Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? (28933 Views)

You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student / True Meaning Of Some Popular Areas In Lagos And Know Where You Belong. / Check Out The Group You Belong To In Class (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by Samie111(m): 11:52am On Apr 04, 2016
Cee(C)
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by Danfuster(m): 11:53am On Apr 04, 2016
Wait ooo.... I wonder how some girls handle being fingered by some fingers I'm seeing on here undecided

Mzjaney... Come give me hand job after which you can up to BJ cos I can bet my left balls your mouth is more luscious
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by UjSizzle(f): 11:57am On Apr 04, 2016
A.

Doesn't make this any less bs though undecided
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by HrmOlolade(m): 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
Danfuster:

Bros... I hail ooo
Nothing do you grin Two bottles of alomo for this man
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by iamdeejayscar(f): 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
OK my left hand is A nd my right hand is C....
I'm kinda confused but A is just me and C nah.... I don't portray those characters
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by joey150(m): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
mzjaney:

IFA catch u ehn.
be quick about the catching oh.
Am even running to catch you first sef .

Babe enjoy your day! I for carry you commot..but you know na...ur still in ur nighties grin
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by HrmOlolade(m): 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
stubbornman:

sorry oh....but try dey chew pawpaw make u try get vitamins for body
Guy u b woman angry why you dey misyarn nah
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by stubbornman(m): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Guy u b woman angry why you dey misyarn nah
chaiiii!! maniple no beef abeg ..I just dey pull ya leg...how far nah??
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by chaberry(m): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
mzjaney:
A
I don't mind kissing those lovely fingers
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by jayAjoku(m): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
Group a and thats true
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by ROYALD(m): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
A
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by marbim6: 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Team A...
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by Jahbles93: 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
Only if we can have people with more C this world will be a better place.
Daslim180:
Which one are you?

Like your finger type

Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by phanshark(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Daslim180:
Which one are you?
Like your finger type
A, is 4 Austine
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by alokongbo: 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
My left hand is "A" while the right hand is "C"
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by misterchris(m): 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
mzjaney:
A
Can I bring my ring?
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by Sirpluv: 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
mzjaney:
A
Your bleaching dey show grin grin grin
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by Ibcrown(m): 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
A
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
LIKE A
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by mzjaney(f): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
misterchris:
Can I bring my ring?
cheesy
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by mzjaney(f): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Sirpluv:

Bleach wat?
mr man wake up joor. cheesy
Sirpluv:

Bleach wat?
mr man wake up joor.
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by Airborne02(m): 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
mzjaney:
cheesy

Lol. thanks guys.

y will I Photoshop my hand na.

And how won't I wash my bombom after pooing?

ladies who fix artificial nails nko? how do dey eat EBA and wash their bom.
bt as u do urs u can as well tell us how u gals eat with dat kinda long nails ...
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by mzjaney(f): 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
Airborne02:
bt as u do urs u can as well tell us how u gals eat with dat kinda long nails ...

How u eat with urs is same way we eat wit ours darling.
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by Sirpluv: 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
mzjaney:
Bleach wat?
mr man wake up joor. cheesy Bleach wat?
mr man wake up joor.

On a serious note, nice fingers. would love to see the bearer!

how abt dat? grin
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
Naughtysite:

C too

Very scarce

That's cos we are special, unique and divine. Peace Makers
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by mzjaney(f): 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
Sirpluv:

On a serious note, nice fingers. would love to see the bearer!

how abt dat? grin

Alaye park well tongue
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by vivavik(f): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
Proud A
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by johnPollock(m): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
team A
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by Harllymart(f): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
I rep A
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by Joseph96(m): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
A
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by Airborne02(m): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
mzjaney:

How u eat with urs is same way we eat wit ours darling.
shocked shocked shocked but with aint got long nails thou so there is much difference there ... were u based if i may ask... kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? by coolhumble(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Please likes for B

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation / JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. / NOUN GST 107/707/807 (Good Study Guide) Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.