Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo (22958 Views)

Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos / Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet / Dino Melaye, Kogi APC Chairman, Excos Gang Up Against Yahaya Bello (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by Spybradd: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
AntiWailer:
No please.
If Segun is incompetent , he should resign.
I hate people hiding under tribal or religious sentiment.
i dey laff o.. Lolll
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by ckmayoca: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Efewestern:

Hausa sabi Were Internet Dey ?.. dem never Do shoe maker finish na online bashing dem 1 do.. The Issue is Yoruba.. believe me Northerner's will keep dominating Us , unless we Unite.. Till then.. there divide and rule tactics is working just fine

No kill me wit laughter abeg. "Hausa sabi were Internet dey"

4 Likes

Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by emmy4life02(m): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
wayne4loan:
This can never happen to the son of dan fodio, dantata,babangida and the sons all prominent men of arewa republic .... The son of AWOLOWO of all people .... DAM, I can't believe this ......
U better believe it. After all his father place him in dis situation. he should enjoy it n stop complaining.

3 Likes

Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by SUBMARINE: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
chebeoc:
This is just the beginning, wait until Osibanjo tells his own story.

Minister for finance is already feeling the heat in the hands of the Comptroller General of Custom

5 Likes

Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by adonisvg(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
bittertruthz:

you igbos are terrible. Anything about ethnicity that concern Hausa is an interested topic for una.

How did you get here? Did someone leave your cage open?

4 Likes

Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
chebeoc:

Osinbajo own go be like war film. I pray that Buhari stays alive and finish his term, if anything should happen to him, Yoruba will know the true colors of northerners. El Rufai will be brought in to replace Buhari...SS and SE will be quiet like they don't see what's happening. Yoruba will be shouting, protesting, again SE and SS...we will pretend like we are deaf, blind and dumb since you enjoying playing smart and second fiddle for your selfishness.

6 Likes

Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
The north just take over power from GEJ after making his government ungovernable as they promise to him, I use to surprise how SW believe that the north will do anything good in Nigeria by shouting sai baba up and down rather their born to rule tendency, the north have rule Nigeria for donkey years with everything in shambles, is it now that they will do magic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by StunningCEO: 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
What you guys fail to understand is we are very strong thinkers...we do not rush into delivering judgment unless we have our clear facts.... angry...emotions feature little or nothing with us.... angry...on this matter as in any other...we will give our opinions once the facts are clear....God bless our peaceful Yoruba land... cool

1 Like

Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by urbanmonk: 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
I don't want to get involved in family affair - hausa and yoruba are one dirty family. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by Blizzy9ja: 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
rhymaster:

Focus on the story and stop derailing to discuss another story which you can open a different thread for. If the leadership of NEPC is truly fighting to right the wrongs of years for the betterment of Nigeria and Nigerians, and you focus more on mundane, irrelevant and self- and tribe-serving stories, then you deserve exactly what you got for years under the PDP and military governments. What you need to do is to add a positive voice that things be done correctly at all levels of government because then, Nigeria will truly be Nigeria that can support its citizens and stop rushing to foreign countries to work as near-slaves or live as second class citizens in their country.
Bros just shut the fawk up, u're just struggling to make sense but u're not...
I read Onyeka Onwenu's story a few months ago and felt really sorry 4 dis country. Our weakness lies mainly in our diversity, u go 2 some federal ministries, some people especially northerners lay claim, U go 2 NPA the yorubas lay claim.. U go 2 NLNG the yorubas lay claim even though d gas comes 4rm d south south. Shuuuu! Wat kinda stupid country is dis?
If you're treated like a near slave and a second class citizen in a country as bad as Nigeria isn't it better 2 ask for another country carved out of the madness or leave for a better place with sane people? Ribbish!

5 Likes

Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by meccuno: 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
bittertruthz:

you igbos are terrible. Anything about ethnicity that concern Hausa is an interested topic for una.
but unfortunately, and miraculously, the yorubas stick their heads in!

2 Likes

Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by poseidon12: 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
rhymaster:

Focus on the story and stop derailing to discuss another story which you can open a different thread for. If the leadership of NEPC is truly fighting to right the wrongs of years for the betterment of Nigeria and Nigerians, and you focus more on mundane, irrelevant and self- and tribe-serving stories, then you deserve exactly what you got for years under the PDP and military governments. What you need to do is to add a positive voice that things be done correctly at all levels of government because then, Nigeria will truly be Nigeria that can support its citizens and stop rushing to foreign countries to work as near-slaves or live as second class citizens in their country.

What do you mean by "mundane, irrelevant and self- and tribe-serving stories"? Of course both cases are similar. They are all about a section of the country having a sense of entitlement, feeling that they are back in power and so must claim back the juicy positions they felt they lost when they were not in power.
When Onyeka Onwenu cried out, People like you heaped insults on her (because she is Igbo). Now same problem has hit close to home and suddenly you want us to put on our nationalistic and patriotic cap.
We should always eschew tribalism. As educated people, we should try as much as possible to be objective in discussing national issues. Or else we come across as hypocrites.
There was no reason for the ill-treatment of Onyeka Onwenu. And there should be no reason for an ethnic gang-up against Segun Awolowo who I believe is doing a good job at the NEPC.
I don't intend to derail the thread though.

4 Likes

Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by christinie(f): 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
We have a long way to go in this country.

Eluwilussit:

So true dear. I was about mentioning it before I read ur post. Double standard is our biggest problem. Now that it is Awo's grandson, it suddenly has merit and doesn't mean tribalism and victim mentality. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by christinie(f): 12:01am On Apr 04, 2016
It is quite pathetic.

MonPro:

If it's not happening to them, they will call you 'gullible IpoDs" for voicing out. The hausa should kick out that criminal son of Awolowo. He is a slave! That's the 'one nigeria' his father fought for. Zombeism and stupidity!
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by christinie(f): 12:02am On Apr 04, 2016
Lol I doubt.

Spybradd:

i wish mumurians and zoogerians (sorry) will respond to this thought provoking assertion..
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by christinie(f): 12:02am On Apr 04, 2016
Quite a pity.

tooco:
dont mind those filthy hypocrites
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by christinie(f): 12:03am On Apr 04, 2016
Let me know when you start making sense....

rhymaster:

Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by Amodsun(m): 12:19am On Apr 04, 2016
dare2differ:
Are you a mind reader? angry
I have been an ardent follower of your dairy stories but of late I noticed you haven't updated any.. .hope you're okay?, please go ahead and continue cheesy cheesy
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by Yujin(m): 12:20am On Apr 04, 2016
When I warned against buhari's emergence last year, many never listened. I said it clearly that buhari winning GEJ will not be seen as a political change of government but as a conquest of the south, many thought I knew nothing. What are the stories we are hearing today? I want the Yorubas to know this. You have nothing to fear with the Igbos. Even the cunning OBJ fell to the fulani spell because of his fear(dislike) of the Igbos. NB: Don't dismiss this strong point. Many of you voted buhari because you disliked how GEJ related with Ndigbo. Well, everyone can see the effect now. The present situation will get worst as hunger and poverty bites harder in the north as a result of the piled up evil happening there over time. Now, many of you southerners think the north, particularly the core north will brave it to come for an all war during GEJ but I know they wouldn't have done it. They know that the stand no chance. However, today its a different story but the still will lose if we get our acts right. I can see the big hands behind them but they still will lose. Victory is ours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by dare2differ: 12:22am On Apr 04, 2016
Amodsun:

I have been an ardent follower of your dairy stories but of late I noticed you haven't updated any.. .hope you're okay?, please go ahead and continue cheesy cheesy
I am in jail tongue
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by dare2differ: 12:24am On Apr 04, 2016
Yujin:
When I warned against buhari's emergence last year, many never listened. I said it clearly that buhari winning GEJ will not be seen as a political change of government but as a conquest of the south, many thought I knew nothing. What are the stories we are hearing today? I want the Yorubas to know this. You have nothing to fear with the Igbos. Even the cunning OBJ fell to the fulani spell because of his fear(dislike) of the Igbos. NB: Don't dismiss this strong point. Many of you voted buhari because you disliked how GEJ related with Ndigbo. Well, everyone can see the effect now. The present situation will get worst as hunger and poverty bites harder in the north as a result of the piled up evil happening there over time. Now, many of you southerners think the north, particularly the core north will brave it to come for an all war during GEJ but I know they wouldn't have done it. They know that the stand no chance. However, today its a different story but the still will lose if we get our acts right. I can see the big hands behind them but they still will lose. Victory is ours.

You are a ....

OBJ loved the Igbos. he did what he could do to help the region/SS

He dealt with the North. If GEJ had any sense, he would have stuck with him

What is happening to Segun is not an excuse for failure. if he cannot deal with them, he should resign!!
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by bennymark(m): 1:52am On Apr 04, 2016
Ok

Noted
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by Yujin(m): 2:21am On Apr 04, 2016
dare2differ:

You are a ....

OBJ loved the Igbos. he did what he could do to help the region/SS

He dealt with the North. If GEJ had any sense, he would have stuck with him

What is happening to Segun is not an excuse for failure. if he cannot deal with them, he should resign!!
Let's assume you are wise. Ok, what then becomes of the organization if Segun resigns by capitulating to the pressures from those elements? And so will other southerners be treated in their respective departments and ministries until the hausa/fulanis occupy all the positions. The way some of you reason is quite pitiable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by bittertruthz: 3:19am On Apr 04, 2016
adonisvg:

How did you get here? Did someone leave your cage open?

+14194194199.... This is US/UN/UK diplomatic no. All of you brainwashed zombies should start calling now.......... they will be pressured to release Kanu tomorrow by fire by force.

Oh i forget. Nigeria has played into the hands of Kanu.

Confused tribe. Nobody take you people serious.
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by justice2016: 3:21am On Apr 04, 2016
Yujin:

Man u re smart . U just said it all . The yorubas voted in Buhari of how close GEJ was to igbos

3 Likes

Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by SUBMARINE: 3:24am On Apr 04, 2016
Yujin:

The Truth remains that Jonathan is God's anointed betrayed by the Yorubas
To be frank with you, those who betrayed Jonathan will suffer a terrible fate that will finally shed away their hatred for the SS/SE

Good morning
Are you doing your part to defend fatherland both spiritually and physically
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by christinie(f): 3:28am On Apr 04, 2016
If he's an average Joe brainless Bu would have even sacked him when he sacked all other GEJ's appointees.
It is quite disheartening how he (the brainless Bu) has Northenitised our great country.

Now the follow hunters have turned to the hunted.

#LessonfortheWest.

Shymm3x:
These feudal and nepotistic primitive Northern scroungers and the way they've been running around like they own naij since BooHarry became president is shameful. Why would anyone blame them since BooHarry keeps appointing only Northerners. Almost every name that pops up these days for any appointment is a Northerner, after taking the executive, judiciary, and legislative arms of government...and other positions that signify the real power play. Heck, the clown also appointed a Northerner to represent naij at the UN...like for fvck sake, what do Northerners know about international politics and foreign policy? grin

Anyway, this is a silver lining for this man, since his sister is the VP's wife. They can slave it up to save his arse from Northern power. If it had been an average Joe, then you know his arse would get kicked out of there.
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by christinie(f): 3:46am On Apr 04, 2016
He's from Zamfara.

Yujin:

Let's assume you are wise. Ok, what then becomes of the organization if Segun resigns by capitulating to the pressures from those elements? And so will other southerners be treated in their respective departments and ministries until the hausa/fulanis occupy all the positions. The way some of you reason is quite pitiable.
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by Einl(m): 6:24am On Apr 04, 2016
Hillzy:
Out of all wat I read d only tin I keep seeing is one source, one source. Ogbeni which source is dat, is it egg source or I dobilivit.
Chai! Source and sauce...are they the same?? Haba na. You don't know the difference??
Re: Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo by breakeven: 7:16am On Apr 04, 2016
chebeoc:
You are absolutely right. Osibanjo must be in pains now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kidnaps Abubaka Gaba Idrils 'Alooma' UN Staff In Borno / Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity / Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.