Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) (41384 Views)

Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / 3 Men With Human Skulls In Ogun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) / Prophetess Running Brothel In Ogun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by hugafella(m): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Stylz69(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Maybe that's what they use for Kilishi in Ogun State
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by hugafella(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Where are those that say Ibos love money? It seems some people are about taking over that title oooo. Or maybe they don't like money but love using fellow humans for rituals just for the fun of it. Or maybe there's a football league in Ogun where they use human head as the football. Smh!!!
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by coolsid: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
This is absolute non sense. Human Parts dried?. waoooo. I remember Gaddaffi in Libya when he came to power years back. He outlawed Juju, sorcery, anything that is not Islam or Christianity. He called all them for a meeting in his yacht in the Mediterranean sea. The first meeting, he shared money to all of them for coming. In that meeting about 60 % of juju men showed up. The second meeting they all showed up. after the meeting

His soldiers told them to jump in to the sea and the ones that refused were shot and killed. The news filtered into all libya and that was the end of all that in Libya.

That what i expect Buhari to do. just like Angola where Islam was outlawed, do the same in Nigeria. anyone found to be doing such will be executed. No court trial period.

That is why nothing seem to be working in Nigeria.

God help us. Amen
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by draxlerjay(m): 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
Evil that men's do will surely follow them....
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Vomm: 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Na still the same story, try and read the two pls!

WebSurfer:
Some certain People with Rituals/Juju in this country are like Garri and Groundnut !! was it not yesterday or so one den was discovered in this same state? !! But why?

Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Vomm: 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
What is this one saying? Did dey also dig the wig, school uniform, handbags and so on out of the grave?

Whatare trying to cover up? Are u from ILOGBO?

mployer:

They probably dug it out from the grave. Don't conclude they killed him.
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by curvilicious: 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
Awon pple Obj una no fit change?
Upon all the change in this qwantiri
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by authority007: 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
D question is who r dey wrkin 4, n wat r dey doing wit does human part, if dey know dat dey shud born dem alive
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by buzzybrain88(m): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
this region and ritual
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
vivalavida:
Which region in Nigeria is Ogun found?

Someone help me out. I have forgotten my secondary school geography

South East! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
God will continue to protect his own people ..keep us from all these evil doers
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by macaranta(m): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Imagine the nonsense... Dry em too
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by missyadorable(f): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
This people again...na wa oh
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=jauntty post=44369954]I don't mean to be biased but SW has been in the news lately for these kind of inhumane

There is no bias in saying what everyone know s to be true.
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=jauntty post=44369954]I don't mean to be biased but SW has been in the news lately for these kind of inhumane

There is no bias in saying what everyone know s to be true. You would have been biased if u said it otherwise. I am sure our Yoruba brothers are working to bring that under check. Ogun State in particular.
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Caseless: 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Angelberry:
I don't know of any, you seems to know a lot about ritual killings; D
grin grin
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
...don't ever become a journalist please!!!
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
when will Nigeria police force will ever being aware of any case....

if u ask them is either we have not been brief or the Police P.R.O can not be reached at the moment,
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by lebrotin: 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
God save and protect us from all these vampires. End of the road for them.

#MrLebrotinIsBallin
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by aspirebig: 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Why is Ogun always in the news for rituals and related issues.
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 12:20am On Apr 04, 2016
vayne:
These people and ritual
They never disappoint!

missyadorable:
This people again...na wa oh

uzoormah:
Yoruba people sha

Toosure70:
yoloba

Seee dem.....always jumping at any news against d South West....abeg wetin una dey gain from dis?

I bet say some of una dey dream abt South West and Yorubas daily! Na so dose pple don eat deep into una hearts? grin
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by treatise: 8:29am On Apr 04, 2016
mployer:

They probably dug it out from the grave. Don't conclude they killed him.

Obviously relating it from personal experience .
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Dallaslaurel: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2016
Rituals!,rituals!!,rituals!!!all the time. From Ibadan to osogbo to abeokuta. Same story, same shit.God help us.
Re: Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
DonCrust:

You're very stupId for that statement! Just because they were caught in Ogun state doesn't mean they're from the state.

Just last month, three people's head were cut off and taken away by unknown men in Niger state. Are they also from Ogun state?

Iya fada e!
Lol.. e pain am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) / Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) / Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.