Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin (38735 Views)

Sharon Nwogbo Wears A Completely See-Through Bodysuit / Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) / Liz Da-Silva Flaunting Fake Christian Louboutin On Instagram - Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by myfantasies(f): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Burger01:
Lol. Like egungun masquerade undecided
D tin tire me
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by myfantasies(f): 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
DavidGodwin:

U no see their women wey dey wear hijab every time, irrespective of the weather?
D body odour wey dey follow those people no be here

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by myfantasies(f): 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
Myde4naija:
you think the man is a poor man who use to hustle in hot sun?
I don't know, tell me
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by vislabraye(m): 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:
For dis hot weather person dress like dis undecided

Ninja
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by myfantasies(f): 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
vislabraye:

Ninja
Teenage mutant ninja turtle grin
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by Flamezreal(m): 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
small time dem go say masquerade no dey for north.
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by bedspread: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
Great man of Underaged girls
Talk2SureBoss:
A great man indeed.
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by gimbayaro(m): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
masquerade of the north
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by hadexdemo: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:

in north where sun is 100 degree hash
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by KiNiBiGd: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
EGUNGUN CALABAR
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by sukkot: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
this nigga and his gaudy outfit
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by engrjacuzzi: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
as hot as the weather is, I hardly wear cloth lest this outfit emir dey wear.....anyway, na under split unit him go dey.
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by emeths: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
vanity, vanity, vanity!!!
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by stubbornman(m): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
chai if dem carry that shoe kick person for yansh ehn
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by Namady(m): 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:

4gt ooo! d kian AC wey dey there e, mayb u go luk 4 blanket sef.......lol
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by Krayzeejhay(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
shocked
Inside this heat,see weytin pesin carry put 4 body!..chisos!...
In all his royal glory,rocking Louboutin abi?,make ein comot cloth,see sweat!
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by myfantasies(f): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Namady:

4gt ooo! d kian AC wey dey there e, mayb u go luk 4 blanket sef.......lol
Na true u talk

Make God give us enough to get dat kind AC

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by rukkyland(m): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
the clothe be like punishment of the emir.
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by akomolafe226(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
boko dey cover face him too cover waytin b d difference
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by Myde4naija(m): 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:
I don't know, tell me
go ask google
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by myfantasies(f): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Myde4naija:
go ask google
I taught u were Google since u know how much he is worth
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by Itannooluwa(f): 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=myfantasies post=44363676]For dis hot weather person dress like dis undecided

[/quote i taya oh.....e b like masquerade, abi nah during egungun festival e snap d pic
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by BlackOnassis(m): 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:
Ridiculous. In short, how could the Hausas be so weak, naive, excited, self-hating, docile to have allowed the Fulani unleash a consuming conquest on them? This is absolutely total.

Hausa, as a tribe, is the epitome of self hate. Where are the Hausas and their tradition?

Look at the type of foreigners desecrating their land...Just negodu!

Hausas were brainwashed. Fulanis always come under the banner of Islam, very sneaky. grin
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by Ralphdan(m): 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
How en de take remove all dis rags straf small gals grin
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by myfantasies(f): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Itannooluwa:
Bros i taya oh.....e b like masquerade, abi nah during egungun festival e snap d pic
Who be bros undecided

I am a she oooo
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by mexyk(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:

Me sef come dey wonder sef...all d cloth him wear fit fill 5 ghana must go bags

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by Itannooluwa(f): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Who be bros undecided
I am a she oooo
Lool....no vex
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by olandoboy(m): 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
CHAI!!! Just look how sharp brain dey waste 4 ROYAL sit.
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by myfantasies(f): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Itannooluwa:
Lool....no vex
I don vex grin
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by Emmyemmy1: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Well it be worn on a wedding day by the groom?
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by Godsate: 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
ylaa:
SECOND LAGBAJA

Real omo baba mukomuko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani Dazzles In Sheer African Print / Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident / Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.