Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It (46678 Views)

Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet / Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles / Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
Elxandre:

I'm not even a Wizkid fan but I'm annoyed at you guys already!

Wizkid never stated he bought the house people!

Actually he did. On twitter and instagram.
Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by Elxandre(m): 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
evegran:

Actually he did. On twitter and instagram.
Seriously he didn't!

I recall he just posted pictures and never used the word BOUGHT. Bloggers then ran off to caption it whichever way it suited them.

All entertainment bloggers are useless.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
ujoseph006:
Some nigeria celebs love living fake lives
I just hope nobisay media people wan show wizkid say man pass man.
Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by hadaydoyin(m): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
nuelzy:
where dis one come from
did i mention linda in my post ??

and he even had to ask me if av eaten ?? as my wife or wat...abi u b gay??

dis useless yoruba idiots always envious of their dooms....

pathetic fake asses....

even dia skin nah fakegringrin

..toke...omotola....name dem grin

Hey kid..can you just shut da 4k up and take your tribalism back to where you came from the deep shallow of 6 feet.

Thank you
Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
christinie:
The kid in his name is seriously working against him.
OK now,maybe he should do "transnaming'' & be called Wizadult.
Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by tolzy90(m): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
magicminister:

People are just jumping in without understanding.
There is something called lease purchase in the United states.
Wizkid made a down payment for the house, he doesn't own it yet but he is working on it.

Wizkid needs to cut the grass so the snakes in his circle will flee. He always has lots of fake friends and sycophants round him.

I am not bout to famz or anything but wizzy told me personally that he bought the house and he got no reason to lie.... kini big deal... he is rich!
wetin this one dey talk? Picture of you and wizkid or you're just another attention seeker
Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
iamsea:
Even if d house was a rented apartment.... Give me good reasons why he should have bought the house when as a matter of fact he's not the type that stays around that much... Even some fuckingly rich American musucians live in rented appartment.. Now listen... The boy is making money, seeing different kind of new structures and buildings... Now tell me, would it not be better to pile up the cash right now, invest and buy a better house to all this ones he's renting in future??... Dey there dey hate on a nigga that's balling...
Yes Mr Attorney ,but why did he lie:that he bought them?
Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by nuelzy: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
hadaydoyin:

Hey kid..can you just shut da 4k up and take your tribalism back to where you came from the deep shallow of 6 feet.

Thank you
even dia english nah fake

"all ur man shall fall dat day"

heme-heme !!! gringringrin
Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by DrChukzy(m): 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
ujoseph006:
Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He never Bought It

Around 14th of march 2016, wizkid took to instagram to show case a mansion he claimed to have purchased, it made a very huge trend online, and we all celebrated him.

9jaflaver’s top media man, Mr Ejump, had an investigative conversation with one of wizkid’s close friends who also base in los Angeles, on phone, and during the 30 minutes chat with him “thompson” he excluded the real gist behind wizkid’s mansion, claiming that the house which is a neighbouring mansion to his duplex is under higher, that is to say, wizkid didn’t buy the house, rather he hired it.

There is nothing wrong with it though, especially the location of the mansion, but these music artistes should stop spraying lies to our faces.

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/wizkids-masion-at-los-angeles-is-on-hire-he-didnt-buy-it/
Define hire purchase olodo
Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by hadaydoyin(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
nuelzy:
even dia english nah fake

"all ur man shall fall dat day"

heme-heme !!! gringringrin

Fool..you better go read your books and find a way to scale through jamb instead of wasting your time on Nl

Am sure you are even still in secondary school.

when elders are discussing,kids should learn to keep quiet

mumu 1st class
Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by MrOdyssey(m): 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
UIA04:
that song was a flop
A big one...
Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
Elxandre:

Seriously he didn't!

I recall he just posted pictures and never used the word BOUGHT. Bloggers then ran off to caption it whichever way it suited them.

All entertainment bloggers are useless.

Right. Instead of checking it out, you're here taking sides. Smh
Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by MrOdyssey(m): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wizzy Baba how market?...These ish has thought me dat Kids should learn to always respect their elders... But wait oo. *In Patience Jonathan voice*.. Wizzy these lies you are spreading on the Internet. , Diariz God oh
Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by magicminister: 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
tolzy90:
wetin this one dey talk? Picture of you and wizkid or you're just another attention seeker

I am just another attwntion seeker.
Dont take my word for it.
Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by martineverest(m): 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
Elxandre:

He never claimed to have bought the house!
y did he not disregard the info when news came out?.. Y is he now fighting Linda when the latest saga is unfavorable
Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by winniz: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
This same dude claim he bought the house only to be busted that the house was hired. Even the 2 Porsche Cars, Bentley, G63 AMG he claims he owns I bet they are also hired. Believe anything that comes from this Liar at your own peril!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by Themandator: 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
iamsea:

he never said he BOUGHT it..... All he said was "NEW house".. Lobatan... And mind you... For him to have been able to rent a house said to be worth 150m for straight 3yrs speaks volume...

The way you guys mention millions like it is going out of fashion. Wizard rented a house that's worth 150m and you believe that crappie.

How much is Kanye West home?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by xamuelotu(m): 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
nuelzy:
gringrin....

e neva start....!! useless idiot....

i won't even be surprised if we discover his shoes are rented....

broke ass gringrin
he never claimed he bought the house...this pic was posted on 30 March on his iGrann page, stop believing all dis blogger. Imagine u were in wizkid shoe and i called u a useless idiot as u just did...

I even have some pic

Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by nuelzy: 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
hadaydoyin:

Fool..you better go read your books and find a way to scale through jamb instead of wasting your time on Nl

Am sure you are even still in secondary school.

when elders are discussing,kids should learn to keep quiet

mumu 1st class
even dia names are fake

u meet one and he will be like am "swizzy"

while in real sense his name Is.... oluwatolulobia Ayomumulogungringrin

ndi ala gringrin
Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by MrWhaley: 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
MarieSucre:

Jengem iamsea iamsea

If I were to post a picture of a banging phone and put #NEWPHONE. Won't you assume it's mine. Would you assume I borrowed the phone or I am "renting" the phone.

And when everyone was assuming he bought it. All the comments on his IG page congratulating him. Why didn't he come out and say "nooooo it's just hire".

Anywayz its none of my business.

Ma'am,you are comparing a house in the U.S. to a mere phone?? FYI,most people in the U.S. and U.K. prefer to purchase houses on hire and spread out the payment in installments. It is more reasonable over there.

And as regards the part where he didn't refute the story,how many people would do that?? That they didn't buy a place,it's only on hire?? In a Law court,they would only judge based on the facts present (which is he never stated whatsoever that he BOUGHT the house)

I stand with WIZKID on this one(excluding the vulgarity part) cuz it's been long Linda has been tarnishing that guy's image. People should learn to say the truth when they see it and stop being bias.
Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by InovativeCritic: 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
The SHARES have it
So its settled
captainflash:
Abeg, My dear people, click like if you think this post is nonsense, click share if you think its not.
Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by hadaydoyin(m): 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
nuelzy:
even dia names are fake

u meet one and he will be like am "swizzy"

while in real sense his name Is.... oluwatolulobia Ayomumulogungringrin

ndi ala gringrin
okay now I know your problem

Illiteracy and Ignorance has taken over your life.
you need to pray Jah deliver you.
Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by funkymoore: 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
Did he ever claim buying the house at all, People assumed that when he posted picture of the house, I don't see anything wrong in some posting pictures of hired house, it partially yours at that moment because u paid for the use.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by nuelzy: 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
xamuelotu:
he never claimed he bought the house...this pic was posted on 30 March on his iGrann page, stop believing all dis blogger. Imagine u were in wizkid shoe and i called u a useless idiot as u just did...

I even have some pic
nonsense.....

what about d rented car grin

ok..if he neva claimed he bought it....why is he so angry dat linda said he rented it...

pls leave matter jare.... gringrin
Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by xamuelotu(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
nuelzy:
nonsense.....

what about d rented car grin

ok..if he neva claimed he bought it....why is he so angry dat linda said he rented it...

pls leave matter jare.... gringrin

my guy Nawa for u oh, what if linda is lying, me and u knw say no be 2day their beef start,even Davido has been complaining about dis Linda. The way am seeing u,is lyk ur nt a good judge.
Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by Policy001(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
UIA04:

that song was a flop
the way you people think is pathetic and childish, he never mention hit or a flop you said He 2 never drop a hit for a long time and he refute your word (claim) which is so true shekena
You don't like a song does it make it a flop
Check the countdown before you speak
#dontevengothere
Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by bigcil2(m): 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
hatux:
What bout skales own?undecided
dem borrow am the house ni undecided grin
Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by Krayzeejhay(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
One thing about nigerians ehn!!....

Them no sabi read!,..he said *New house*...

Smh,all these wud've not happen'd if only u learned how to read instructions during examinations b4 jumping to answer!...

BleepThatPoo!!...#BabaNla4ever!
Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by Deepfreezer(m): 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
dare2differ:
deepfreezer, where art thou?

Not even on mortgage sef smiley
hahhahahaha you guys can say what u want to say. Young pablo is a boss. and he is rich ASF.
Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by dare2differ: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Deepfreezer:
hahhahahaha you guys can say what u want to say. Young pablo is a boss. and he is rich ASF.
Yes sir
Re: Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It by Policy001(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
85% of naija celebs are fake so ain't surprise but, truth be told most Nigeria bloggers need someone that will drag them to court ASAP cos they are too lazy to dig for truth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) / Nkem Owoh 'Osuofia' Celebrates His 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.