Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water (48320 Views)

Poll: Have You Ever Cast A Spell?

Yes: 16% (3 votes)
No: 38% (7 votes)
Maybe i should give it a try: 38% (7 votes)
Yes, but it didn't work.: 5% (1 vote)
Iw try Later. . .: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor / Mermaid (mammy Water) Found After Tsunami (pictures) / Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:59am On Sep 08, 2009
[font=Matura MT Script Capitals]Maykelly. . . [/font]

here is much in the Bible against which every instinct of my being rebels, so much that I regret the necessity which has compelled me to read it through from beginning to end. I do not think that the knowledge which I have gained of its history and sources compensates me for the unpleasant details it has forced upon my attention.Well let it be known to you anyone can claim to do anything in the name of God. It does not follow that God is agreeing to this partnership,((Like you're doing now)).

Would you please responds to the bellow Questions. . .if truely you're right.

[font=Old English Text MT]1.Can God make other Gods like Himself?
2.Can God make Himself not exist?"
[/font]
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by phantomite: 1:56am On Sep 08, 2009
Ogaga if u r joking u beta stop it cuz refering to JESUS as a dead man in the grave is something u dnt want the wrath of God upon u. Be warnd
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:07am On Sep 08, 2009
There's nothing joking on my post,i mean every of my Conversation my dear. . .Well joke's can only be found @ I GO DIES show or maybe NIGHT OF A THOUSAND LAUGH but not with OGAGA Sharings. . .  kiss
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2009
grin
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Abuzola(m): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2009
'there is no compulsion in religion, verily the right path has become distinct from the wrong path.

Whoever disbelieves in other gods and believe in Allah then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break.

And Allah is All Hearer and All Knower'
Quran 2:256
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt][b]Na wa oo. . . [/b]do i still need quotes from the quoran HERE on this thread. . . ?[/size]
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Horus(m): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2009
@Ogaga4Luv
Do you have a spell to change Christians into a mermaids?
Let me know  grin
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2009
@ogaga.na waa for u ooo!what on earth would make someone want to cast a spell of turning to a mermaid?dnt u think its funny?mermaid?for what?Besides tbk14 still dey kamkpe.hmmm, i think i'm begining to doubt the supremacy of your power.
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:14am On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]It concern some people . . . Only for those interested in undertaking a new dimension of Life. . .[/size]
REALKINGSON:

@ogaga.na waa for u ooo!what on earth would make someone want to cast a spell of turning to a mermaid?dnt u think its funny?mermaid?for what?Besides tbk14 still dey kamkpe.hmmm, i think i'm begining to doubt the supremacy of your power.

[size=13pt]Yes Ofcorse. . . I got spell to change the so called Christians to mermaid and even to some kind of Monsterfish. . . grin .How To Become A Mermaid,Is actually very easy wink[/size]
Horus:

@Ogaga4Luv
Do you have a spell to change Christians into a mermaids?
Let me know  grin
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Maykelly(f): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt[size=13pt]Yes Ofcorse. . . I got spell to change the so called Christians to mermaid and even to some kind of Monsterfish. . . grin .How To Become A Mermaid,Is actually very easy wink[/size]

The WISE do not CAST SPELL, cheesy but the FOOLS' grin
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Maykelly i called your name. . . . . This thread is all about Spell Casting and because you have always been the type of person who Claim " I know too much'' but atleast , Get seriouse in matured issues. . . .Do you want to become a Mermaid , Then let me know. . . 
grin smiley
[/size]
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Maykelly(f): 10:23am On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]The devil wanders from place to place, without a purpose and without a known destination.

he is a failure, and useless in every aspect of Life no VISION

WOE WOE WOE unto them that Satan blesses.

Ur are deceiving ur ownself. You are opening ur teeth for fools like you.

I CHOOSE JESUS and WILL DIE IN HIM.

I DESPISE YOU, becos u choose to Follow the Wrong Path as a freethinker WOE unto you.[/size]
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Wait a Munite . . . , but did you just mean been a FreeThinker is a Wrong path to follow. . . . ?, Ok. GoodLuck with your (SlaveThinker Life) . Keep your Darling Jesus to yourself , That death Guy have nothing doing with me. . . Your WOE'S are send back to you , i dont welcomes such statements and they have no authority over me.[/size]
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Maykelly(f): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2009
It is only a mad man that calls another Mad.

To be frank here, Ogaga without being told, u are the dead man here grin your even dead a long time ago. please do not go and fight with someone - so u don't put your dead on someone's.

[size=13pt]Darling Jesus[/size]

WOE UNTO them that brag with their MAKER!
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:25am On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Maykelly you are not wise at all. . . . . oo my goodness! shocked , Cant just believe all i have been sharing with you are swallowed by the open AIR!! . Woe unto them that Cursed themselves. . . They forgot they are their own Creator.[/size]
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2009
@ Ogaga, do you have a spells to make someone rich?.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]sofeco dear i feel you. . .Yes, I've got spells to make someone rich. if incase you need any information on riches spell i kindly reffers you to the Money section there you shall see some of my threads and up coming Money,Wealth and riches spells. . . Only be serious. i have help so many people on this.

Do fee free to ask me any question. . . with regards.

[/size]
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2009
Ok, will you give me the link to your question there then?. Or I should mail you?. Hope you are going to reply this time arround?.
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Horus(m): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Yes Ofcorse. . . I got spell to change the so called Christians to mermaid and even to some kind of Monsterfish. . . grin .How To Become A Mermaid,Is actually very easy wink[/size]

Very good, I hope they all can swim. grin
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Horus  like you already know. . .  wink. Those christians are you sure they can swim?, even with the fish tail on them they wont be able to swim in as much the their brains has been washed with delusion acid. ha ha ha i really wonder how this christians can survive the world. . .  Well, i've done with a certain woman here in our midst that cant just do without sharing in ignorance and guest what?, she's ready to  become a mermaid! shocked. im so happy for her. . .  grin[/size]
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2009
@Ogaga. grin Sometimes i do not know whether to wonder or laugh.

You obviously have enormous levels of energy to continue to post wantonly like this.

I have a library of the occult from my Father (who refuses to die and will me whatever is of commercial value he is left with) and I have learned that you cannot dine with the devil without taking purge medicine.

If you are truly serious about revealing elements of Magick, Grimoires, Sumerian rites, jewish occult etc, then let us organize a section on Nairaland to propagate such practices to the unlearned. I am not a fan of Wicca but i have a huge collection on the practice and customs
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2009
[size=13pt]lagerwhenindoubt you just shared with me and really feel your point. . . wink[/size]
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by semid4lyfe(m): 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2009
Ogaga, are u still in the business of casting spells? Ok, I need a spell that will make me rich.
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Maykelly(f): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Maykelly i called your name. . . . . This thread is all about Spell Casting and because you have always been the type of person who Claim " I know too much'' but atleast , Get seriouse in matured issues. . . .Do you want to become a Mermaid , Then let me know. . .
grin smiley
[/size]

Ogaga4monster, Do you want to become a Child of God, Then let me know , I will turn you from these monsters to child of God

Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2009
[size=13pt]Maykelly no i dont want to become a child of God , please never mind . but you have just called me another name too. . . mmm, christian woman you better change your ways if not i pity you. i've told you to share wisely but you didn't care . why??.

Anyway , the issue here is spell casting. . . share what concerns it.
[/size]
May kelly:

Ogaga4monster, Do you want to become a Child of God, Then let me know , I will turn you from these monsters to child of God

[size=13pt]Ok friend , If you need a spell to become rich then keep browsing the Money Section to see some of my threads and upcoming that may help you make the difference .[/size]
semid4lyfe:

Ogaga, are u still in the business of casting spells? Ok, I need a spell that will make me rich.
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by platinumnk(f): 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2010
shocked grin
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:11am On Feb 23, 2010
[size=13pt]platinumnk my sweetest. . . . i know how you feels but dont worry, trusth me i know how to handle this maykelly with care ,sniff!! that's pretty cool- I sing song in my mind while I'm going about my day-to-day stuff-- one of my fav's is an old song by Venom-- Evil in league with Satan. !! I have done this so so long now-- I can hold a conversation and still hear the song. Rock-on sweetheart , the spells casted are now working out in our favour. . . grin wink[/size]
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:23pm On May 14, 2010
grin grin
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]platinumnk my sweetest. . . . i know how you feels but dont worry, trusth me i know how to handle this maykelly with care ,sniff!! that's pretty cool- I sing song in my mind while I'm going about my day-to-day stuff-- one of my fav's is an old song by Venom-- Evil in league with Satan. !! I have done this so so long now-- I can hold a conversation and still hear the song. Rock-on sweetheart , the spells casted are now working out in our favour. . . grin wink[/size]

Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 18, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

grin smiley
[/size]

May kelly:

Ogaga Donc, mon ami, son été longtemps que vous avez été, après
maykelly
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:20pm On May 21, 2010
[size=13pt]Oui mon cher ami, c'est certain, mais à première vue, elle a commencé tout en un de mes fils vieille de deux ego ans. . . . . Eh bien, je pense que vous venez de découvrir quelque chose entre nous. smiley smiley wink[/size]
toba:

Ogaga Donc, mon ami, son été longtemps que vous avez été, après
maykelly
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by kaja4real: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ogaga4Luv:
[size=13pt]sofeco dear i feel you. . .Yes, I've got spells to make someone rich. if incase you need any information on riches spell i kindly reffers you to the Money section there you shall see some of my threads and up coming Money,Wealth and riches spells. . . Only be serious. i have help so many people on this.

Do fee free to ask me any question. . . with regards.

[/size]
@ogaga hope am not late on the show, which spell fit mak one rich, abeg suffer suffer dun kill man pikin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church / Pastor Caught With Fetish Materials Buried In The Compound Of His House (pics) / Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.