Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan (41769 Views)

Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts / Kate Henshaw In Killer Sunday Dress / Throwback Photos Of Fred Amata,stephanie Okereke,kate Henshaw In 2004 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by petkoffdrake2(m): 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Nd give me one good reason why i should be

I love my privacy, we all do

Then stop wishing tongue
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Muheehehehehehehehehehehehe.

This actually reminds me of what was posted on the facebook page of the current speaker of Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly not long ago. The young man responded to the critic the way it baffled everyone. At times, taking a chill is the best way to responding to critics.
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by myfantasies(f): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
domopps:

But for how long would you do that! Or can two wrongs ever make a right?

Kate is being childish here! What hap 2 d word SILLENCE

Cheeeeeers

My dear How long will you be silent

We are all humans, u can't pretend that we have thick skin all d time nd wat dese fans are saying does not hurt us, it does

So no matter how strong we are, one day we will throw caution to the wind nd respond to those insults
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by CommitteeMember(m): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Celebrity or public figure.... If person nak you, if you get time and space nak am back.

I dont buy the idea that celebrities must stomach insults, they are humans too.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by myfantasies(f): 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

Then stop wishing tongue
Did you see me making a wish
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by steppin: 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:
If i be celebrity, na everyday me nd people go dey fight for instagram, cos i no get chill at all

As u dish out to me na so i go take dish out to you
Major reason why you're not...except nairaland yeyebrity... Lol

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin grin grin She never start. When she smashes her system or slap a fan online . I go know say she don vex .
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by goingape: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:
If i be celebrity, na everyday me nd people go dey fight for instagram, cos i no get chill at all

can a monkey build a house?

You can never be a celebrity just as a monkey can never build a house.

See your life as a monkey and understand why a monkey always stay in the forest jumping from one three to another.
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by myfantasies(f): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
steppin:

Major reason why you're not...except nairaland yeyebrity... Lol
Everyone dat is registered on dis forum is a yeyebrity

Nd besides each nd everyone of us have our passion, nd mine is not to be a celebrity, maybe urs is to be one
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
See 'em blabbing... "u shudnt hv" "u a celeb" "silent is best"
Na so... I hail una.
U tnk she doesn't ignore most tymz?
U tnk she doesn't hv mood swing? Nah, miss and Mr perfect. Alwz gud @ advising ppl on hw to lead thr lives.
TOO MUCH OF TOLERANCE, PATIENCE, SILENCE.... is cowardice my ppl.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by repogirl(f): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

Haba madam, calm down... Na u the guy insult?? Y ur blood dey hot!?

Shuooo ! grin
It's just annoying how some people talk trash to someone and think because the other person is older, they should be mature enough to let it go.

They are plenty here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by fortunechy(m): 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
y is she replying hervery childish
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by myfantasies(f): 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
goingape:
can a monkey build a house?

You can never be a celebrity just as a monkey can never build a house.

See your life as a monkey and understand why a monkey always stay in the forest jumping from one three to another.
Just cos u choose to be an ape does not mean u will see everybody as one

She has chosen her path, i have chosen mine, nd so is everyone else

I can't live a life where my life will be monitored by the public, maybe you can
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by 30secs(m): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:

As you no come be celebrity now nko?
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
NiRfreak:
Kate must be having a bad day.

Not necessarily. She is a human being.
She can afford to get angry too.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by lloydpras: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
"MSADYA"
That's Halimat, my classmate in Secondary sch..
Command girls will never change..

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by Jacko1(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
kate get a computer pro
Trace d ip address
Pay that person a visit
Come back on instagram and tell us da story
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by 30secs(m): 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chanchit:
Kate put up a fight, but that silly babe get some ba upper cut for hand. She go meet a better match for front in Jesus name.
LMAO!! I swear that babe enter aunty Kate front and back sha.
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
I honestly don't blame Kate, some people are just annoyingly stupid- waiting for someone to shoot em back to hell.

That jobless fan had it coming.

Kate is fine and fit and is doing great for herself. No man can define her!
Love that about her! :h)
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by myfantasies(f): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
30secs:
As you no come be celebrity now nko?
I am enjoying my life my dear

At least i am not living a life where every little thing i do will be in the public eye
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by highzeek94: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Naija Celebs always stooping so low....
Ffirst wizkid
Davido
Mr Bruce (the senator)

And now Kate....
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by highzeek94: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
Josephamstrong1:
See 'em blabbing... "u shudnt hv" "u a celeb" "silent is best"
Na so... I hail una.
U tnk she doesn't ignore most tymz?
U tnk she doesn't hv mood swing? Nah, miss and Mr perfect. Alwz gud @ advising ppl on hw to lead thr lives.
TOO MUCH OF TOLERANCE, PATIENCE, SILENCE.... is cowardice my ppl.

And how much progress has that theory afforDed you!!
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by Iruolycious(f): 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
People are just sad. They follow celebs and then bad mouth them because they are lucky enough to have Internet. Smh... Kate is arguably the nicest celeb on IG. Only a sadist will pick on her.
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by goingape: 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Just cos u choose to be an ape does not mean u will see everybody as one

She has chosen her path, i have chosen mine, nd so is everyone else

I can't live a life where my life will be monitored by the public, maybe you can
lol!

If a monkey choose his path, he would have build his own house or store up banana for the rest of the season.

You can't choose your path just as the monkey! Your path has already been in blueprint by nature.

Do you know the reason why I compared you with monkey cry cos you do have some similarity with monkey.

Not an offense!
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by NiRfreak(m): 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
evegran:

Not necessarily. She is a human being.
She can afford to get angry too.
U spoke my thought, though wasn't included in my ist comment.......lik we think same way of this matter.
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by myfantasies(f): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
goingape:
lol!

If a monkey choose his path, he would have build his own house or store up banana for the rest of the season.

You can't choose your path just as the monkey! Your path has already been in blueprint by nature.

Do you know the reason why I compared you with monkey cry cos you do have some similarity with monkey.

Not an offense!
Naaah i am not offended, dis is Nairaland, we all r used to insults

Nd for u to know all dese similarities means u r one urself, cos it takes one to know one
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
NiRfreak:
U spoke my thought, though wasn't included in my ist comment.......lik we think same way of this matter.

Really? Translation : you're someone who in your mind agrees with A but openly supports B?

I see. lipsrsealed
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by Stannypawpaw: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Shut up idiot! That she insulted Kate is good bah? It is your type that sees evil and claps for it! Fool!

"Kate dat is bad"
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by Dark89: 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:

"if" wat re u waiting 4?
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by goingape: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Naaah i am not offended, dis is Nairaland, we all r used to insults

Nd for u to know all dese similarities means u r one urself, cos it takes one to know one
you will make a good wife someday cool

Yeah! It only takes two monkey to produce an APE.

And you may be my missing monkey rib for you to understand and still bring out some good characteristics about you..
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by myfantasies(f): 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
goingape:
you will make a good wife someday cool

Yeah! It only takes two monkey to produce an APE.

And you may be my missing monkey rib for you to understand and still bring out some good characteristics about you..
Rotfl

U r not serious

No be only monkey missing rib, u for call dinosaur
Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by myfantasies(f): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Dark89:
"if" wat re u waiting 4?
Nothing is stopping me

Dats cos i don't want to be one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charged Up In Dubai! DJ Cuppy Looks Stunning Hot In Short Skirt. Photo / Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners / Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.