Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,348 members, 7,846,503 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan (41784 Views)

Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts / Kate Henshaw In Killer Sunday Dress / Throwback Photos Of Fred Amata,stephanie Okereke,kate Henshaw In 2004 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by pennytration(m): 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
myfantasies:
How

I don't understand
Was sitting in a public bus today in a motor park waiting 4 it to fill up. I wasn't exactly happy cos d transport fare had gone up to 600, instead of d normal 250 i used to pay. And those hawkers kept coming to me one after d other to advertise their goods. I just transfered my agression on them with some epic response.
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 10, 2016
For heavens sake, can somebody tell me/us what is going on btwn myfantasies and pennytration here? Is pennytration trying to penetrate myfantasies?
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by myfantasies(f): 10:06am On Apr 10, 2016
SerialGist:
For heavens sake, can somebody tell me/us what is going on btwn myfantasies and pennytration here? Is pennytration trying to penetrate myfantasies?
Nd wat is ur biz if pennytration is trying to penetrate me grin grin

I ask for your help grin grin

Pennytration abeg u r free to penetrate anything penetrateable grin grin grin
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by pennytration(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2016
myfantasies:

Sweetheart how is ur weekend going?
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by myfantasies(f): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2016
pennytration:
Sweetheart how is ur weekend going?
My wknd is going great dear

It rained heavily yesterday, tho i was beaten by the rain, i enjoyed every bit of it, it's a relief frm d scorching sun

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by pennytration(m): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2016
myfantasies:
My wknd is going great dear

It rained heavily yesterday, tho i was beaten by the rain, i enjoyed every bit of it, it's a relief frm d scorching sun

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday
Sweetheart my sunday is going great too. Sorry u got soaked, but glad u enjoyed it. So u stay in Lagos?
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 10, 2016
myfantasies:

Not now you're encouraging pennytration to penetrate you. What will happen after the penetration will sure make nairaland frontpage.
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by myfantasies(f): 11:35am On Apr 10, 2016
SerialGist:

Not now you're encouraging pennytration to penetrate you. What will happen after the penetration will sure make nairaland frontpage.
Naaah it won't

I don't create threads, i have no intention of creating any, i just love commenting, so don't expect to see any thread dat has to do with me.

Maybe in the later future

Happy Sunday
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by myfantasies(f): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2016
pennytration:
Sweetheart my sunday is going great too. Sorry u got soaked, but glad u enjoyed it. So u stay in Lagos?
Don't tell me sorry dear, i got in the rain on purpose cheesy cheesy

Yes i stay in lag, and u

Come nd join me, i am having breakfast
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by pennytration(m): 11:45am On Apr 10, 2016
myfantasies:
Don't tell me sorry dear, i got in the rain on purpose cheesy cheesy

Yes i stay in lag, and u

Come nd join me, i am having breakfast
Wow! Dat would be lovely, dining wif an angel like u. I stay in Enugu. But y have breakfast so late?
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by myfantasies(f): 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
pennytration:
Wow! Dat would be lovely, dining wif an angel like u. I stay in Enugu. But y have breakfast so late?
I woke up late, due to d stress of the past week, nd d weather was cold and it's still cold, never had such lovely weather in a long while

Hmmmmmm Enugu, dats nice, u r too far to join me for breakfast
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by pennytration(m): 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
myfantasies:
I woke up late, due to d stress of the past week, nd d weather was cold and it's still cold, never had such lovely weather in a long while

Hmmmmmm Enugu, dats nice, u r too far to join me for breakfast
Not too far. Dont eat late again, don't want my angel to get ulcer. U must be a very hardworking lady.
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by myfantasies(f): 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
pennytration:
Not too far. Dont eat late again, don't want my angel to get ulcer. U must be a very hardworking lady.
To me ulcer is not a new thing, i was once an ulcer patient, my dear it was not funny, wat i experienced i did not wish it for my enemies, dats if i have any enemies

I promise not to eat late again wink
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by pennytration(m): 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
myfantasies:
To me ulcer is not a new thing, i was once an ulcer patient, my dear it was not funny, wat i experienced i did not wish it for my enemies, dats if i have any enemies

I promise not to eat late again wink
Really?? But how is d ulcer now, has it gone completely? My mum is also an ulcer patient.
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by myfantasies(f): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
pennytration:
Really?? But how is d ulcer now, has it gone completely? My mum is also an ulcer patient.
Yeah it's gone completely

Sorry about your mum, she will be fine
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by pennytration(m): 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
myfantasies:
Yeah it's gone completely
Sorry about your mum, she will be fine
Thanks. U dont wanna chat up wif me on whatsapp, y na?
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
myfantasies:
Naaah it won't

I don't create threads, i have no intention of creating any, i just love commenting, so don't expect to see any thread dat has to do with me.

Maybe in the later future

Happy Sunday

You never created thread cos you have no needs it yet but i can assure you, penetration is always resulted to thread creation. After pennytration penetrates you, you'll sure unconsciously or subconsciously open a thread.
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by myfantasies(f): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
SerialGist:

You never created thread cos you have no needs it yet but i can assure you, penetration is always resulted to thread creation. After pennytration penetrates you, you'll sure unconsciously or subconsciously open a thread.
Naaah i won't, i am not a cry baby, or d kiss nd tell type

Wat ever happens outside nairaland stays outside nairaland wink
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by myfantasies(f): 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
pennytration:
Thanks. U dont wanna chat up wif me on whatsapp, y na?
Nd have u asked nd i refused
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by pennytration(m): 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
myfantasies:
Nd have u asked nd i refused
Ok, I'm asking now. add me up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Kits Up As A World War 2 Soldier For Photoshoot / Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) / Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.