Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? (28934 Views)

You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student / True Meaning Of Some Popular Areas In Lagos And Know Where You Belong. / Check Out The Group You Belong To In Class (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by Donpre(m): 11:08am On Apr 04, 2016
duchess02:
yes it's possible,am B
pinshure or adonbilivit
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by Danfuster(m): 11:13am On Apr 04, 2016
mimzy:
LOLZ grin

Abi na... Before somebody will come telling me what I know, I see you got boli fingers like mine wink, don't be shy. Take em outta that beautiful big thigh of yours shocked and post em, just so you know... grin I got big thighs too wink
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by professore(m): 11:13am On Apr 04, 2016
A and I can relate with the analysis too
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by duchess02(m): 11:15am On Apr 04, 2016
HateU2:
B I guess
u re A but am sure it won't b d same on ur oda hand,my left hand is A,d right hand is B

Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by stubbornman(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Shebi na your mb I use upload am angry upload your fs let's see
sorry oh....but try dey chew pawpaw make u try get vitamins for body
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by Danfuster(m): 11:19am On Apr 04, 2016
mzjaney:
A

You want to tell me you didn't use Camera 360 and that smoother thingy angry
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by duchess02(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2016
Donpre:

pinshure or adonbilivit

Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by sleazy5(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2016
mzjaney:

Tanchu cheesy

Tanchu

wink cool
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by Coldfeets: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2016
Ha ha ha...

It's funny, some people think this test is about your personality but in truth it's about your sexuality.

Report has it that people with the B type fingers are gays!

Do your research to find out more.

grin grin grin
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2016
mzjaney:
A

we both have the same length of fingers. A

But how did you get your thumb finger to stay near the others,? angry angry mine no gree, the guy head just dey point go south when everyone stand attention dey point to north..
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by mzjaney(f): 11:23am On Apr 04, 2016
Danfuster:

You want to tell me you didn't use Camera 360 and that smoother thingy angry

I didn't sir
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by mzjaney(f): 11:24am On Apr 04, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

we both have the same length of fingers. A

But how did you get your thumb finger to stay near the others,? angry angry mine no gree, the guy head just dey point go south when everyone stand attention dey point to north..

Lol
no mind am.
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by Donpre(m): 11:24am On Apr 04, 2016
[quote author=duchess02 post=44394265][/quote] that's an A na
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2016
A
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by dragnet: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2016
Human beings & baseless superstitions.

I wonder the correlation between fingers and personality, I know someone who exhibits the combined personalities A,B and C. and the person doesn't have 3 finger types. tongue
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by Ombudsman123: 11:27am On Apr 04, 2016
Like for A

1 Like

Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by joey150(m): 11:27am On Apr 04, 2016
mzjaney:
A
ahn ahn 11:07am and your still in your nighties.

Cut your nails too. grin grin
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by Maximus85(m): 11:30am On Apr 04, 2016
I am so so so very A. IT'S SO SO DAMN TRUE.
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2016
mzjaney:

Lol
no mind am.

lol, ok am no longer minding it altho e vex me as i was trying to make it straight while looking a ta pic of urs, ok na y=u i won mind na.. so minding u how far
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by Danfuster(m): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2016
Respect to HrmOlolade and duchess02 for keeping it real... Abi na gangster I go call ham. Shout out to those rugged hustling fingers. Now I need not worry why nairalanders comment are so harsh, it's obvious we got Harsh fingers behind the QWERTY. grin

Some fingers here dare not slap you... grin grin
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by mzjaney(f): 11:35am On Apr 04, 2016
joey150:
ahn ahn 11:07am and your still in your nighties.

Cut your nails too. grin grin

see dis man
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by tickles2luv2016(m): 11:38am On Apr 04, 2016
Mine is type A and i swear it really matches. My character.
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by fairygeh(f): 11:38am On Apr 04, 2016
Proudly finger C type and it's exactly talking about my personality. That was so meeee
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by fredie107(m): 11:38am On Apr 04, 2016
Judge for yourself grin grin grin grin

Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by joey150(m): 11:39am On Apr 04, 2016
mzjaney:

see dis man
lol...abeg i no get power.
Na observation i dey do...
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by HrmOlolade(m): 11:39am On Apr 04, 2016
Danfuster:
Respect to HrmOlolade and duchess02 for keeping it real... Abi na gangster I go call ham. Shout out to those rugged hustling fingers. Now I need not worry why nairalanders comment are so harsh, it's obvious we got Harsh fingers behind the QWERTY. grin

Some fingers here dare not slap you... grin grin
cheesy
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 04, 2016
There is a widely accepted scientific theory that males generally have ring finger longer than index finger e.g. A and that female generally have index finger longer than ring finger (B) .

Clearly this theory is false because the only photo I have seen with remotely resembling B belongs to a male.
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by bqlekan(m): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2016
C with a different attribute
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by ak475: 11:44am On Apr 04, 2016
lovely sexy fingers...damn
mzjaney:
A
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by mzjaney(f): 11:46am On Apr 04, 2016
joey150:
lol...abeg i no get power. Na observation i dey do...
IFA catch u ehn.
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by Danfuster(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2016
HrmOlolade:
cheesy

Bros... I hail ooo
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by odedeleisaac: 11:49am On Apr 04, 2016
A is my type but Is B and C in real life. Which tribe or nation get them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation / JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. / NOUN GST 107/707/807 (Good Study Guide) Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.