Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos (109973 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu Visits His Brother, Ogbonna And Wife, Laura Ikeji (photos) / "See Him Pulling His Aunt's Shirt To Kiss Her" - Linda Ikeji (photos) / Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 7:56am On Apr 04, 2016
nerilove:
I'm beginning to dislike this wiskid of a boy. Why would he be saying that on social medi. Even if Lind drew the first blood, he should know how to not wash his dirty linen in public. What does he wnt to achieve in all these?
The same thing linda wants to achieve
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Carter4luv(m): 7:57am On Apr 04, 2016
when u're a child u behave like a child. d wizkid of a nick name is affecting dis dude, nxt time in ur life time try to gv yr self a gud nick name like donwiz.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 7:57am On Apr 04, 2016
cruzita:
Linda is a blogger and its not as if what she wrote wasn't true.wizkid lied and now that his lies has been opened ,he is now angry.why live a fake life when u can afford to live a real life?
Linda also lied about the Porsche
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2016
A fool says Wizkid is seeking attention....

Go to the core North, who cares about Linda so long as they can dance to Wizkid's song.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by GBYB: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2016
kingdenny:
Wizkid is really a kid indeed angry
Sir, if i insult you just as Old as you are, I'm sure you'll look for all the words you can find to insult me back. Why do we always feel these people should feel no pain at all, why?
This is not the first time the lady would write things about Wizkid but this is the first time he his reacting angrily. You should all stop blaming Wizkid - we all have breaking points. Plus let Miss Linda feel what its like for once! Let her feel some of the things dt come with making money by spreading shameful news about others. Everything should have a price, i think

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 8:02am On Apr 04, 2016
Linda is nothing but a hater she knew that wizkid is on his African tour making more money for his young self that is why she decided to beef the young entertainer.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by henrysam(m): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2016
And people are celebrating a brat like this with no respect for women not his fault when he has started impregnating ladies as old as his sisters and aunt how will he respect them
For somebody who wants to go far in life I think wizkid needs to shut his trap

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by kutelu: 8:04am On Apr 04, 2016
when you call someone WizKid,how do you expect him to behave like wiz(se)man.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by bakila: 8:05am On Apr 04, 2016
Joysmart:
Ashawo doesn't move anybody again
That's how a guy called me Ashawo in a crowded place two days ago and I called him Homo
I didn't just stop there I told him his ass is leaking and oozing he should go and take care of himself
He was so shocked and ashamed of himself
Albeit next time he'll think twice before using a derogatory word on a Woman

Nonsense guys with warped mentality
Whizkid went to your school of talking back hard. I now think he is right, reason is your reaction.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by kikiphy(f): 8:05am On Apr 04, 2016
These people will be making you guys clean out your data, I thought people didn't have light and still looking for fuel to put on the generator? At the end of the day Linda and wizkid will be fine... All the the money wey them don make for this fight no be small.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by scorpio2013: 8:06am On Apr 04, 2016
Image? Even wizkid is not proud of his image, that is why he is making trouble. He should change his life style so that bloggers will write positive things about him.
kullozone:
bully her to death,no mind all those people wey dey call you kid..when someone told her that she bought fake shii,naso she nearly run mad.Most of you would do worse..I know how most of you guys reply posts here on nl,not to talk of when you become popular and someone tries everything possible to soil your image.So eager to report bad news..bish should be ready for anything.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by keneharry: 8:08am On Apr 04, 2016
Wizkid should stop behaving like a kid..releasing stinking comments and should stop talking sh*ts with his mouth..ain't behaving like a matured celebrity which he ought to be..
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Spicylate(f): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2016
Lilimax:
Honestly embarassed Immaturity is written all over his post embarassed
I agree. Guessing he woke up on the wrong side.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2016
kcowen:
Our Own na to comment & hype comment for matter wey no consign us but wait ooh who dey don help ?
No go hustle make money on your own dey find who go help you #olodo
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Oghumu1(m): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2016
Wizkid Is really a kid. Look at it from a different angle, if I'm Linda's younger bro I won't sit and watch this kid insult my sis, I'll locate him and teach him the lesson of his life. Is it because of the fame he got? Or money? No more respect for the elderly ones. No matter what happened, Linda isn't his mate, and don't mock her for not getting married early, at least she's responsible.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Thobilobah(m): 8:13am On Apr 04, 2016
Blaizeless:
This boy lacks respect. Is he the first person to drive expensive cars or is he tryn to tell us that people paid for his so called expensive cars or what? Where has it become a crime For someone to be in the news for the right or wrong reason?
Silly lil boy, go grow up and stop disgracing your parents as if they did not train u well.

For crying out loud she is a blogger. She needs u people like u in the news.

Does your lyrics has any moral value to ur listeners? All u know is to make money, right?
So why not allow make hers as well.

#whizkidfishbrain#.........
seriously? You ask if his lyrics adds any moral value, is your stupidity that high, Hip-Hop is for ENTERTAINMENT oooo, for your relaxation and whether she's a blogger or not, she has ZERO right to post ugly things about people.......... FYI, I don't like either of them, but the Fight dey sweet me
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by diamondzs(f): 8:14am On Apr 04, 2016
coachwilcox:
I don't blame all y'all calling wizkid a child. If na Yankee or developed countries and you publish an unverified and false story na class action defamation lawsuit wey go bankrupt you be your case.

The girl is driving traffic to her blog by smearing the image of others. Image means a lot to a musician or other entertainers. Like na developed country she go don dey court dey defend herself. When jury or judge order her to pay 100million in damages for one story, she go hear am.
Stop supporting blindly, he never debunked any of her stories which mean they r true. If he really bought d house, he would hv posted d purchase papers on IG to shame Linda, cos he's obviously dt childish

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by TheSociopath(m): 8:14am On Apr 04, 2016
cruzita:
undecided this boy is really a child !!! PURE ATTENTION SEEKER

Always the first to comment. Do you have a life outside nairaland? Or are you waiting for NYSC?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by manchik(m): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2016
Just imagine what an ambassador of a reputable telecom company is doing in the public sad
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by dare2differ: 8:17am On Apr 04, 2016
GBYB:
Sir, if i insult you just as Old as you are, I'm sure you'll look for all the words you can find to insult me back. Why do we always feel these people should feel no pain at all, why?
This is not the first time the lady would write things about Wizkid but this is the first time he his reacting angrily. You should all stop blaming Wizkid - we all have breaking points. Plus let Miss Linda feel what its like for once! Let her feel some of the things dt come with making money by spreading shameful news about others. Everything should have a price, i think

Do some of you even have sense?

It is part of the cross he must bear as a public figure. If he can't, he should quit music

This is why he is such a fo,ol. Someone should have told him before he became a public figure
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by BrOwnSuga3: 8:17am On Apr 04, 2016
uchennaq:

[size=20pt]SEE THIS ONE, WHO TOLD YOU THAT LINDA IS RICHER THAN WIZZY BABA... FOR YOUR MINDDD... DON'T YOU KNOW HOW LINDA GOT MONEY TO ACQUIRE THAT HOUSE FROM POLITICIANS...WAKE UP COS YOUR REALLY SLEEPING ON A MOUKA FOAM. ONLY WIZKID ENDORSEMENT CAN FEED LINDA IKEJI'S GENERATION[/size]

You guys should grow up and stop deceiving yourselves.

Most of these celebrities live FAKE lives.

All I know is Linda worked very hard for her money and she deserve everything she own.

WizKID can feed Linda's generation Where is this madness coming from?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by dare2differ: 8:19am On Apr 04, 2016
Sunymoore:

Motherfuckerrr! Get off my mention retardeddd fool.. Just because she's a blogger doesn't give her right to shitt on my nigga.. She acted bitchy and now she's getting served... Next time she tries such shitt with him, he should give the hopless hoe a smack down.. And for you, if you can't tell the street cockkksssucker to STFU and mind her shittt, she will keep getting served... Now run along and gerraheria mehn shittt!

Who is your guy? You are just as da*t as the boy
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 8:20am On Apr 04, 2016
Linda get luck say na wizkid she beef if she get mind make she go beef 50cent make we see that one go give her both physical, spiritual and physcological insults.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by iykenathan162(m): 8:21am On Apr 04, 2016
grin grin
Vikkie14:
That She stays outta His biz.
Vikkie14:
Vikkie14:
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 8:25am On Apr 04, 2016
inme:
WizKID should go look for his mate to fight with because this particular fight he's never going to win.

Look how he's fooling himsef on social media.

And some clueless idiots will come here and start screaming how WizKID owns the world.

The brother can't even afford to pay his rent.

Once again WizKID can never be as rich as Linda Ikeji.

He should go pick a fight with @B_Red_HKN
But he can afford a house in LA #olodo
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2016
ItsBolaji:
My dear sister did you read the part where Wizkid had already moved most of his belongings? he obviously ain't got need for the house again..
Tell them cos most of them can't read.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by iykenathan162(m): 8:29am On Apr 04, 2016
scorpio2013:
Image? Even wizkid is not proud of his image, that is why he is making trouble. He should change his life style so that bloggers will write positive things about him.

which life style do u want him to change
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 8:29am On Apr 04, 2016
lasgidy:
A child will talk like a child and behave like a child too. Wizkid!!!! Grow up. What guarantee do you have, that made you feel you have controls over your future wealth.... talk less ...

Linda, pls I beg of you act like an adult you are, your publication on his acclaimed duplex ownership is clear...... Just move on and don't allow children to distract you.

When you argue with a fool people like us won't know the difference..
this nigga get serious crus on linda
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 8:32am On Apr 04, 2016
Charles4075:
Thank you my brother, don't mind some idiots saying wizkid is lousy kid, linda is getting her dose joor..

Egbon Wizzy, carry on. Nothing do you. Na we dey here, Na we get am. She nor fit do you anythingwink wink wink grin grin
I say na we dey here nothing dey happen BABA NLA for life
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by stayblack: 8:32am On Apr 04, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
After Linda Ikeji replied Wizkid with a post, Wizkid went back to her IG page to drop these new comments and to his Snapchat to make more derogatory comments.

Wizkid wasn't following Linda on IG before. He finally just did.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/omg-see-how-wizkid-defiled-linda-ikejis.html
MAKE UNA DEY WRITE TRASH,ABOUT UNASELF,WE DEY ENJOY AM..THAT WHAT,NIGERIANS WAN HEAR.. grin grin..BUT I FOR TRY THE PU..Y,TO REAL CHECK..BUT MIND U LADYGAGA,AM WITH GASMASK... grin grin..SAI BABA..
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Micheezy7(m): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2016
Ride on Wizzy. ..

I heart you..

She can never be as successful as you are.. ..
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by nnokwa042(m): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2016
Ayo081:
fool
ikpu nnegi yana amu nnagi

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Photos From Kate Henshaw's 47th Birthday Dinner (photos) / E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) / Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.