Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Top 14 Ridiculous Muslim Statements - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 14 Ridiculous Muslim Statements (1034 Views)

4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 / 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 14 Ridiculous Muslim Statements by urahara(m): 12:07am On May 09, 2016
These thread talks about the top. Must ridiculous statements i have heard from muslims personally grin

1 . how can an omnipotent god have a son if he has no wife.

2. Slay those who insult islam. Slay all those who say islam is a violent religion.

3. Girls have to wear the hijab so that shaythan will not defecate on their head

4. All those things that barry allen. ( the flash) does are impossible and sciencefiction. Only jinns can run as fast as that.

5. Gays are so stupid . have they ever seen a male goat sleep with another male goat.

6. It is not good to listen to music that has sounds of musical instruments. It is an instrument of shaythan. sad

7. When a cock crows , thank your lord for it has seen an angel. shocked

8. When a donkey brays , it has seen a devil.

9. If i defecate while facing mecca , i ll go to hell.

10. The bible proves islam is right , because it says jesus bowed when praying.

11. The prophet was not wrong in marrying a 6 year old because 6 year olds must have been more matured in those days than 6 year olds of naw. shocked

12.. Xtians are very stubborn. They dont just want to believe islam is true.

13. Islam is right because. I can feel it in ny heart.

14 . rinse your nose with water because has shaythan has defecated in it

cry cry

Happy mothers day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 14 Ridiculous Muslim Statements by dopedealer(m): 12:35am On May 09, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Top 14 Ridiculous Muslim Statements by urahara(m): 12:45am On May 09, 2016
dopedealer:
undecided undecided

Me too i look u lyk dis

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Top 14 Ridiculous Muslim Statements by khadijah12(f): 4:17am On May 09, 2016
This is ridiculous
Re: Top 14 Ridiculous Muslim Statements by Annunaki(m): 6:25am On May 09, 2016
khadijah12:
This is ridiculous

Yes islam is very ridiculous gringringrin
Re: Top 14 Ridiculous Muslim Statements by proudkafir: 7:28am On May 09, 2016
Islam is a spiritual comedy.

2 Likes

Re: Top 14 Ridiculous Muslim Statements by tartar9(m): 8:18am On May 09, 2016
urahara:
These thread talks about the top. Must ridiculous statements i have heard from muslims personally grin

2. Slay those who insult islam. Slay all those who say islam is a violent religion.

3. Girls have to wear the hijab so that shaythan will not defecate on their head

4. All those things that barry allen. ( the flash) does are impossible and sciencefiction. Only jinns can run as fast as that.

5. Gays are so stupid . have they ever seen a male goat sleep with another male goat.

6. It is not good to listen to music that has sounds of musical instruments. It is an instrument of shaythan. sad

11. The prophet was not wrong in marrying a 6 year old because 6 year olds must have been more matured in those days than 6 year olds of naw. shocked

cry cry

Happy mothers day.
Don't you have better things doing with your life than compiling statements from some random people to come gloat over online?
Re: Top 14 Ridiculous Muslim Statements by ypeace: 8:46am On May 09, 2016
urahara:

cry cry

Happy mothers day.
Muslims are not followers of statements of other muslims because Muslims just like other humans are prone to mistakes. They follow the Qur'an and authentic Sunnah,

2 Likes

Re: Top 14 Ridiculous Muslim Statements by Annunaki(m): 8:48am On May 09, 2016
ypeace:

Muslims are not followers of statements of other muslims because Muslims just like other humans are prone to mistakes. They follow the Qur'an and authentic Sunnah,

But your quoran and authentic sunnah are also full of errors, evil and ridiculous things grin
Re: Top 14 Ridiculous Muslim Statements by urahara(m): 9:10am On May 09, 2016
tartar9:

Don't you have better things doing with your life than compiling statements from some random people to come gloat over online?

If this thread disturbs u , u are free to run to the confinement called the islam for Muslims section

3 Likes

Re: Top 14 Ridiculous Muslim Statements by Mentcee(m): 10:12am On May 09, 2016
Islamabad

1 Like

Re: Top 14 Ridiculous Muslim Statements by tartar9(m): 12:58pm On May 09, 2016
urahara:

If this thread disturbs u , u are free to run to the confinement called the islam for Muslims section

was only advising a jobless human.
Re: Top 14 Ridiculous Muslim Statements by urahara(m): 2:57pm On May 09, 2016
tartar9:

was only advising a jobless human.

smiley grin cheesy.

Haw cute . the mohammedan is advising me

1 Like

Re: Top 14 Ridiculous Muslim Statements by udatso: 3:12pm On May 09, 2016
urahara:

cry cry

Happy mothers day.
I lol at some of them. A brother has already told you that just because someone said that doesn't mean that's how it is.
Some of these points In the perspective Of an atheist, one can't help but laugh cos it Just wouldn't make sense. Which brings me to the question, if religion doesn't make sense to an atheist, how can the details ever be sensible to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 14 Ridiculous Muslim Statements by Demmzy15(m): 4:26pm On May 09, 2016
Mentcee:
Islamabad
Translated "City of Islam" in Urdu language, it's a city in modern day pakistan. Do you have any problems with that?! undecided
Re: Top 14 Ridiculous Muslim Statements by Blackfire(m): 4:45pm On May 09, 2016
Views thread*. Islam is a religion of peace.
Re: Top 14 Ridiculous Muslim Statements by urahara(m): 5:24pm On May 09, 2016
udatso:

I lol at some of them. A brother has already told you that just because someone said that doesn't mean that's how it is.
Some of these points In the perspective Of an atheist, one can't help but laugh cos it Just wouldn't make sense. Which brings me to the question, if religion doesn't make sense to an atheist, how can the details ever be sensible to him.

Oga udatso abeg pls tell me the statements that are not islamically correct. grin
Re: Top 14 Ridiculous Muslim Statements by truthman2012(m): 7:21pm On May 09, 2016
ypeace:

Even the Quran you follow is full of mistakes.

(1) (Reply)

Moses laziness???????? / Why Does Seun Love The Death Of Snakes? / Throwback: Pope John Paul II In Onitsha 1998- Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.