Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan (41743 Views)

Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts / Kate Henshaw In Killer Sunday Dress / Throwback Photos Of Fred Amata,stephanie Okereke,kate Henshaw In 2004 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by seankay(m): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
I dont know why Nigerians just like hating on Celebs :-/ hustle your way to the top instead of beefing which has been proven to be unhealthy
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by rawtouch: 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
cry
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by itsrealmehn(m): 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
hahaha now are know even celebs in Nigeria are fraustrated....lol MENOPAUSE is she even married..

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by khalhokage(m): 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
I never like Kate Henshaw especially after that Nigeria's Got Talent nonsense she pulled, she's just a hateful person.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by atinukes5(f): 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
for God sake, why are celebs becoming hiper,
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by ezelos(m): 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
darealsola:
hnmm.kate fall my hand sha
. How she take fall your hand. She no be human? Dey act like say u no go react.
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by creamylicious(f): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
I pity some people sha ooooooooo...... You not in their shoes n you will be talking trash about marriage.... May the trials of life not befall one in this marriage or no marriage issue...... Some people got age on their side so they think it affords them d leverage to talk down on any unmarried lady

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by 9jatatafo(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
She has time
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by generaloj01: 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
see what people said about the Elclasico on twitter

http://www.thenationstalk.com/2016/04/see-tweet-about-elclasico.html
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Good for the idad. Kate is one celebrity that communicates with her fans. I am proud of her reply @that numbskul

Few minutes ago, I saw a thread about Ben common sense to a guy and we all hailed him.

I am sure that Kate will be criticized for replying this one.
Nigeria I hail thee!
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by oyetunder(m): 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nigeria: A nation without celebrities!
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by abdulazizyahaya(m): 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kate should have been more mature not to get into the fight, anyway shit happens.
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by Baroba(m): 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
LaRoyalHighness:
Good for the idad. Kate is one celebrity that communicates with her fans. I am proud of her reply @that numbskul

That's true, but she should have ignored the troll, common Kate H is 44, she could have been the bigger person in this..
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by repogirl(f): 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yes oooo! Insalt those bloody fools who think they can yap trash from their shít brains. angry No copyrights for insults oooo!

Let's throw respect to one corner and dig it out, dirty! angry

Nonsense, Insalt and ingredients!
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nigeria I hail thee!
Baroba:

That's true, but she should have ignored the troll, common Kate H is 44, she could have been the bigger person in this..
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by domopps(m): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:
If i be celebrity, na everyday me nd people go dey fight for instagram, cos i no get chill at all

As u dish out to me na so i go take dish out to you

But for how long would you do that! Or can two wrongs ever make a right?

Kate is being childish here! What hap 2 d word SILLENCE

Cheeeeeers
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by lifeofkelvino(m): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:
If i be celebrity, na everyday me nd people go dey fight for instagram, cos i no get chill at all

Thank god... U are not a celebrity

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by doyinisaac(m): 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:

That is why you cannot be a celebrity...

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by ddippset(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kate should know better than engaging a fan or an anonymous person in a yabbing contest on social media. She knows a lot about Kate but Kate knows absolutely nothing about her. She has a lot to say about Kate but the reverse isn't the case. And na the yabs wey be true true na them dey pain pass. If you're a Public figure never pick a quarrel with a fan, you could never win!

7 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
i no be celeb o, but i cant count the number of insults I've received here on nairaland, yet i ignore, what if i come be celeb? undecided Kate should've just ignored the girl who just seeking for notice, but unfortunately she was noticed

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by AdetayoNL(m): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
In Yoruba land, we call it 'ebu ara'... some pple gat no chill, y putting salt in anoda pesin wound for christ sake
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by bencham(m): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
eme1n:
She has time to waste..
.Exactly what am thinking
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by jojothaiv(m): 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Life must go on......
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
BreadandBeans:
E pain Kate grin
E pain am no be small. dat fan no get joy @ all d person give her scorpion + subzero come finish am lukang style

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by petkoffdrake2(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:

Maybe that's d only reason ur not yet a celeb. Yet
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by frankparadise(m): 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
If u ask meee, na who i go askkk??
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by mayorchelsea(m): 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
i no be celeb o, but i cant count the number of insults I've received here on nairaland, yet i ignore, what if i come be celeb? undecided Kate should've just ignored the girl who just seeking for notice, but unfortunately she was noticed
It's isn't too late to be a celeb.Don't worry ,you are a celeb in making because this is how real celebs are groomed ,Ciao!!!

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by myfantasies(f): 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

Maybe that's d only reason ur not yet a celeb. Yet
Nd give me one good reason why i should be

I love my privacy, we all do
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by myfantasies(f): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
doyinisaac:
That is why you cannot be a celebrity...
Nd dat is y i have no intention of being one
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by petkoffdrake2(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
repogirl:
Yes oooo! Insalt those bloody fools who think they can yap trash from their shít brains. angry No copyrights for insults oooo!

Let's throw respect to one corner and dig it out, dirty! angry

Nonsense, Insalt and ingredients!

Haba madam, calm down... Na u the guy insult?? Y ur blood dey hot!?

Shuooo ! grin
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by xtervaganza(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:

make I test

You de craze?
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by Lisaflex(f): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
In ds case, Kate was wrong.. She shldnt hv posted dt screenshot in d 1st place (petty n childish).. She is beginning 2 tk ds her jandon/Rambo attitude a little 2 far...D queenofking guy had a point buh passed it on harshly n Kate shldnt hv replied either.... 4get ds "celebrities r humans" gist, even as a regular person, u do not reply every comment...She shld calm down o! 1 day she'll meet sm1 who will willingly drag her by her hair 2ru d 36 states n even enter Ghana(eg Olumofin brothers)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Waconzy Has A Crush On Linda Ikeji / Uriel Oputa Looks Enchanting As She Steps Out For Work In Glamorous Outfit / Phyno Visits Onitsha Fire Victims (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.