The prophets who submitted [to Allah] judged by it for the Jews, as did the rabbis and scholars by that with which they were entrusted of the Scripture of Allah, and they were witnesses thereto. So do not fear the people but fear Me, and do not exchange My verses for a small price. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed – then it is those who are the disbelievers.

(45) And We ordained for them therein a life for a life, an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, an ear for an ear, a tooth for a tooth, and for wounds is legal retribution. But whoever gives [up his right as] charity, it is an expiation for him. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed – then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

(36) It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-GMphoMGyM
Re: Women And Perfume by Kanwulia: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Negative!!!
Not a perfume person!
I looooooove to smell like "AN AFRICAN JUNGLE RABBIT"!
Like most of my NIGERIAN ROMEOS! grin
Re: Women And Perfume by EfemenaXY: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kanwulia:
Negative!!!
Not a perfume person!
I looooooove to smell like "AN AFRICAN JUNGLE RABBIT"!
Like most of my NIGERIAN ROMEOS! grin

Lol!

You mean musky and sweaty?? cheesy
Re: Women And Perfume by Kanwulia: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

YEEEEEAH!!!! grin
SeXXXy!
The call of "the wild"! wink
Re: Women And Perfume by Kanwulia: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

YEEEEEAH!!!! grin
SeXXXy!
The call of "the wild" AKA MKPI-ISM!!!! grin
Re: Women And Perfume by eninn: 3:14am On Nov 14, 2014
someone told me

Women have their reasons for converting to Islam in as far as they do convert. For example, there was a story in the Blaze this summer about a Playboy bunny who made this conversion precisely in order to excuse covering up. She reports being happy with the results. She writes on her blog: "Yes, I was a Playboy Bunny. [I've] done shoots in lingerie, bikinis and attires that are not exactly meant to protect my modesty…but really, all these achievements got me thinking of a woman’s worth. I believe I am more worthy than showing off my body. I am MORE than this. I started to look for something deeper…a religion, a God, a better way of living life." And later she concludes: "I wanted to cover myself up more…be respected and known for who I am inside…not for how much flesh I am showing outside. The first time I put on a hijab was when I went for local telco company TVC casting…and I looked at myself, and I feel liberated…I feel so happy and protected…I feel safe."

Sounds actually kind of feminist, doesn't it? You see, in reality, having to be immodest is not essentially different from having to be modest. When pressured into doing one thing, many people instinctively want to rebel against that pressure sooner or later and voluntarily go in the opposite direction. Islam became this young woman's excuse. It became a source of security and empowerment for her. That can happen! It's for these sorts of reasons that I'm not as judgmental of Islam or other religions as such as some outsiders to the faith in question are. Most seriously religious people (about 3 out of 5 overall, according to a 2011 survey by Pew Research) are female. There are reasons why that happens. Women don't usually convert in order to become homebound wives and mothers. They convert because they find something empowering in a particular faith that matters more to them than other things.

If I may offer a personal opinion, I believe that when Westerners assail Islam, their motivations are usually a lot more racist than authentically feminist, with Islam simply functioning as a socially acceptable stand-in for a direct assault on someone else's race or nationality. Most Western anti-Islam crusaders in reality are also opposed to things like abortion rights, equal pay and other anti-discrimination laws, and so on and so on. They're not real feminists. They're just posers who are seizing upon the fact that our society is having a feminist moment right now in order to rationalize a more ethnic prejudice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vay0L6LKJmc
Re: Women And Perfume by eninn: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2014
Circumcision is prescribed for both males and females. The correct view is that circumcision is obligatory for males and that it is one of the symbols of Islam, and that circumcision of women is mustahabb but not obligatory.
(222), Indeed, Allah loves those who are constantly repentant and loves those who purify themselves. "
The issue here
That there are some women and girls

They have a large clitoris and slightly high

In that case requires circumcision
By a very small
There are reports in the Sunnah which indicate that circumcision for women is prescribed in Islam. In Madeenah there was a woman who circumcised women and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to her: “Do not go to the extreme in cutting; that is better for the woman and more liked by the husband.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (5271), classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Female circumcision has not been prescribed for no reason, rather there is wisdom behind it and it brings many benefits.

Mentioning some of these benefits

The secretions of the labia minora accumulate in uncircumcised women and turn rancid, so they develop an unpleasant odour which may lead to infections of the vagina or urethra. I have seen many cases of sickness caused by the lack of circumcision.

Circumcision reduces excessive sensitivity of the clitoris which may cause it to increase in size to 3 centimeters when aroused, which is very annoying to the husband, especially at the time of intercourse.

Another benefit of circumcision is that it prevents stimulation of the clitoris which makes it grow large in such a manner that it causes pain.

Circumcision prevents spasms of the clitoris which are a kind of inflammation.

Circumcision reduces excessive sexual desire.

in the case of Pharaonic circumcision which is where the clitoris is excised completely. This does in fact lead to frigidity but it is contrary to the kind of circumcision enjoined by the Prophet of mercy (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) when he said: “Do not destroy” i.e., do not uproot or excise. This alone is evidence that speaks for itself, because medicine at that time knew very little about this sensitive organ (the clitoris) and its nerves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TiJplzLjMY
Re: Women And Perfume by eninn: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
/////
Women should not laugh out loud in public, Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç has said while complaining about “moral corruption” in Turkey.

Speaking during an Eid el-Fitr meeting on July 28, Arınç described his ideal of the chaste man or woman, saying they should both have a sense of shame and honor.

“Chastity is so important. It is not only a name. It is an ornament for both women and men. [She] will have chasteness. Man will have it, too. He will not be a womanizer. He will be bound to his wife. He will love his children. [The woman] will know what is haram and not haram. She will not laugh in public. She will not be inviting in her attitudes and will protect her chasteness,” Arınç said, adding that people had abandoned their values today.

People needs to discover the Quran once again, Arınç said, adding that there had been a regression on moral grounds.

“Where are our girls, who slightly blush, lower their heads and turn their eyes away when we look at their face, becoming the symbol of chastity?” he said.
\\\\\
Give respect and you will be respected ............

The Reality Facts...
Those deviate from these norms of decent life will face trouble..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1Dx-YTsS6A
Re: Women And Perfume by eninn: 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
These views and interaction of many members and friends of the non-Muslim

---

In the nutshell, you must not forget that Islam actually uplifted living standards of women during the dark ages. Also, western concepts of gender equality are not based on Islamic values and norms. So try to understand Islam better instead of complaining about what people are doing in Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan. People are not expected to be fair in any nation.

/////
For one this wide spread notion that women in Islamic countries have to be necessarily oppressed is an exaggeration and a little too biased Just because anything related to Islam and Muslims invites this uncalled for criticism doesn't mean its really the case. In places women are not granted equal rights but most people discuss the issue for political or religious point scoring which has and will never do any good to any woman anywhere around the world.

//////
Anyway, treatment of women in a society is more of a cultural trait than religious.

ok so if you know its more of a cultural thing then anything why mention it?
how are women treated in india? which is not a islamic country YET.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87zqhMouciE&spfreload=10
Re: Women And Perfume by eninn: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
\\\\
Some clarification
Veil
Prevents bad ideas

Hijab is an obligation and a necessity for every Muslim woman
In order to protect them from any harm or assault
Veiled women that encourages you to respect them
Women dressed in scandalous
Encourage you to consider it rudely
And access to
The assault
For perverts
And the number in the many communities rave

Regardless of the laws

yes
The man also
Must be inside
Honor, integrity
And high morals
But
Women are the other half to the man
For adornment and should not be blatant
Her clothes and entice men gross
Because the man
Humans is in the first place
He has feelings and sensations
We can not deny.
Western society
Full of adultery, betrayal, sexual harassment and illegitimate children and family disintegration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IykFGpSuys

In ignorance
Hijab for women with high-Shan
Housemaid did not wear veil to signify that a simple

Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
Constitution and the methodology for life
Of the application and implementation
At home benefit in this life and the afterlife
Muslim does not go on the fancies
But
The commands of God in the first place
(59) O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful

إن نساء العجم يكشفن صدورهن ورءوسهن قال أصرف بصرك عنهن )) رواه الإمام البخاري

Unfortunately

In America
Cases of rape
Of a woman or girl
Every 6 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykMugIylBfM
Re: Women And Perfume by eninn: 9:37am On Dec 01, 2014
someone told me

I agree with the finding. I realize that I have a good feeling with a pleasant smell. For example, a woman is easier to attract her partner when she has a pleasant smell than others who don't. However, in my opinion, the fragrant smell doesn't apply to everybody, so that's why I just say pleasant smell, because there are different fragrant smellings, and each of them fits with a certain people, which makes them feel pleasant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL235fPiNEI
Re: Women And Perfume by eninn: 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Is love before marriage better?

What is more stable in Islam, a love marriage or an arranged marriage?
Praise be to Allaah.

The issue of this marriage depends on the ruling on what came before it. If the love between the two parties did not transgress the limits set by Allaah or make them commit sin, then there is the hope that the marriage which results from this love will be more stable, because it came about as the result of the fact that each of them wanted to marry the other.

If a man feels some attraction towards a woman whom it is permissible for him to marry her, and vice versa, there is no answer to the problem except marriage. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “We do not think that there is anything better for those who love one another than marriage.” (Narrated by Ibn Maajah, 1847; classed as saheeh by al-Busayri and by Shaykh al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 624)

Al-Sindi said, as noted in Haamish Sunan Ibn Maajah:

The phrase “We do not think that there is anything better for those who love one another than marriage” may be understood to refer to two or to more than two. What this means is that if there is love between two people, that love cannot be increased or made to last longer by anything like marriage. If there is marriage as well as that love, that love will increase and grow stronger every day.”

But if that marriage comes about as a result of an illicit love relationship, such as when they meet and are alone together and kiss one another, and other haraam actions, then it will never be stable, because they committed actions that go against sharee’ah and because they have built their lives on things that will have the effect of reducing blessings and support from Allaah, for sin is a major factor in reducing blessings, even though some people think, because of the Shaytaan’s whispers, that falling in love and doing haraam deeds makes marriage stronger.

Moreover, these illicit relationships that take place before marriage will be a cause to make each party doubtful about the other. The husband will think that his wife may possibly have a similar relationship with someone else, and even if he thinks it unlikely, he will still be troubled by the fact that his wife did do something wrong with him. And the same thoughts may occur to the wife too, and she will think that her husband could possibly have an affair with another woman, and even if she thinks it unlikely, she will still be troubled by the fact that her husband did something wrong with her.

So each partner will live in a state of doubt and suspicion, which will ruin their relationship sooner or later.

The husband may condemn his wife for having agreed to have a relationship with him before marriage, which will be upsetting for her, and this will cause their relationship to deteriorate.

Hence we think that if a marriage is based upon an illicit premarital relationship, it will most likely be unstable and will not be successful.

With regard to arranged marriages where the family chooses the partner, they are not all good and not all bad. If the family makes a good choice and the woman is religious and beautiful, and the husband likes her and wants to marry her, then there is the hope that their marriage will be stable and successful. Hence the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) urged the one who wants to get married to look at the woman. It was narrated from al-Mugheerah ibn Shu’bah that he proposed marriage to a woman, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Go and look at her, because that is more likely to create love between you.” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1087; classed as hasan by al-Nasaa’i, 3235)

But if the family make a bad choice, or they make a good choice but the husband does not agree with it, then this marriage is most likely doomed to failure and instability, because the marriage that is based on lack of interest usually is not stable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8YYYwCO9Ew
Re: Women And Perfume by eninn: 8:25am On Dec 08, 2014
Prophet Muhammad) were literally written 100s of years after the death of Prophet Muhammad,

Prophet Muhammad committed no adultery or fornication with Aisha. She was his wife even before they consummated! The culture back then and still today in many parts of the world as we'll see shortly did allow for such marriage to take place.

The Bible too allowed for little girls being married off as well:

Exodus 21:7-11
7. "If a man sells his daughter as a female slave, she is not to go free as the male slaves do. 8. "If she is displeasing in the eyes of her master who designated her for himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He does not have authority to sell her to a foreign people because of his unfairness to her.
9. "If he designates her for his son [Note: "his son" means that the master is either her father's age or even much older!], he shall deal with her according to the custom of daughters.
10. "If he takes to himself another woman, he may not reduce her food, her clothing, or her conjugal rights.
11. "If he will not do these three things for her, then she shall go out for nothing, without payment of money. First of all, did the daughter have any choice to be sold off by her father, married off by her master to either himself or his son? No!
Also, the fact that the master can either marry her or marry her off to his son, means that MOST LIKELY, SHE IS HIS DAUGHTER'S AGE and younger than his son!! So he's probably at least 30+ years older than her. Yet, he himself (her father's age or even MUCH older) can marry her.

Strange things: Fathers sticking their fingers into their daughters' vaginas before marriage in the Bible.
Let us look at the following Verses in the Bible: "If a man takes a wife and, after laying with her, dislikes her and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, 'I married this woman but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,' then the girl's father and mother shall bring proof [how do you think they would do that?] that she was a virgin to the town elders at the gate. The girl's father will say to the elders, 'I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. Now he has slandered her and said, 'I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.' But here is the proof of my daughter's virginity.' Then her parents shall display the cloth [the father would literally stick his two fingers covered with a piece of cloth into his daughter's vagina before she gets married and keep that bloody cloth for as long as his daughter is married] with before the elders of the town, and the elders shall take the man and punish him. (From the NIV Bible, Deuteronomy 22:13-18)"

Here is a more clear translation from Hebrew Resources: "The girl's father and mother shall produce the evidence of the girl's virginity before the elders of the town at the gate. And the girl's father shall say to the elders, "I gave this man my daughter to wife, but he had taken an aversion to her; so he has made up charges, saying, 'I did not find your daughter a virgin.' But here is the evidence of my daughter's virginity!" And they shall spread out the cloth before the elders of the town. (From the New JPS translation, Deuteronomy 22:15-17)"
The New JPS translation of Deuteronomy 22:15-17 makes it even more clear about having the parents of the girl displaying the bloody piece of cloth before the elders of the town.

According to the Talmud, the cloth should be "A cloth of less than 3 square finger-breadths. (From the Talmud, Eruvin 29b-30a and Succah 16a)", and before it is being used, it should be "soft, woolen and clean. (From the Talmud, Niddah 17a)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo15CzIV1KQ
Re: Women And Perfume by undercat: 9:01am On Dec 08, 2014
What you need is a diary for your random musings. Check out the diaries section.

1 Like

Re: Women And Perfume by eninn: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
brother it's about women

\\
Please note that you will never be able to live your life without sins and mistakes. This is the nature of man. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Every son of Adam commits sin, and the best of those who commit sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; Ibn Maajah, 4251; classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi. This hadeeth clearly indicates that man will inevitably commit sin, but what matters after that is what he does about his sin. The believer repents to Allaah from all his sins, gives them up and asks Allaah for forgiveness every time he commits a sin, and he regrets doing it and resolves sincerely not to do it again. If you do that, then understand that Allaah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful; He forgives all sins for the righteous believer who repents sincerely and admits his sin humbly before Allaah. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Say: O ‘Ibaadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allaah, verily, Allaah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful”

[al-Zumar 39:53]

The sin that you have admitted to is not zina with your wife! Rather it is kissing her in front of other people, because there is no zina with one's wife, rather zina is done with a woman whom it is not permissible for a man to touch. But in the case of a wife, it is permissible to touch her.

It is not permissible for a man or a woman to speak to anyone else of what happens between them in bed which no one else should see but them, because of the evils and temptations that result from that and because it opens the door to the shaytaan. This has to do with one who speaks about what he did with his wife, so how about one who does things in front of people where they can see him!

Shaykh Muhammad ibn Ibraaheem (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in his Fataawa that kissing one’s wife in front of people is not permissible.

This is one of the things that go against true manliness or chivalry (muru’ah). It is very cheap and vulgar to do this in front of people, because this is a kind of pre-intimacy with one's wife in front of others. So keep away from doing such things. You can show your love for her in other ways, and when you are alone with her, you can do whatever you like, within reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tinXmDekoRk
Re: Women And Perfume by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
This one na abok1 perfume ?

1 Like

Re: Women And Perfume by eninn: 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
yes brother

Musk is the purest of the perfumes. Prophet Muhammad (Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) praised musk. Al-Tirmizi and Abu Dawood narrated from Abu Said ( may Allaah be pleased with him) that Prophet Muhammad (Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said about musk: “It is the purest of all your perfumes”. Al-Bukhari in his “History”, Nasai and al-Tirmizi narrated from Muhammad bin Ali, he said: I asked Aisha ( may Allaah be pleased with her): “Did Prophet Muhammad (Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) used to put on a perfume?”. She answered: “Yes, with the best of the male perfume: Musk and ambergris”. Nasai reported it as follows: Prophet Muhammad (Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) used to put on the best of the male perfumes i.e. Musk and ambergris and used to say: “the purest of all perfumes is Musk”.

Al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in Sharh Muslim: The scholars differed concerning the reason for using musk. The correct view is that of the majority of our companions and others, which is that the purpose of using musk is to perfume the site and ward off unpleasant odours. … She should use it after ghusl. If no musk is available, she should use whatever perfume she can find. If she cannot find any perfume then it is mustahabb for her to use whatever will remove the odour [soap, nowadays]. If she cannot find anything, then water is sufficient for her, but if she fails to perfume it when perfume is available, that is makrooh. If she is not able to do it then it is not makrooh in her case. End quote.

Dr. Aaminah ‘Ali Naasir Siddeeq, professor of microbiology in the College of Science in Jeddah has discovered that musk is a natural antibiotic for treating skin diseases and genital diseases in humans and animals. This discovery was patented in the King ‘Abd al-‘Azeez City for Science and Technology in Riyadh.

\\\\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygqF58_-DjI
Re: Women And Perfume by eninn: 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
\\\
someone told me
Thanks for suggestion. It's a good news for all women. I was finding this information i got it really a good.
Can you suggest me which perfume is prefer for women body like that have no side effect, after using it. . . . . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Hi3KdkuIo
Re: Women And Perfume by mhyra(f): 9:36am On Dec 19, 2014
um, I'm Not following this topic at all.. wetin dy happen??

1 Like

Re: Women And Perfume by eninn: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
Many Christians are unaware that the true spirit of reverence which Muslims display towards Jesus and his mother Mary spring from the fountainhead of their faith as prescribed in the Holy Quran. Most do not know that a Muslim does not take the name of Jesus , without saying Eesa alai-hiss-salaam i.e. (Jesus peace be upon him).

Jesus is commonly considered to have been born on the 25th of December. However, it is common knowledge among Christian scholars that he was not born on this day. It is well known that the first Christian churches held their festival in May, April, or January. Scholars of the first two centuries AD even differ in which year he was born. Some believing that he was born fully twenty years before the current accepted date. So how was the 25th of December selected as the birthday of Jesus ?

Grolier's encyclopedia says: "Christmas is the feast of the birth of Jesus Christ, celebrated on December 25 ... Despite the beliefs about Christ that the birth stories expressed, the church did not observe a festival for the celebration of the event until the 4th century.... since 274, under the emperor Aurelian, Rome had celebrated the feast of the "Invincible Sun" on December 25. In the Eastern Church, January 6, a day also associated with the winter solstice, was initially preferred. In course of time, however, the West added the Eastern date as the Feast of the Epiphany, and the East added the Western date of Christmas".

So who else celebrated the 25th of December as the birth day of their gods before it was agreed upon as the birth day of Jesus ? Well, there are the people of India who rejoice, decorate their houses with garlands, and give presents to their friends on this day. The people of China also celebrate this day and close their shops. Buddha is believed to have been born on this day. The great savior and god of the Persians, Mithras, is also believed to have been born on the 25th of December long before the coming of Jesus .

The Egyptians celebrated this day as the birth day of their great savior Horus, the Egyptian god of light and the son of the "virgin mother" and "queen of the heavens" Isis. Osiris, god of the dead and the underworld in Egypt, the son of "the holy virgin", again was believed to have been born on the 25th of December.

The Greeks celebrated the 25th of December as the birthday of Hercules, the son of the supreme god of the Greeks, Zeus, through the mortal woman Alcmene Bacchus, the god of wine and revelry among the Romans (known among the Greeks as Dionysus) was also born on this day.

Adonis, revered as a "dying-and-rising god" among the Greeks, miraculously was also born on the 25th of December. His worshipers held him a yearly festival representing his death and resurrection, in midsummer. The ceremonies of his birthday are recorded to have taken place in the same cave in Bethlehem which is claimed to have been the birth place of Jesus .

The Scandinavians celebrated the 25th of December as the birthday of their god Freyr, the son of their supreme god of the heavens, Odin.

The Romans observed this day as the birthday of the god of the sun, Natalis Solis Invicti ("Birthday of Sol the invincible"wink. There was great rejoicing and all shops were closed. There was illumination and public games. Presents were exchanged, and the slaves were indulged in great liberties. These are the same Romans who would later preside over the council of Nicea (325 CE) which lead to the official Christian recognition of the "Trinity" as the "true" nature of God, and the "fact" that Jesus was born on the 25th of December too.

In Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, Gibbon says: "The Roman Christians, ignorant of his (Christ's) birth, fixed the solemn festival to the 25th of December, the Brumalia, or Winter Solstice, when the Pagans annually celebrated the birth of Sol " vol. ii, p. 383.

Christians opposed to Christmas

There are several Christian groups who are opposed to Christmas. For example, they take the verse from the Bible in Jeremiah 10:2-4 as an admonition against decorating Christmas trees.

The King James Version reads: "Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen.... For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not."

In order to understand this subject, it is helpful to trace some of the history of Christmas avoidance, particularly its roots in Puritanism.

The Puritans believed that the first-century church modeled a Christianity that modern Christians should copy. They attempted to base their faith and practice solely on the New Testament, and their position on Christmas reflected their commitment to practice a pure, scriptural form of Christianity. Puritans argued that God reserved to himself the determination of all proper forms of worship, and that he disapproved of any human innovations - even innovations that celebrated the great events of salvation. The name Christmas also alienated many Puritans.

Christmas, after all, meant "the mass of Christ." The mass was despised as a Roman Catholic institution that undermined the Protestant concept of Christ, who offered himself once for all. The Puritans' passionate avoidance of any practice that was associated with papal Rome caused them to overlook the fact that in many countries the name for the day had nothing to do with the Catholic mass, but focused instead on Jesus' birth. The mass did not evolve into the form abhorred by Protestants until long after Christmas was widely observed. The two customs had separate, though interconnected, histories.

As ardent Protestants, Puritans identified the embracing of Christianity by the Roman Emperor Constantine in the early 300s CE as the starting point of the degeneration and corruption of the church. They believed the corruption of the church was brought on by the interweaving of the church with the pagan Roman state. To Puritans, Christmas was impure because it entered the Roman Church sometime in this period. No one knows the exact year or under what circumstances Roman Christians began to celebrate the birth of their Lord, but by the mid-300s CE, the practice was well established.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ-Fj0HB_U0
Re: Women And Perfume by eninn: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
\\\
someone told me

Ok so perfume is ok at home for hubby as long as it's natural and inoffensive. And good attitude is manditory! Sounds reasonable
\\\\
someone told me

That's a pretty good one, actually.

There are very few things in life I relish, but a woman's scent -- a combination of chemical artistry and biology -- is uniquely seductive. Wow. Just the thought brings me back .
\\\

Many Christians do not know that in the Holy Quran Jesus is mentioned by name twenty-five times. For example:

.. We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit. .. Quran 2:87

Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah gives thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah. Quran 3:45

.. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah .. Quran 4:171

And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him .. Quran 5:46

And Zakariya and John, and Jesus and Elias: all in the ranks of the righteous: Quran 6:85

The Quranic Titles of Jesus

Though Jesus is mentioned by name in twenty-five places in the Holy Quran he is also addressed with respect as: "Ibne Maryam" - son of Mary; as Masi (Heb) Messiah - translated as Christ; "Abd-ullah" servant of Allah; "Rasul -Ullah" - Messenger of Allah.

He is spoken of as "the word of God", as "the spirit of God", as a "Sign of God", and numerous other epithets of honor spread over fifteen different chapters. The Holy Quran honors this great Messenger of God, and over the past fourteen hundred years Muslims continue to hold Jesus as a symbol of truth.

Islam requires Muslims to respect the faith of others

Regardless of historical facts and theological differences that Christians may have among themselves or theological differences Muslims may have with Christianity we cannot disregard the sentiments of practicing Christians who use this occasion to revere Jesus .

Prophet Muhammad was always very respectful towards the Christians. According to Islamic historians, Ibn e Saad and Ibn e Hisham, once there was a delegation of Byzantine Christians, who were traveling from Yemen to Madinah. The delegation was lead by a bishop by the name of Zqyd al-Usquf, who came to discuss a number of issues with Prophet Muhammad . When the time of their prayer came, they asked the Prophet if they could do their worship in the mosque of the Prophet. He answered, "Conduct your service here in the mosque. It is a place dedicated to God."
We should never ridicule the religious beliefs of others, no matter how much we disagree with them. God says in the Quran: "And insult not those whom they worship besides God, lest they insult God wrongfully without knowledge. Thus We have made fair-seeming to each people its own doings; then to their Lord is their return and He shall then inform them of all that they used to do".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56h5CduZ7Bs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Words On Marble! / 4 Categories Of Women & Their Views On Bride Price / Men Have Been Advise To Keep Away From Their Wives' Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.