Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

My First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Date (769 Views)

Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious / Why Do Women Ask This Question On The First Date? / 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Date by Adudavidlee(m): 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hello Nairalanders
Can I use 4k to take my gal out on my first date?... advice needed am a novice
Re: My First Date by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Depends on d type of girl. And the place u are taking her to.
Re: My First Date by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
What kind of girl is she?
Re: My First Date by ATMC(f): 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
YES
Re: My First Date by cruzita(f): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Depends on the type of girl involved.high taste girl NO
Re: My First Date by Dan42(m): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Don't forgot to carry your ATM card along, to avoid washing of plates. B\c some gurls are heartless.
Re: My First Date by NiRfreak(m): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Seriously, i am so sorry to say........yuar a full.....your heart will soon be broken...u sound like a sissy...
Re: My First Date by alatbaba1(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yeah. Be careful of the first impression u will be making. Don't let her see u as been too poor or too rich. Jst be moderate abt the spending. Ma advice, dnt spend it all if that's all u got. She will stay if she feel ur swag. Behave mature and keep calm.
Re: My First Date by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Adudavidlee:
Hello Nairalanders

Can I use 4k to take my gal out on my first date?...
advice needed
am a novice

Are you driving?
Does the 4k include tranport fare to and fro?
If you're in lagos and you plan on using a cab, then 4k isnt enough for t.fare...especially now that fuel sells @ N150 a litre at the filling stations and N300 at the black market

Anyways.....before I mumble jargons, it all depends on

* your location
* mode of transport
* where you're going
* the type of girl
Re: My First Date by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
I will advice you not to. You dont know her well yet, do you? Seeing as girls nowadays too like awoof, i can say with that 4k, you are just scratching the scrotum of a madman, the outcome can be really awkward! If shes ok with it, you can take her on a little weekend picnic instead. Or wait a while, earn her trust, invite her over and cook for her or order food or go on a singular shopping, anything that happens next is up to you! grin
Re: My First Date by DLondonboiy: 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
4k way u don dey save since January.. u wan throway am?

this girl no send u...she no go ever send u...
why u wan waste ur hard earned money?

bros, from that 4k...cook better food, drink better beer still buy one bottle for ur guy...use the remaining 750 send me mtn card...

4 Likes

Re: My First Date by Adudavidlee(m): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
minus t.fare and beside she a benin gal
nd am traveling to meet her
Re: My First Date by Dojupyo(f): 2:21am On Apr 04, 2016
Must you use money to take a girl out.. In those days, no be under tree, them go relax talk cheesy
Bro, 4k is neither small nor big to take a lady out with.. Cut your coat according to your size
Re: My First Date by SageNaruto(m): 2:36am On Apr 04, 2016
Adudavidlee:
minus t.fare and beside she a benin gal
nd am traveling to meet her
Adudavidlee:
Hello Nairalanders

advice needed
am a novice

4k is enough. But since you are traveling to meet her, you shouldn't need to spend a dim more. Its is on her to take care of you, just enjoy her company and have fun
Re: My First Date by Dygeasy(m): 2:56am On Apr 04, 2016
What's with this the type of girl bullshit y'all are saying? So you girls now have types? undecided cry

A girl just wakes up one morning and decides to be a certain type of girl?

@OP, no go do pass yourself o. Don't try to impress. If any girl cannot be within your means then you don't have any business being with her. Instead use your 4k buy Chixken/Turkey make correct soup, cook rice, five alive. You won't regret that trust me. Instead of one girl who might eventually not even send you after the acclaimed "date".

1 Like

Re: My First Date by Adudavidlee(m): 4:46am On Apr 04, 2016
thanks guys for ur wonderful comments
Re: My First Date by ettaetta(m): 7:38am On Apr 04, 2016
Adudavidlee:
Hello Nairalanders

advice needed
am a novice
depends on where you are taking her to
Re: My First Date by firstking01(m): 8:12am On Apr 04, 2016
Op give us a clue on the kinda girl she is
Re: My First Date by Adudavidlee(m): 9:09am On Apr 04, 2016
Edo gal
Re: My First Date by sweetheart01(f): 9:20am On Apr 04, 2016
when will guys learn?..

after chopping u clean of ur hard earned money and run,u will come here and be crying foul!our ear drums are tired of u guys complaint already!...buh kwantinue op!undecided
Re: My First Date by jrerico1(m): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2016
So there are types of girls now.. grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do They Eat In Marriage? / That Moment Bae Says You Must Do Tatoo(pic) / Child Birth announcements in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.