Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Help!! My Sister Wants To Marry An Usher At Olumba Olumba - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help!! My Sister Wants To Marry An Usher At Olumba Olumba (1035 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / Queen Esther, An Usher: "Apostle Suleman And I Were In Sexual Relationship" / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My Sister Wants To Marry An Usher At Olumba Olumba by marshborn(m): 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
We don talk tire for house, she has refused to listen. What can be done please?
Re: Help!! My Sister Wants To Marry An Usher At Olumba Olumba by delishpot: 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wetin do the man? Well, if she no listen then allow her marry.
Re: Help!! My Sister Wants To Marry An Usher At Olumba Olumba by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
What is wrong with the man that you said she should not marry him?
Re: Help!! My Sister Wants To Marry An Usher At Olumba Olumba by Flexherbal(m): 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
Sir, marriage is by choice! Provided what the person does is not illegal.
If they are in love and the man can take a very good care of her, why worry?
Re: Help!! My Sister Wants To Marry An Usher At Olumba Olumba by marshborn(m): 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Flexherbal:
Sir, marriage is by choice! Provided what the person does is not illegal.
If they are in love and the man can take a very good care of her, why worry?
Hope you are not one of their members, this one you are defending the relationship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Sister Wants To Marry An Usher At Olumba Olumba by marshborn(m): 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
2kaybiel:
What is wrong with the man that you said she should not marry him?
You dey go olumba olumba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Sister Wants To Marry An Usher At Olumba Olumba by nnachukz(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fear fear. If what you are afraid of is true then there is nothing you can do about it because your sister is already under the spare . Just keep praying for her.
Re: Help!! My Sister Wants To Marry An Usher At Olumba Olumba by Godfullsam(m): 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
Olumba Olumba grin grin

Even the name sounds scary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Sister Wants To Marry An Usher At Olumba Olumba by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
marshborn:

You dey go olumba olumba?
you need to tell us what they do at olumba olumba.
Re: Help!! My Sister Wants To Marry An Usher At Olumba Olumba by Weah96: 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
marshborn:
We don talk tire for house, she has refused to listen. What can be done please?

Seek treatment. That man will set everyone on fire one day. Literally. Or he's going to poison them. No good can come out of that place.
Re: Help!! My Sister Wants To Marry An Usher At Olumba Olumba by SAMBARRY: 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Op is olumba phobic grin
Re: Help!! My Sister Wants To Marry An Usher At Olumba Olumba by Lisaflex(f): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
I do not see anytn wrong wt her marrying sm1 who's a member of olumba
Re: Help!! My Sister Wants To Marry An Usher At Olumba Olumba by marshborn(m): 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lisaflex:
I do not see anytn wrong wt her marrying sm1 who's a member of olumba
Can you marry a member?
Re: Help!! My Sister Wants To Marry An Usher At Olumba Olumba by Lisaflex(f): 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
marshborn:
Can you marry a member?
I can
Re: Help!! My Sister Wants To Marry An Usher At Olumba Olumba by marshborn(m): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lisaflex:

I can
Since you are willing I would try and connect you with him, so he can free my sister for me.
Re: Help!! My Sister Wants To Marry An Usher At Olumba Olumba by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
marshborn:

Since you are willing I would try and connect you with him, so he can free my sister for me.
lol!!...just keep praying for her but don't judge d man or the church.
Re: Help!! My Sister Wants To Marry An Usher At Olumba Olumba by Lisaflex(f): 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
marshborn:

lol! So dt ur sis will put my pic on social media n call me a husband snatcher? No,fnk u... If u hv ur doubts,go 2 d church n see things 4 urslf..Hearsay hasn't done anyone any gd
Re: Help!! My Sister Wants To Marry An Usher At Olumba Olumba by marshborn(m): 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lisaflex:

lol! So dt ur sis will put my pic on social media n call me a husband snatcher? No,fnk u... If u hv ur doubts,go 2 d church n see things 4 urslf..Hearsay hasn't done anyone any gd
You are definitely a member of this evil organization.

(1) (Reply)

Top 14 Ridiculous Muslim Statements / Why Does Seun Love The Death Of Snakes? / See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.