Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

The 6 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The 6 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (Photos) (61366 Views)

Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced / OOU Produces 43 First Class Graduates, 41 Phd Holders / Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 6 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (Photos) by hardbody: 9:29am On Apr 06, 2016
mployer:

where are their names etched? On nairaland or Guiness book of record?

FYI, onyibos get such degrees at much younger age but nobody talks about it because it means nothing.

These are Nigerians not oyinbos. Prove your own mettle against them as Nigerians. We all know the inequality between us and the oyinbos in terms of accessibility of education with ease.

I'm here comparing apples with apples, leave oyinbos out of this.
Re: The 6 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (Photos) by mployer(m): 9:33am On Apr 06, 2016
hardbody:

These are Nigerians not oyinbos. Prove your own mettle against them as Nigerians. We all know the inequality between us and the oyinbos in terms of accessibility of education with ease.

I'm here comparing apples with apples, leave oyinbos out of this.
what are you saying? You are less human than oyinbo?
Re: The 6 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (Photos) by hardbody: 9:35am On Apr 06, 2016
mployer:

English Language comprehension must be very difficult for you. I give up trying.
Re: The 6 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (Photos) by hardbody: 9:36am On Apr 06, 2016
mployer:

Even logical reasoning is anathema to you. Chisoox shocked

Read again...I wrote accessibility of education with ease.

Is it not unspoken that given same environment and values we will even do better?

Bros face front abeg
Re: The 6 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (Photos) by mployer(m): 9:48am On Apr 06, 2016
hardbody:

Even logical reasoning is anathema to you. Chisoox shocked

Read again...I wrote accessibility of education with ease.

Is it not unspoken that given same environment and values we will even do better?

Bros face front abeg

So you don't have schools in your village or your parents refused to send you to school. What excuse do you have for being this dumb?
Re: The 6 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (Photos) by hardbody: 11:29am On Apr 06, 2016
mployer:

So you don't have schools in your village or your parents refused to send you to school. What excuse do you have for being this dumb?

Done with dumbo. I quit. You win.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS / Picture Of A YABATECH Student Drawing On Water Goes Viral (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.