Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos - Celebrities (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos (109981 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu Visits His Brother, Ogbonna And Wife, Laura Ikeji (photos) / "See Him Pulling His Aunt's Shirt To Kiss Her" - Linda Ikeji (photos) / Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Micheezy7(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2016
joceey:
Hmmm this wizkid na really kid Weytin given am assurance say by 40 him go still get money?him don forget say if people no buy him song no money.Also the last time wey i knw say him sing better song na when him dey with bankyw.At 25 women wey born for u dey run leave u check ur life boy and respect your elders.A word is enough for the wise dat even if him wise self

Trash. .. Next...

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by emi14: 9:54am On Apr 04, 2016
Two elephants are fighting the jobless grasses are yabbing themselves

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by inme: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2016
Alexgeorgebsg:
Your entire generations are rascals. pussy nigga #triping4linda you will never get a chance with her, not on your life.

I am not going to join issues with u. But I just want u and your ilks to see the bigger picture.

I don't know Linda from anywhere, I'm not her fan. I don't go to her blog, wetin concern me concern blog wey NL dey here.

From what I have read on NL so far, Linda have no blame as she is only doing HER job as a blogger.

WizKID dey fool himsef dey insult person mama 4 SM. I hope u don't take people like WizKID as your role model?

Once again, WizKID can NEVER be as rich as Linda #fact

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by henryhemon(m): 9:58am On Apr 04, 2016
xtervaganza:
you're a brain dead oloriburuku aburo oloshi. So it's ok for that wh0re to bring traffic to her blog because of money through confirmed and unconfirmed nonsesne but it's bad if someone says her poocee stinks?

You're an idiot, a bumbling one that is. If her poocee doesn't stink why don't you get her a man from your wretched, woe begotten and godforsaken family. At least you'll manage to better your fxcked life thru her I'll gotten wealth

And me a boy? I can assure I'm older than your father's 1st son and have more sense in my pinky than your family.

That I refuse to support a foolish old braggart fool like you means I'm not a poocee like you

Am not at your level...boy. Even my son won't be at your level when he eventually come to existence.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Micheezy7(m): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2016
inme:

I am not going to join issues with u. But I just want u and your ilks to see the bigger picture.

I don't know Linda from anywhere, I'm not her fan. I don't go to her blog, wetin concern me concern blog wey NL dey here.

From what I have read on NL so far, Linda have no blame as she is only doing HER job as a blogger.

WizKID dey fool himsef dey insult person mama 4 SM. I hope u don't take people like WizKID as your role model?

Weed.... Linda richer than Wizkid?? Maybe Next Life....

Wizkid get money pass her generation
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by mindtricks: 10:02am On Apr 04, 2016
nerilove:
I'm beginning to dislike this wiskid of a boy. Why would he be saying that on social medi. Even if Lind drew the first blood, he should know how to not wash his dirty linen in public. What does he wnt to achieve in all these?

At least the poor boy needs to prove he is a kid after all, a spoilt child at that.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Arewa12: 10:06am On Apr 04, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Wizkid is kinda lousy... undecided
hey bae watch it dont call Wizkid lousy, linda is stupid, are p***y stink, dasuki don chop herself we know all re secret,buh wat is the use of xposing it out.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 10:06am On Apr 04, 2016
inme:

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by glamz007(m): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2016
Aunty Patricia... when u go marry. menopause is knocking... why u dey do like say u wan discover mungo park. lol
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Bgorgeous: 10:16am On Apr 04, 2016
Yeah right! If u like buy the world you are nothing compared to Linda. She beat u man! That house she lives in will buy all the nonsense toys uv got plus Linda last year and this year has empowered over a hundred girls with over a million naira each ( got that?)a million naira each being on married makes her even a saint .baby Papa to two young women when you have smone like Tania that's the height of IRRESPONSIBILITY . SO DONT THROW A STONE
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by qtx(m): 10:20am On Apr 04, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
After Linda Ikeji replied Wizkid with a post, Wizkid went back to her IG page to drop these new comments and to his Snapchat to make more derogatory comments.

Wizkid wasn't following Linda on IG before. He finally just did.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/omg-see-how-wizkid-defiled-linda-ikejis.html
Wizkid: disgusting and childish. Let someone tell him that only God determines the future of everybody. Wealth is no security bro. learn to show respect for age.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 04, 2016
yusufyusuf1:
i just tried to confirm this story but there is nothing like this in wizkid IG it's a fake wizkid

His snapchat, not IG
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Kennydoc(m): 10:24am On Apr 04, 2016
coachwilcox:
I don't blame all y'all calling wizkid a child. If na Yankee or developed countries and you publish an unverified and false story na class action defamation lawsuit wey go bankrupt you be your case.

The girl is driving traffic to her blog by smearing the image of others. Image means a lot to a musician or other entertainers. Like na developed country she go don dey court dey defend herself. When jury or judge order her to pay 100million in damages for one story, she go hear am.

My dear, the stories aren't unverified. They are absolutely true. Wizkid's annoyance is why she had to bring them to the fore.

That said, Wizkid is being far too vulgar in this whole thing. A public figure like him should show comportment even when annoyed. There is no iota of maturity in his words. Check out Linda's response to him yesterday. She acknowledged that he's one of the artistes she respects cos he's talented. If her publications were simply as a result of beef, she would never have mentioned that.
Check out their responses and judge for yourself who is more responsible in all these.

Wizkid should be ashamed of himself that he can't keep his little prick in one place. At 25, he already has at least 2 children from 2 different women. You can imagine how many abortions some (including Tania and the other one that got married recently) would have had for him in the past, and that will give you an idea of how many girls he has been sleeping with, without protection. That guy probably already has HIV and/or other STI's now. What gives him the guts to insult another person's sexuality or relationships?
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 10:34am On Apr 04, 2016
When anger comes nobody can control it. who would ever believe that olamide can ever rain insults on don jazzy but the anger came and olamide could not control it so he had burst it out and i think the same thing happened to wizkid. That's irony of life, olamide has actually rained insults on linda before and warned her to stop posting shit about him which she actually did. I think wizkid is trying to stop her too.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 04, 2016
xklucvG:

Shut up foool. This is how you guys pushed Dbanj and today Dbanj is now a nobody. Wizkid should take it slow cos he is a star and he has to act like a man.

What do u mean pushed dbanj? To do what exactly. Dbanj doesn't talk like this and has never dissed anyone. He's generally respectful. Stop trying to introduce LIES into this argument.

I also heard dbanj bleeped Linda. She didn't deny DT one.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by babajay69: 10:48am On Apr 04, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
After Linda Ikeji replied Wizkid with a post, Wizkid went back to her IG page to drop these new comments and to his Snapchat to make more derogatory comments.

Wizkid wasn't following Linda on IG before. He finally just did.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/omg-see-how-wizkid-defiled-linda-ikejis.html

This boy has no home training. I'm beginning to like him less everyday. He is vile , pig headed and small minded. If the money that he has is shacking him he should know that money can be un-made ask Toni Braxton she went bankrupt twice after selling over 90million cds.
So pride comes before a fall.
Take a look at him before he started and how he is now. Tattoos, baby mama drama, drugs and what not. He is heading down the wrong path. He should be wise.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by TheSociopath(m): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2016
iykenathan162:

for u to notice those who are always the first to comment on nairaland shows u don't have a reasonable work u are doing too.

Your assertion is wrong. When I'm less busy, I scroll through posts on FP topics and I notice that she's always among the first set of people to comment.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by lloyds(m): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2016
joceey:
Hmmm this wizkid na really kid Weytin given am assurance say by 40 him go still get money?him don forget say if people no buy him song no money.Also the last time wey i knw say him sing better song na when him dey with bankyw.At 25 women wey born for u dey run leave u check ur life boy and respect your elders.A word is enough for the wise dat even if him wise self

Respect is a cycle. You don't respect an elder that behaves like a little child. Madam Linda deserves what she is getting.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2016
We dey wait for the track

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Bekeey: 10:52am On Apr 04, 2016
WIZKID is stil a child ooo......I cant vividly remember wen I said such derision to a person because I said such to my fellow female kid enemies wen I wz a kid jst like wizkid. Nonesence....our people used t say dis....IS NOT THAT MY SON IS TALL, IS THAT MY SON IS WISE.
Linda, dont mind him. U dont even ought to reply him in the first place.

please if u r following wizkid on IG, kindly help me nd post this to him...
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2016
Disneylady:
Omo, this is getting really bad and trashy! Ain't wizkid matured at all ni? Leave this lady alone now

Forget tori abeg. I'm beginning to like wizkid for this singular act. Not everyone can take shi!t from them ladies. I would do same or even worse if i was the one.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by danxzy: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]u don't have to blame him. It was not his fault the name is effecting him badly
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Zzyzxt(m): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2016
When will dis wizkid grow? From wizkid to starboy ... Mtcheww undecided I would rather use my data to send CV dan read dis two fight on social media! undecided
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Boyooosa(m): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2016
I hope nobody will force My Tiwa Savage into this kind of mess o! Anyway, te difference btw a 'Tiwa' and a 'Linda' is that Tiwa has a good home she needs to protect and Landa has a good house to defend. #Rabbish
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 04, 2016
ashjay001:

Come to equity with clean hands. No liar wants a fellow liar calling them out.
look what we have here, ladies and gentlemen,the best comment on this thread so far,and to add to this,I just want to say "first to do, e nor dey pain,second to do,e eye go dry red,third to do... "
BTW, wizkid needs a coach on how to diss maturely , those lines are just lame,we all have those things we wouldn't want our neighbours to find out about us,and getting angry is a normal reaction from him,but Linda on the other hand is only trying to make money,so she should see wizkid's anger as an occupational harzard
see me self,these two people have more money than me,I need to make money while trying to survive this economy ,let the fight continue, making 2016 very interesting, someone is smiling to the bank with all this fued, and that person is not me,so let them fight even dirtier

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by kingdenny(m): 11:14am On Apr 04, 2016
GBYB:
Sir, if i insult you just as Old as you are, I'm sure you'll look for all the words you can find to insult me back. Why do we always feel these people should feel no pain at all, why?
This is not the first time the lady would write things about Wizkid but this is the first time he his reacting angrily. You should all stop blaming Wizkid - we all have breaking points. Plus let Miss Linda feel what its like for once! Let her feel some of the things dt come with making money by spreading shameful news about others. Everything should have a price, i think

Its not insulting linda that makes wizkid a kid bit rather the way he is going about it.
Fue difference between maturity and immaturity is what
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by kingdenny(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2016
GBYB:
Sir, if i insult you just as Old as you are, I'm sure you'll look for all the words you can find to insult me back. Why do we always feel these people should feel no pain at all, why?
This is not the first time the lady would write things about Wizkid but this is the first time he his reacting angrily. You should all stop blaming Wizkid - we all have breaking points. Plus let Miss Linda feel what its like for once! Let her feel some of the things dt come with making money by spreading shameful news about others. Everything should have a price, i think

Its not insulting linda that makes wizkid a kid bit rather the way he is going about it.
The difference between maturity and immaturity is what you do at your breaking point
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by ceejay80s(m): 11:18am On Apr 04, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
Y is everybody on wizkid? U guys shuld free him. Linda started it first.
Is the news we saw on Linda's blog not true ?
Wetin bad say linda give us news gist, we dey talk about gej and buhari but dem no insult us back
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by ItsBolaji: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2016
kay29000:

F U and that kid called wiz.
Ok guy talking to u will obviously reduce my IQ....so oga u win..
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by xklucvG: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2016
Sunymoore:

Motherfuckerrr! Get off my mention retardeddd fool.. Just because she's a blogger doesn't give her right to shitt on my nigga.. She acted bitchy and now she's getting served... Next time she tries such shitt with him, he should give the hopless hoe a smack down.. And for you, if you can't tell the street cockkksssucker to STFU and mind her shittt, she will keep getting served... Now run along and gerraheria mehn shittt!
You can go fvck yourself fooool. Kiss my ass what a fvcking piss of shit you are. Wasted child from probably a struggling father who was suppose to use a condom. Go shut your Dad up your ass.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by obontami: 11:37am On Apr 04, 2016
onunwa21:
Wizkid how do u know that the pussy is smelling?

Wiz boy u re not telling us something..

Wiz boy, Linda senior u well well.

You can't Bleep her ooooo

So because linda senoir wizzy e mean say he fit fccck her

Smh

As if gold dey inside linda toto
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Raymie(m): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
Micheezy7:

Weed.... Linda richer than Wizkid?? Maybe Next Life....

Wizkid get money pass her generation

And with all the money, na rent and hire purchase him dey do? If he see him nekid pinshure and returned cheques (if any), for blog make him no fex. Linda started the audio, he started the video. E remain HD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Photos From Kate Henshaw's 47th Birthday Dinner (photos) / E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) / Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.