Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo (22961 Views)

Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos / Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet / Dino Melaye, Kogi APC Chairman, Excos Gang Up Against Yahaya Bello (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by northernboy: 7:23am On Apr 04, 2016
tooco:
dont mind those filthy hypocrites
go ask ya PAPA
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by dare2differ: 8:08am On Apr 04, 2016
Yujin:

Let's assume you are wise. Ok, what then becomes of the organization if Segun resigns by capitulating to the pressures from those elements? And so will other southerners be treated in their respective departments and ministries until the hausa/fulanis occupy all the positions. The way some of you reason is quite pitiable.

Let's assume you are not wise

If he resigns, they appoint another capable member

Yes, Hausas can occupy all positions till you/we people get common sense

Must everything be about tribe with you people?

You people can even blame a child for your mistakes.

If he cannot deal with them, he should resign

This was the same mantra I chanted during GEJ regime

If he need some tips, he has people he could approach

If he still can't deal with them, he must resign

I think your problem is, you find it hard to understand how objective we could be
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by Yujin(m): 8:56am On Apr 04, 2016
SUBMARINE:

The Truth remains that Jonathan is God's anointed betrayed by the Yorubas
To be frank with you, those who betrayed Jonathan will suffer a terrible fate that will finally shed away their hatred for the SS/SE

Good morning
Are you doing your part to defend fatherland both spiritually and physically
Of course you know. You know my antecedents already. Victory is ours. I know some of our people exhibit fearful characters because they've not seen action before but I trust they will adjust when it starts. Imagine how they are burning markets in the north. Some people think they can tame the Muslim north by tolerating them and their excesses. Those ones don't talk too much, they go for the kill if they want something.
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by Yujin(m): 9:10am On Apr 04, 2016
dare2differ:

I think your problem is, you find it hard to understand how objective we could be
You don't get it do you? No reasonable man wants to fight and win by having pyrrhic victory. The north understands this very well that's why they are pushing to occupy all positions even against the federal character they so much cling to. Have you asked yourself why most of the police commissioners in the south are northern muslims as against what's obtainable up north? Do you imagine how easy it is for the so called herdsmen to get military protection even in the south as happened in Enugu? Its this your political correctness that those guys are exploiting to carry out the damages they are doing to the south. If you know half of what I know about these people you will be highly alarmed by now.

3 Likes

Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by christinie(f): 9:17am On Apr 04, 2016
You are the most .... around here.

Mtcheeeeeew.

dare2differ:

Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by dare2differ: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2016
Yujin:

You don't get it do you? No reasonable man wants to fight and win by having pyrrhic victory. The north understands this very well that's why they are pushing to occupy all positions even against the federal character they so much cling to. Have you asked yourself why most of the police commissioners in the south are northern muslims as against what's obtainable up north? Do you imagine how easy it is for the so called herdsmen to get military protection even in the south as happened in Enugu? Its this your political correctness that those guys are exploiting to carry out the damages they are doing to the south. If you know half of what I know about these people you will be highly alarmed by now.
Still this guy won't stop moaning

If concerned parties cannot deal with them, they do not deserve to occupy the positions.
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by dare2differ: 9:58am On Apr 04, 2016
christinie:
You are the most .... around here.

Mtcheeeeeew.

You are the da****t .....around here!
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by Yujin(m): 10:35am On Apr 04, 2016
dare2differ:

If concerned parties cannot deal with them, they do not deserve to occupy the positions.
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by Yujin(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2016
dare2differ:

I can see that you are too simplistic in your reasoning. I can bet that you've not lived in northern Nigeria before. If I'm to ask you; what would have been the fate of Ese Oruru if the public (mostly southerners) didn't voice out in condemnation against her abductors? My voice and yours is what will give Segun the courage to face them because believe you me, those guys know how to frustrate a man they don't want. Same thing they did to Brigadier General Ogundipe in 1966 is what they did to GEJ in the boko saga. This is what they did to Onyeka Onwenu and now Segun. If after this you still don't understand me then I'll leave you to you devices.

1 Like

Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by Yujin(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2016
dare2differ:

I can see that you are too simplistic in your reasoning. I can bet that you've not lived in northern Nigeria before. If I'm to ask you; what would have been the fate of Ese Oruru if the public (mostly southerners) didn't voice out in condemnation against her abductors? My voice and yours is what will give Segun the courage to face them because believe you me, those guys know how to frustrate a man they don't want. Same thing they did to Brigadier General Ogundipe in 1966 is what they did to GEJ in the boko saga. This is what they did to Onyeka Onwenu and now Segun. If after this you still don't understand me then I'll leave you to you devices.
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by dare2differ: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2016
Yujin:

Abegi, gerrout

We don't do wailers and moaners.

By the way, there is nothing special about her case. Yunusa should be set free!
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2016
ckmayoca:

Yoruba proverb says a cane used to flog the senior wife is on top of the roof for the junior wife also. The 2 wise ones Keeps fighting and bashing themselves and allowing the foolish one become the wisest amongst the 3.

You are the man, someone like you from Yorubaland and I can team up for presidency in other to jail ignorant Southerners that refused to wise up.

Everyday here is all about Igbos and Yorubas,the two closer brothers that can team up to rule Nigeria forever and take us to the promise land, it is so sad.

Many Southerners are really very foolish.
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by free13: 10:59am On Apr 04, 2016
Hmm...
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 04, 2016
Yujin, keep arguing with a terrorist. You are going round in circles with a mindless drone who lacks any sort of critical thought. A primordial dolt who has embodied hatred and bitterness down to her very soul. Such subhuman forms can not be logical and rational. They do not possess the ability. Do not be guilty by association, the next suicide bomber could be her.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by ckmayoca: 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:

You are the man, someone like you from Yorubaland and I can team up for presidency in other to jail ignorant Southerners that refused to wise up.

Everyday here is all about Igbos and Yorubas,the two closer brothers that can team up to rule Nigeria forever and take us to the promise land, it is so sad.

Many Southerners are really very foolish.

Eyan nla oshe gan, sugbon omo abia original le mi o.
Otito mo tele, emi ko tele egbe oselu kankan o.
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by MrGerald(m): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
rhymaster:

Focus on the story and stop derailing to discuss another story which you can open a different thread for. If the leadership of NEPC is truly fighting to right the wrongs of years for the betterment of Nigeria and Nigerians, and you focus more on mundane, irrelevant and self- and tribe-serving stories, then you deserve exactly what you got for years under the PDP and military governments. What you need to do is to add a positive voice that things be done correctly at all levels of government because then, Nigeria will truly be Nigeria that can support its citizens and stop rushing to foreign countries to work as near-slaves or live as second class citizens in their country.
My friend there were no different between this story and that of Onyeka Onwenu that you pple criticized here, tribalism will kill this country
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
ckmayoca:

Eyan nla oshe gan, sugbon omo abia original le mi o.
Otito mo tele, emi ko tele egbe oselu kankan o.

Write in english please.
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by christinie(f): 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
You are such a mo****

dare2differ:

You are the da****t .....around here!
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by ckmayoca: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Write in english please.

Asim Abu m oyin igbo.

I said I no be yoruba but abia person, just after good governance, and putting the masses at heart. Apc n pdp no care about anybody.
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by Amodsun(m): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
dare2differ:
I am in jail tongue
Say me hi to Nnamdi kanu and Co.. .wud love to come visiting....grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa / Boko Haram’s Computer Analysts, Herbalist Caught / Those Who Accused Me Of Gun Running Have Escaped From Police Custody – Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.