Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos (109935 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu Visits His Brother, Ogbonna And Wife, Laura Ikeji (photos) / "See Him Pulling His Aunt's Shirt To Kiss Her" - Linda Ikeji (photos) / Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by fof1: 12:21am On Apr 04, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
After Linda Ikeji replied Wizkid with a post, Wizkid went back to her IG page to drop these new comments and to his Snapchat to make more derogatory comments.

Wizkid wasn't following Linda on IG before. He finally just did.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/omg-see-how-wizkid-defiled-linda-ikejis.html

OLD BOY OR YOUNG BOY OR WIZKIDDO.PLS STOP THIS UGLY REVENGE.ITS NOT GOOD FOR U.END THE RETALIATION IMMEDIATELY AND NOW.DONT GO FURTHER ANYMORE PLS. GOD BLESS U FOR UR OBEDIENCE. HV TAKEN TIME TO PERUSE UR TO AND FRO EPISTLES. STOP IT HERE. WE ALL LOVE U TRULLY.DISREGARD HER MANNERS AND BE STRONGER.GOD BLESS WIZKID.
@ADORAAMADI.PLS ALSO STOP UR POST.WE DIDNT SEND U WORK PLS.ENCOURAGE TRUCE NOT BITTERNESS.BLESSED ATE THE PEACE MAKERS. END UR POST IMM.LY.THANX.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by dare2differ: 12:21am On Apr 04, 2016
naijaboiy:

Just imagine what this one is saying. undecided
Longest time

I was just remembering you grin
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by naijaboiy: 12:23am On Apr 04, 2016
tochimas:

Did wiz ever said Linda is lying? No. Which means it's is true. If it's not true,refute it and not this bus conductor rant that never addressed the story
So in the place you come from, silence translates to affirmation of whatever you have been accused of?

Brilliant! smiley
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 04, 2016
tochimas:

Did wiz ever said Linda is lying? No. Which means it's is true. If it's not true,refute it and not this bus conductor rant that never addressed the story

Lol....understand the fact that the guy is pissed off
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:24am On Apr 04, 2016
tochimas:
rented apartment or not, Linda didn't say anything that is not true.if not, wiz would have refuted it clearly and behaving like a kid. Anyways, he ain't doing Linda harm but himself.

Wat happens to minding ya biznx?
Hw r u sure d'z true? U b wizzy neighbor?
Thr beef didn't start today, mind u.
wizzy don diss Linda for any of em song?
Thr'z nathn to refute here swthrt.
for past 1week now Linda bn dey make money wt wizzy baby mama saga abi ish. u hear wizzy talk?
At point in tym, thr r tnz u can stomach as a human...and dat's wat celebs are. Y gossip? y tarnish or put off ones light?
Wizzy no send u, all mallam for em kettle. y carry my matter for head dey make money? free me naa.
Go ask Hugan and Trump for America, u don't try shit like dz wt 'em....u'll pay thru ya nose.
I guess wizzy wan to play it dz tym. hope Linda is dancing it well.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by naijaboiy: 12:24am On Apr 04, 2016
dare2differ:
Longest time

I was just remembering you grin

Age long pest. How are you? smiley
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 04, 2016
stinking p*ssy... cheesy grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by dare2differ: 12:26am On Apr 04, 2016
naijaboiy:

Age long pest. How are you? smiley

Don't you miss me?

Later so gbo? smiley
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Menace2Society(m): 12:28am On Apr 04, 2016
dare2differ:

Don't you miss me?

Later so gbo? smiley
undecided
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by naijaboiy: 12:29am On Apr 04, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

for past 1week now Linda bn dey make money wt wizzy baby mama saga abi ish. u hear wizzy talk?
At point in tym, thr r tnz u can stomach as a human...and dat's wat celebs are. Y gossip? y tarnish or put off ones light?
Wizzy no send u, all mallam for em kettle. y carry my matter for head dey make money? free me naa.
Go ask Hugan and Trump for America, u don't try shit like dz wt 'em....u'll pay thru ya nose.
That's what some of these people do not understand. Sometimes one will be stomaching so many things from someone else but it will get to a point you can't take it anymore and you pour out all the pent up anger stored since.

And I'm very sure Wizkid is not the only artiste who's got Linda on his hate list. Probably some of them don't just have her time yet.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by naijaboiy: 12:29am On Apr 04, 2016
dare2differ:

Don't you miss me?

Later so gbo? smiley
Lool....okay ma! smiley
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by hokafor(m): 12:30am On Apr 04, 2016
All this lowlife Naija celebrity, why all this nonsense Show of shame. Do they even have advisers? I pity the young youth looking up to them as their role model.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by datigbogirl: 12:31am On Apr 04, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

I wonder how d babe dey get her story sef...she just gave "gbeborun" a whole new definition.... Gbeborun of Africa!
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by AfroBlue(m): 12:33am On Apr 04, 2016
i hate to admit it as a member of the male gender but ms linda won both the battle and the war. she should think about running for political office.

grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by inme: 12:34am On Apr 04, 2016
What I find funny in all of these is Linda is writing from her mansion in banana island while WizKID is somewhere in Surulere trying to figure out how to get a new apt. grin grin

Linda should leave the KID alone to focus on his hustle, Abu na only she wan get house for banana island? cool shocked

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by hyperflex(m): 12:34am On Apr 04, 2016
Linda is a journalist. 21st century journalist who shkd give news as it is. Anyone caught in the line of duty shld try n keep his or house in order. Wizkid csbt handle being talked about then he shld keep his women low key. Yea linda is old and unmarried. So is Oprah and was Queen Elizabeth the first. How many women marriage dey help these days. I am a guy and I dare say this. Young couples breaking up here n there. Wizkid ahld sit down n stop talking about his wealth before aiye vex for am. Wise people eat their money low key. U think ur facing Linda but ur vexing unknown persons. Both of u r kuku rich. Linda get house for banana island too. 25 yes is no kid so act ur age

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Toks2008(m): 12:38am On Apr 04, 2016
Israelsaidu:
I think am beginning to like wiz[size=15pt]kid[/size]....wow!
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Imagecraft(m): 12:41am On Apr 04, 2016
Both should be called to order
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:41am On Apr 04, 2016
naijaboiy:

That's what some of these people do not understand. Sometimes one will be stomaching so many things from someone else but it will get to a point you can't take it anymore and you pour out all the pent up anger stored since.

And I'm very sure Wizkid is not the only artiste who's got Linda on his hate list. Probably some of them don't just have her time yet.

If not all bro,
u heard her say she doesn't hv friends.
Na hide she dey hide naa behind her plasma TV and lappy.
Na juz one day e go happen. Make she watch her back and thread wt caution b my own.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Cityguy: 12:45am On Apr 04, 2016
Well, don't know what y'all think but those throwback pics look great. Tot he said his manager or is it director did her. Why say again 'nobody wan do you'? Me I like stinking p oh when the one that carries it is as rich as that gal/woman cheesy. Guys, life is too short to worry about this. All these dissings would stop when they both run out of steam. For now, ara ngbona lowo-lowo.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by IdJack(m): 12:46am On Apr 04, 2016
hmmmmm...Just laughing at these celebrities.. Linda Ikeji is seriously drawing traffic to her page
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by ifeanyi83(m): 12:48am On Apr 04, 2016
He could have simply sued her for defamation of character and request some really cool cash for damages...
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Hades2016(m): 12:49am On Apr 04, 2016
AirSultan:
Mehn... I dont even know what to type, i am just laughing since! Those pictures and their captions are epic. Linda is getting her ass handed to her. She should have ignored him in the first place...
linda started it
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by glamz007(m): 12:50am On Apr 04, 2016
Lol.. doesn't affect fuel scarcity
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Rexnegro(m): 12:52am On Apr 04, 2016
nerilove:
I'm beginning to dislike this wiskid of a boy. Why would he be saying that on social medi. Even if Lind drew the first blood, he should know how to not wash his dirty linen in public. What does he wnt to achieve in all these?
ask Linda The same tin...she did same to olamide too all because she's a blogger? is she The only blogger in nigeria that she did be prying on people business And private life beyond limits ..as much as wizkid is been childish, we shouldn't forget The action (linda) that causes The reaction(wizkid)....as for me na Them sabi jare...I dey reason how my life go better d more....infact they fight The more jare wetin concern me. Oya linda vs wizkid roouunndd oonnee Fighttttttt #FOOOLS
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by OYIBN: 12:56am On Apr 04, 2016
Wizkid or whatever you call yourself, grow up. Trying to use Linda to attract attention to yourself. Your gutter language shows clearly you were either not properly brought-up or you refused to be trained in how to be civil. All the money you have can't seem to wash the illiteracy off you. Even if you have issues with Linda why insult her mum as if you are age-mates. Stop coming across as if you are on drugs or are you?.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by nenergy(m): 12:59am On Apr 04, 2016
praxisnetworks:
and linda is? don't draw d first blood if you can't stand the heat that follows.... meanwhile linda is just a cyber-bully

Draw first blood by reporting a story? If Linda doesn't carry it, others will.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by ogbukara: 1:03am On Apr 04, 2016
Wizkid should respect Linda ikeji she is beautiful and powerful

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Olukologia(m): 1:04am On Apr 04, 2016
@Wizzy happy at Ur age wt achievements? If U aint careful, U might end up always being behind her. Mind U she stays in her own house worth #600million on banana island. She is Ur mum

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 04, 2016
@Linda my Love, please give that small rat one more poison, it's actually attracting more people to your site and that means mor money to your bank account.

We all that small boy is not in your league.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Taryur3(m): 1:09am On Apr 04, 2016
Small boy everywhere.idiot no musician dey reign forever. Thank God I never like that small kid once

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Photos From Kate Henshaw's 47th Birthday Dinner (photos) / E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) / Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.