Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Pls I Need Advice Abt Goin To Medical Sch After Service Or Not - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls I Need Advice Abt Goin To Medical Sch After Service Or Not (545 Views)

Need Advice On Salary At My New Job / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice / For About 2 Years Now, I Get Paid For Doing No Work. I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Advice Abt Goin To Medical Sch After Service Or Not by cr80vity(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hello n.Landers, pls m askin this question on behalf of a frnd...
She s goin to b passing out of nysc service ds month...she studied nursin but she s tinkin of goin bk to study medicine immediately aFTER her service...instead of her goin for her m.sc or sth professional or get a job she insisted on goin for a second degree in medicine...m tryin to convince her nt to but she is stil insisting...altho she as nt fully decided but she really want to go for the medicine...wen I askd her why, she said its bcux sh feels unfulfilled in nursin...pls guys wat do u tink abt ds her decision - goin for.medicine after her service or not...she wil b readin d thread as u guys r postin...thanks alot
Re: Pls I Need Advice Abt Goin To Medical Sch After Service Or Not by tripplephi: 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
She should use the nursing abroad and do the medicine over there. I know schools in South Africa that offer free tuition to West Africans for strong courses as medicine. Let her browse o.
Re: Pls I Need Advice Abt Goin To Medical Sch After Service Or Not by cr80vity(m): 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
tripplephi:
She should use the nursing abroad and do the medicine over there. I know schools in South Africa that offer free tuition to West Africans for strong courses as medicine. Let her browse o.
but wat abt d expenses cux I suggested her studyin abroad too bt she was tinkin of d expenses

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Part Time Get Daily Earning See Proofs / Lord Denning; To Lawyers (and All Who Want To Captivate Their Audience). / Ican November 2016 Diet! The Earliar The Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.