Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria (1034 Views)

How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) / 10 Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria / 10 Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity In nigeria...funny!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by babdap: 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
1) Most compounds are noiseless because 'I better pass my neighbour' generators are on sabbatical leave.
2) Wives are happy because husbands
who like
hanging out are now staying at home
with the family because drinks outside
are not cold and no fuel to drive out.
3) All the housewives are cooking good
food because no more Crunches and Mr Biggs,
4) Kids are reading their books since
watching TV needs fuel.
5) No more congestion in network since
many people's phones are off.
6) Browsing & downloading is faster than before cause not much people are online.
7) Everyone sleeps very early now, No more late night movies.. Light no dey naa
cool There are MORE PRAYERS & less
distractions lolzz.
9) Parents are over-joyed because their children that were always online now concentrates on
their studies
10) Even God himself was very happy when he saw people who haven't gone to church for months and years going to church and staying for both First and second services just to charge their phones... Abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by hymanflex(m): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
babdap:

1) Most compounds are noiseless because 'I better pass my neighbour' generators are on sabbatical leave.
2) Wives are happy because husbands
who like
hanging out are now staying at home
with the family because drinks outside
are not cold and no fuel to drive out.
3) All the housewives are cooking good
food because no more Crunches and Mr Biggs,
4) Kids are reading their books since
watching TV needs fuel.
5) No more congestion in network since
many people's phones are off.
6) Browsing & downloading is faster than before cause not much people are online.
7) Everyone sleeps very early now, No more late night movies.. Light no dey naa
cool There are MORE PRAYERS & less
distractions lolzz.
9) Parents are over-joyed because their children that were always online now concentrates on
their studies
10) Even God himself was very happy when he saw people who haven't gone to church for months and years going to church and staying for both First and second services just to charge their phones... Abi no be so?

bro, good afternoon, I need your help now nd I know you can can do it for me.
with due respect bro, the 2016 Mr nairaland election is ongoing, nd I need you to please help us with the dream of winning the elections.

the voting thread is

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

just type" I vote falconey Cc: NLjega"

the voting continues tomorrow and the grand finale will be held on Wednesday.

I am trusting you for this bro.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of This Picture / When You Own Both At The Same Time / NULL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.