Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) (41385 Views)

Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / 3 Men With Human Skulls In Ogun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) / Prophetess Running Brothel In Ogun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Henry22(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
hehehe......yoruba style, seems like they now export dried human parts to europe, may be thats thier own way of helping our crumbled economy....hehehe.

3 Likes

Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by petkoffdrake2(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ish! angry
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by niggi4life(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
They should simply rot in jail
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Lagbodos1: 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Too bad
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Dauraking:
Please, can anyone remind which people occupy Ogun State.

Erm igbos?

Sorry no. Hausas? grin

Oops. No again.
It's the fulanis? smiley
I'm right huh? smiley
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Baddyguy: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
NND Reporter; English is Dead!!! You for kuku write in yoruba language na.
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by ednut1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
torture dem
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
vivalavida:
Which region in Nigeria is Ogun found?

Someone help me out. I have forgotten my secondary school geography
we will not tell u so as not to bring ur people to come looking for rituals for ur 2 by 2 shops

gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Trapnews: 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
Will this ever stop? When will Nigeria be safe? They operate with impunity due to lack of security on the part of government. Our politicians value the cost of CCTV camera more than our lives. I just wonder if anybody will make heaven in Nigeria cry
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by KingRex1(m): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Angelberry:
The world richest man is not a ritualist.. kill them ASAP!!
Angel na so?
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
KingRex1:
Angel na so?
What nagrin its annoying how people kill others for the sake of money. it could be anybody. You see my love
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
WebSurfer:
Some certain People with Rituals/Juju in this country are like Garri and Groundnut !! was it not yesterday or so one den was discovered in this same state? !! But why?

If you had taken your time to read properly, you would have figured that it is related to the same news in circulation cos of the area but your love for tribalism wont make you see that having forgotten that it is everywhere. Atleast the ones here are being discovered with the help of people living nearby
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Angelberry:
The world richest man is not a ritualist.. kill them ASAP!!
don't say what you can't prove , there are many form of ritualist . Money is the root of all evil they say .
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by KingRex1(m): 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Angelberry:
What nagrin its annoying how people kill others for the sake of money. it could be anybody. You see my love
Yeah sure.. I'm only alil stunned an 'angel' have this view
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
mployer:

They probably dug it out from the grave. Don't conclude they killed him.
do u probably witness the digging ,don't conclude they can be innocent.
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Luckylife:
don't say what you can't prove , there are many form of ritualist . Money is the root of all evil they say .
I don't know of any, you seems to know a lot about ritual killings; D
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by dokJ: 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
they should b killed by bombing
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
mployer:

Haba now, do they dig school uniforms and school bags from the grave? Or use cutlasses to dig graves for that matter?
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
mployer:

u want to protect ur tribes men image so what about thoses bags and ladies attachment they found in thier den
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Angelberry:
I don't know of any, you seems to know a lot about ritual killings; D
if you seems that way I advice you visit your doctors because making rhetorical statement confused those with low IQ. Pu.
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by winilove(f): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
They want quick money angry
Ogun state wit money ritual
Na wa
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by sykeng(m): 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
mployer:

what r u even saying, they dug it out from the grave but they found school uniforms and school sandals with them
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
good Lord!
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mark zukerberg is the founder of facebook and a billionaire i am certain he didn't engage in rituals to acquire his billions
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yoruba people sha
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by henrylowe(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
What a world we live in
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Budline(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Alright.
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Budline(m): 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
Too bad
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
vivalavida:
Which region in Nigeria is Ogun found?

Someone help me out. I have forgotten my secondary school geography
south east we have dash you people the state we don't want again
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Toosure70: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
yoloba
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Chinom(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
STARK ILLETRATES!!. Who told them you can make money from human parts. Some families have been missing loved ones for years because of the activities of these buffons. It's very repulsive seeing them there naked. Kill them pronto.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) / Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) / Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.