Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak (26773 Views)

El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" / Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) / Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by lekanojo01: 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Simitrendy:
[b]

I think is stupi.d to call Fayose a better politician.

Y'all will stay in Lagos,Benin or anywhere and will be shouting here on NL that Fayose is the best governor its crae like seriously.
I'm from Ekiti state and I also reside in Ekiti. I know what's up with Fayose led stomach infrastructure government I know how people are shouting here. No good work infrastructures in Ek. You are doing a flyover at Fajuyi where there are less busy works. Are u doing it as a centre for attraction. Oja Oba is there u can't put it there where is always rowdy and most busy.

You're collecting 1,000 Naira from every private students and pupils as tax. U collected from my younger ones that's 2,000 for what. Where's is the infrastructure. where's is the dividend of democracy?
You think well to do people in Ek will run after your rice and chicken with coccidiosis.

You charge every worker in Ekiti for tax be it employed or non-employed its funny for Peter Fayose to even charge a butcher 1000 per cow everyday without counting on nothing in Ekiti except tax.

Your workers here in Ekiti are suffering in silence
You've not paid 3 good month salary. And when its Sunday u and Feyi Fayose will be the ones to start prostrating and kneeling down in church. Who are YOU deceiving? Even the Holy Bible emphasises on paying Labourers after work done

The tax you make in Ekiti is 10 times the amount slated for workers salary but to pay them is hard.

You can afford taking Rogba to Covenant University with no stress his elder ones spends more time in UK. He himself spends much time there.
But is education in Ekiti worth something writing 'bout.

The same green snake under the green grass stopped paying for WAEC fees which other governors since 1999 do.

In case you don't know Ekiti people knows you're dubious! A scam!

Someone whose conscience is judging him bout June 2014 Election.

We will stop here
#BIBIRECOALITION

[/b]

Has Fayose stopped other sisters' state from paying more than 3 months salary? Nearly all states owe more than 4 months salary. The National economy situation is causing this and the past government debts. Concerning the overhead bridge, I was reading on NL sometimes back when someone was criticizing him on project, that he only pays salaries from allocation nd that dat he don't commission projects, that Ekiti people are in trouble. I believe you are a Nigerian nd d same time from Ekiti, I'm also a public servant in Ado Ekiti, there is nothing wrong with d project. If it were to be Fayemi who made d copy and paste pix of a flyover bridge in front of Fajuyi Total filling station, we won't see anything wrong in him embarking on the project. Governors embarks on projects that give them publicity or more popularity. Concerning tax, since you said u live in Ekiti, I think U should be able to know what come to Ekiti from FAAC every month or if U don't know it U can get what goes to every state from TELL Magazine. If it were to be Lagos state government that ask their people to pay tax such people won't see sumtin wrong in it. I think with all the tax Lagos state do collect every month, I don't expect to see any untarred road on d street of Lagos. Also with all d tax nd allocation in Lagos, I believe Lagos should be in the position to generate 24hrs electricity for pple of Lagos alone. All we do is dat we criticize with sentiment when we don't like someone personality. Not that I'm supporting bad government, but atleast Fayose is still in line. Concerning his children going to private University, average Nigerian can send their children to any University in Nigeria or abroad. Politicians have their bad part and good part. Among Fayose contemporary, tell me which one of them is better than him. Believe it or not, Fayose is the only governor that has direct access to the pple for now. Let's always be sincere with our criticism. What's governance when U don't ve access with the people u are ruling over. All politicians are the same but some are still beta than d others in a little way. Come 2019, let's try other Political party. We have more than APC, PDP and LP. Let's stop recycling same set of group. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kommen:
grin grin
Government by the propaganda for the Zombies grin grin
And you're living with Zombies by Propaganda grin
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by Kommen(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin grin
Noo
Since Zombies full everywhere person must pretend to be zombie grin
ZuzuMan:
And you're living with Zombies by Propaganda grin
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kommen:
grin grin
Noo
Since Zombies full everywhere person must pretend to be zombie grin
.......if you are with the zombies do as the Zombies grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by Kommen(m): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin grin
You get it
Zombie government grin
ZuzuMan:
.......if you are with the zombies do as the Zombies grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by Toosure70: 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
May your life run dis way. Useless blogger.
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kommen:
grin grin
You get it
Zombie government grin
.......Zombie citizens grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by praxisnetworks: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
Bibiire Coalition stop wailing..... blame Fayemi who refused to step down for M.O.B as agreed after his 4 inhuman years in office.....

Simitrendy:
[b]

Y'all will stay in Lagos,Benin or anywhere and will be shouting here on NL that Fayose is the best governor its crae like seriously.
I'm from Ekiti state and I also reside in Ekiti. I know what's up with Fayose led stomach infrastructure government I know how people are shouting here. No good work infrastructures in Ek. You are doing a flyover at Fajuyi where there are less busy works. Are u doing it as a centre for attraction. Oja Oba is there u can't put it there where is always rowdy and most busy.

You're collecting 1,000 Naira from every private students and pupils as tax. U collected from my younger ones that's 2,000 for what. Where's is the infrastructure. where's is the dividend of democracy?
You think well to do people in Ek will run after your rice and chicken with coccidiosis.

You charge every worker in Ekiti for tax be it employed or non-employed its funny for Peter Fayose to even charge a butcher 1000 per cow everyday without counting on nothing in Ekiti except tax.

You've not paid 3 good month salary. And when its Sunday u and Feyi Fayose will be the ones to start prostrating and kneeling down in church. Who are YOU deceiving? Even the Holy Bible emphasises on paying Labourers after work done

The tax you make in Ekiti is 10 times the amount slated for workers salary but to pay them is hard.

You can afford taking Rogba to Covenant University with no stress his elder ones spends more time in UK. He himself spends much time there.

The same green snake under the green grass stopped paying for WAEC fees which other governors since 1999 do.

We will stop here
#BIBIRECOALITION

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by Kommen(m): 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin
We are now zombies
ZuzuMan:
.......Zombie citizens grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by Omotaday(m): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
DailyPost:
They accuse Governor Fayose of downplaying governance each time he comes to the reach of the common man. They describe him in the possible worst of language but their heroes see the limelight in his originality so they copy his grassroots moves.....but looking critically you see the hypocrisy of the copy-cats and their noise makers. The NOISE MAKERS see this and they loose their voices!! , Photos after the Cut.

Keep doing it Fayose. Though they abuse you, in their closet,they practice to be like you!!

I love ORIGINALITY and abhor HYPOCRISY
Now Vivian Plus

Source http://www.vivianplus.com/2016/04/fayose-better-than-other-nigerian.html

You are a blogger and you are partisan, that does not go well, all of you want to be like Linda but dont put brain like Linda.
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by ba7man(m): 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Crap!!!

If they ask all of them to show their achievements, Fayose will still roll out these same pics..
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by samblaks(m): 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fayose, the people's Governor.
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by BERNIMOORE: 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
lekanojo01:

Has Fayose stopped other sisters' state from paying more than 3 months salary? Nearly all states owe more than 4 months salary. The National economy situation is causing this and the past government debts. Concerning the overhead bridge, I was reading on NL sometimes back when someone was criticizing him on project, that he only pays salaries from allocation nd that dat he don't commission projects, that Ekiti people are in trouble. I believe you are a Nigerian nd d same time from Ekiti, I'm also a public servant in Ado Ekiti, there is nothing wrong with d project. If it were to be Fayemi who made d copy and paste pix of a flyover bridge in front of Fajuyi Total filling station, we won't see anything wrong in him embarking on the project. Governors embarks on projects that give them publicity or more popularity. Concerning tax, since you said u live in Ekiti, I think U should be able to know what come to Ekiti from FAAC every month or if U don't know it U can get what goes to every state from TELL Magazine. If it were to be Lagos state government that ask their people to pay tax such people won't see sumtin wrong in it. I think with all the tax Lagos state do collect every month, I don't expect to see any untarred road on d street of Lagos. Also with all d tax nd allocation in Lagos, I believe Lagos should be in the position to generate 24hrs electricity for pple of Lagos alone. All we do is dat we criticize with sentiment when we don't like someone personality. Not that I'm supporting bad government, but atleast Fayose is still in line. Concerning his children going to private University, average Nigerian can send their children to any University in Nigeria or abroad. Politicians have their bad part and good part. Among Fayose contemporary, tell me which one of them is better than him. Believe it or not, Fayose is the only governor that has direct access to the pple for now. Let's always be sincere with our criticism. What's governance when U don't ve access with the people u are ruling over. All politicians are the same but some are still beta than d others in a little way. Come 2019, let's try other Political party. We have more than APC, PDP and LP. Let's stop recycling same set of group. Thanks

you are trying to educate ''a wall'' people who hates to see fayose succeeding in saying the truth, '''when Good Men in the town seem Silent During disaster Evil reigns to no end'' Fayose took a role of Fearless Spokesman To Dare the untouchables, the result is the kind of 'concortion' they are writing against him which he is not even reading.

DSS invation of Ekiti Assembly Should Have Weaken Fayose and His Govt But it Proves otherwise as he became stronger and stronger with DSS confrontation

In the face of storm, Fayose is having fun handling APC propaganda for propagander, Waxing stronger and Hitting APC below the belt such that his Annoying comments cannot be ignored so fast....What a man

Fayose Once Told Them That He is ''A Majority'' and a 'Rock' now they know him better.
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by 3rdeye1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Na only El rufai Own I believe pass.. Typical Hausa man he is.
See that Al makura own na hin worse pass.. So funny upon fake!
This politicians sharrr
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by Simitrendy: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=Haryohdeji post=44373621][/quote]
And which research has this ignoramus nincompoop conducted
Jerk off if u ain't got nothing good to say.
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by Simitrendy: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=Haryohdeji post=44373621][/quote]
And which research has this ignoramus nincompoop conducted
Jerk off if u ain't got nothing good to say.
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by rottennaija(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
DailyPost:
They accuse Governor Fayose of downplaying governance each time he comes to the reach of the common man. They describe him in the possible worst of language but their heroes see the limelight in his originality so they copy his grassroots moves.....but looking critically you see the hypocrisy of the copy-cats and their noise makers. The NOISE MAKERS see this and they loose their voices!! , Photos after the Cut.

Keep doing it Fayose. Though they abuse you, in their closet,they practice to be like you!!

I love ORIGINALITY and abhor HYPOCRISY
Now Vivian Plus

Source http://www.vivianplus.com/2016/04/fayose-better-than-other-nigerian.html

Unless my memory doesn't serve me well, this other governors and politicians had done this before Foyose started his own. You should timestamp the pictures and let's see how is the hypocrite and copy cat
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by oluwole1211(m): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cayuse that owe civil servant months salary and pensioners 5 month salary abi
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by ihatesycophant(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
The Op has no sense at all, Osho Baba did his own while inspecting projects in Benin city, the same day he abused a woman in 2014, Aisha and Roscha did theirs on the build up to general elections in 2015, Fashola was also on inspection tour while Fayose made his own stock in trade in 2016 or could we say is part of his project inspection?.
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by bashydemy(m): 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
OP just stop saying what you don't know, Most of those pictures are taking even before Fayose became Governor, Like that of Fashola, Oshiomole, Okorocha soo think before you post..
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by kaythomas: 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
lekanojo01:

God bless you oh my brother, I wanted to reply him before but your comment has summarized everything i intend to say. I also reside in Ado-Ekiti myself. Some people will just come here and start criticizing people with sentiments. They should go and ask Fayemi the benefit of his so called government house that he used billions of Naira to build or his 50million naira bed to Ekiti people. Some people are still fooled by Fayemi's eloquence and sugarcoated mouth. Shebi you saw how much he wants to use to update ministry of solid minerals website, 700million naira plus, almost a billion. By the time he finished with Nigeria, we'll know who is smarter, whether it is Ekiti people that voted him out or the the ones that knows nothing about Ekiti and yet talk like they do.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by BERNIMOORE: 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
kaythomas:

God bless you oh my brother, I wanted to reply him before but your comment has summarized everything i intend to say. I also reside in Ado-Ekiti myself. Some people will just come here and start criticizing people with sentiments. They should go and ask Fayemi the benefit of his so called government house that he used billions of Naira to build or his 50million naira bed to Ekiti people. Some people are still fooled by Fayemi's eloquence and sugarcoated mouth. Shebi you saw how much he wants to use to update ministry of solid minerals website, 700million naira plus, almost a billion. By the time he finished with Nigeria, we'll know who is smarter, whether it is Ekiti people that voted him out or the the ones that knows nothing about Ekiti and yet talk like they do.

you can imagine someone residing in lagos and knows nothing about Ekiti, but will start a blind argument just because fayose insults their father Tinubu as Agbaaya, they would ask that; what has fayose done for his people, and resorts to 'concortions and self-fabricated lies that are not confirmed'
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by poiZon: 12:14am On Apr 04, 2016
karlriz:
lipsrsealed

@OP.....you're missing it. The point is, he (fayose) makes headline too often on tinz like dis rather than comissioning huge Projects.

If you see Gov Willie Obiano (Anambra) and Gov Ambode (Lagos) on the streets eating maize 2day, you will see dem commissioning projects the next day.

But if you see Fayose eatin maize on the street 2day, be rest assured you will see him cutting meat on the street 2moro and the day after 2moro. I mean, the man is such a huge joke. For the love of God, he's a Governor, not a Ward Councilor!

obiano n ambode will be commissioning cos their successors left something in the treasury box for them to work with. how much fayemi leave for fayose?
abeg spell am mek I begin read out loud......
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by calliking(m): 12:39am On Apr 04, 2016
Macfloyd:
In our individual ways we are responsible for the "Ayo Fayose" of this earth.

Please let us educate those within our circle of influence on Sex Education and pass condoms to those we meet.

You will be preventing another disaster called "Ayo Fayose"!

Give out at least one N50 gold circle condom a day and save our planet of Vermins like Ayo Fayose!

-MacFloyd

I guess it's you that's the disaster we should prevent from happening again. Only if any member of your generation can achieve what he has, then you can still trash from that lawma depot you call a mouth. Oops, or rather fingers used to type
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by awoluyi(m): 1:51am On Apr 04, 2016
This is a simple way of capturing the hearts of the ignorant masses. Besides the psychological satisfaction derived from shaking hands with a governor, eating boli and akara with a senator or appearing in a group photograph with the president; how does this impact positively in the well being of these "enslaved Nigerians." I hope that in no distant future Nigerians will realise that they have not been blessed with political office holders who think about them. What we have now are people who are in offices to loot our common wealth. I call them "Association of Come-And-Chop Your Own of Nigeria."
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by olajideolajide(m): 2:35am On Apr 04, 2016
Simitrendy:
[b]

You're collecting Naira from every private students and pupils as tax. U collected from my younger ones that's 2,000 for what. Where's is the infrastructure. where's is the dividend of democracy?

We will stop here
#BIBIRECOALITION

[/b]
I can see that you're one of the APC member.... under the mentor of MOB. you must have probably left ekiti since Your party loss election
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by Misterdhee1(m): 7:10am On Apr 04, 2016
Op will be sooo kind to name one single project Gov Fayose has laid his hands on, apart from these! U don't compare solely on pictorial evidence, u give us facts..Fayose is the best candidate for PDP’s Spokesman position, as a governor, he is the worst thing to have happened to any state, since 1999
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by Ibro2005: 9:33am On Apr 04, 2016
...and what does all this has to do with masses?
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by tiredface: 10:42am On Apr 04, 2016
FAYOSE, MAN OF THE PEOPLE,MY MAN, IS JUST BEING HIMSELF, PERIOD. WE KNOW WHAT THE PRETENDERS ARE UP TO. THEY CAN NEVER BE FAYOSE, THE PEOPLES GOVERNOR. NICE TRY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rodents Invasion: FG Budgeted N4.9bn For Environmental Services In Aso Rock / Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV / El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.