Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos (109945 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu Visits His Brother, Ogbonna And Wife, Laura Ikeji (photos) / "See Him Pulling His Aunt's Shirt To Kiss Her" - Linda Ikeji (photos) / Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Elinob(m): 3:14am On Apr 04, 2016
By d way wizkid can't compete itself wit Linda is a small boi 4 way Linda dey .

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by emmanuelex1(m): 3:17am On Apr 04, 2016
Wizkid obviously needs to be taught what it means to be a celebrity and a blogger. Wizkid should enroll to take this courses #Celebritology 102 and Bloggeristry 105. Any ways SHIT HAPPENS, UP BABANLA

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by JonSnow(m): 3:26am On Apr 04, 2016
evegran:
This simply means Wizkid can't live in the UK or US. Because if he lived in any, more dirt on him would have been dug and there's nothing he can do about it, especially as the dirt is true.

He's in Naija that's why he can do this.

Linda woulda sued his ass and cleared his accounts if this thing happened in the US or UK.
He's lucky it's Nigeria.

He's so childish and uncivilised. Smh!

It's people like you that haven't even seen the inside of an airplane that would be forming US and UK citizen. Can you verify the thrash you wrote up there?

Na you write their constitution?

Come to think of it, Why the matter dey pain you like this? Abi are you suffering from smelly pvssy syndrome too?

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by FabioPeter: 3:31am On Apr 04, 2016
In decent climes he will lose his endorsement deals for such sexist comments. As a matter of fact some countries will deny him entry.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 04, 2016
This boy is racking combos on Linda's head. It reminds me when I had a 6year old neighbour whom I always gave a bad controller for our ps2 and watch him burst into tears while practicing multiple hit combos on his street fighter character. The good old days of early adulthood, I miss them badly.

The score now is 3 - 1 in favour of Wizkid. Linda should clapback if she has the mind. She's met her superior.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by adconline(m): 3:40am On Apr 04, 2016
I find it shocking that Linda was more worried about defending her "celibate" status when Whizkid threatened to be beat her up.. She should have spoken up against violence against women,instead she chose to project her hollier than thou attitude when it is public knowledge that she had been with celebrities like Dan Foster and co.. Threatening her with bodily harm or injury should be abhorred and condemned.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by adoleSunday: 3:57am On Apr 04, 2016
No one has ever won Linder Ikeji in such argument let see how it gonna go down,mainwhile evn olamide ma dey fear wetin the bebe fit do later,wizkid should knw that if this bebe does not reply him or she does he'll b insecure,he's in serious trouble o,he's playing with a blogger cheesy, he'll not hv anytin 2 hid again,evn if he wear his boxers 4 two day without changing,he'll see it online,by then him go begin beg grin

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Churchillsaug(m): 4:17am On Apr 04, 2016
Joysmart:
Naija Guys once they're faced with strong woman the next thing you hear is
Hoe hoe pussy pussy old woman go and marry SMH
Wizkid has nothing on Linda on the contrary he's helping to drive traffic to her blog

What exactly does it profit a man to drive all the expensive cars in the world and still live in a rented apartment??

Some people don't have Shame
na only u get brain for this thread. Linda exposed the over hyped dude with his fake life. If what Linda published ain't true, the guy could've ignored it and move along. Like they use to say, "truth hurts" so, the thing hurt the dude to the marrow and out of shame and also to distract people from his a$$ that Linda exposed, he started posting poo without fact. The truth is that the dude got nothing on Linda, calling her smelly pusssy is the only thing he can do which people that has sense like yourself and I knows that it's no true and also out of frustration.

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by chrisnero(m): 4:39am On Apr 04, 2016
A kid will always remain a kid, Linda Ikeji reported a news about you, why taking it personal, people who takes things personal always embrass themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by chrisnero(m): 4:40am On Apr 04, 2016
When she took does pixs, wizkid was not born

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by xtervaganza(m): 4:44am On Apr 04, 2016
cruzita:
undecided this boy is really a child !!! PURE ATTENTION SEEKER
that smelly poocee wh0re deserves every bit of it

She slanders people for a living so it's a good thing she's getting an overdose of her medicine
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by xtervaganza(m): 4:46am On Apr 04, 2016
FabioPeter:
In decent climes he will lose his endorsement deals for such sexist comments. As a matter of fact some countries will deny him entry.
deny him entry? Shey in your mud house?
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by xtervaganza(m): 4:48am On Apr 04, 2016
emmanuelex1:
Wizkid obviously needs to be taught what it means to be a celebrity and a blogger. Wizkid should enroll to take this courses #Celebritology 102 and Bloggeristry 105. Any ways SHIT HAPPENS, UP BABANLA
you think Wizzy needs lesson from someone like you or anybody?

Piss off
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by jojo1415: 4:58am On Apr 04, 2016
kiss tongue Wen ur babydaddy is a deadbeat.....dats a deadly punchline
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 5:01am On Apr 04, 2016
nna this wizkid is a fool o. nairaland abeg don't customize the *foolll* word here, that's exactly the right term to attribute this insanity.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by AstraNetwork: 5:11am On Apr 04, 2016
Why would Linda start what she cannot finish? I hate people who go about looking for trouble and when the heat is turned on them they will start seeking public sympathy.

We are with WIZKID on this.

nerilove:
I'm beginning to dislike this wiskid of a boy. Why would he be saying that on social medi. Even if Lind drew the first blood, he should know how to not wash his dirty linen in public. What does he wnt to achieve in all these?

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Teespice(f): 5:17am On Apr 04, 2016
one thing is very clear here, that blog post about wizkid is true.

a very nice rebuttal of that post would suffice but for him to malign her character goes a long way to show that the beef no be today.

going through comments and from my observations, she's a very selective blogger.

the aspersions to her person is too much. to think he's still livid about everything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 04, 2016
Clearly wizard does not write his songs. If he did, he would be able to craft a coherent rejoinder. Instead, all we have is this pathetic smelly puzzy. Is he going to continue spewing that.

This is what you would expect from a five year old. All he has said repeatedly is Linda's puzzy stinks. Lack of imagination. I can see bankyw smh ing and facepalming.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by MDOLOFU: 5:19am On Apr 04, 2016
Am highly disappointed seeing wizkid or wat is dat his name behaving lik d kid dat he is.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 5:24am On Apr 04, 2016
Vikkie14:
Ain't Linda matured at all too? Because you are a blogger isn't a ticket for you to ridicule others to shove-up your own bank account.

Blowing-out another man's candle won't light yours.
go and say that to Perez Hilton. You guys should be civilised for once. I can't imagine Justin Bieber acting this lame. This Wizkid or whatever he calls his name should remember he's a father of 2 and a role model to some

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by henryhemon(m): 5:24am On Apr 04, 2016
Now wizkid calls linda names but wizkid has 2 kids out of wedlock but people wouldn't see anything wrong with it cuz he's a guy but he says Linda sleeps around can you imagine a morally poor person insulting another person,I say Nigerians we re hypocrites.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by henryhemon(m): 5:24am On Apr 04, 2016
iamrealdeji:
go and say that to Perez Hilton. You guys should be civilised for once. I can't imagine Justin Bieber acting this lame. This Wizkid or whatever he calls his name should remember he's a father of 2 and a role model to some

Role model ko role model ni.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by henryhemon(m): 5:26am On Apr 04, 2016
AstraNetwork:
Why would Linda start what she cannot finish? I hate people who go about looking for trouble and when the heat is turned on they will start seeking public sympathy.

We are with WIZKID on this.

What trouble did she look for?
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by henryhemon(m): 5:27am On Apr 04, 2016
xtervaganza:

She slanders people for a living so it's a good thing she's getting an overdose of her medicine

Sorry boy she's getting traffic to her blog and making more money.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 5:27am On Apr 04, 2016
This stupid boy will soon lose his endorsement because of hatred.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 04, 2016
If Linda really wants to go in on wizkid all she needs to do is show tmz these insults. Shebi wizkid is in Yankee now. All he needs of for the gossip media to get into it on him as a semper fi matter. By the time they are done with him. . . He would think Linda's articles were a blessing.

He needs to invest in PR people sharply.

All these insults are potential career killers. They say to women like nothing else that wizkid does not respect women and sees any strong woman as a hoe with smelly puzzy.

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by henryhemon(m): 5:29am On Apr 04, 2016
xtervaganza:

Sorry boy she's getting traffic to her blog and making more money. You 're sure a kid. Cuz wizkid says her .....stinks you believe it?has wizkid slept with her to know that? You call her a LovePeddler have anybody in your generation or generation to come had her?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by tohshine(m): 5:31am On Apr 04, 2016
The dude has gone a way too far
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by bigfrancis21: 5:31am On Apr 04, 2016
Chei. Abeg make wizkid free Linda nau. E don do. Calling her a hoe, slut and yabbing her because of still being single at 40. Women really have it tough in Nigeria. I don dey pity Linda now sef. cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 04, 2016
SweetieConstie:
I can't be exchanging words with you sweery... I'm way too mature for that! And please, don't give yourself hypertension biko... Cuz Wizkid doesn't even have the slightest idea you exist!

but linda is yah mother
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by tohshine(m): 5:35am On Apr 04, 2016
We see who's gonna go down BTW u two #watching this in 9 dimensions
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 04, 2016
bigfrancis21:
Chei. Abeg make wizkid free Linda nau. E don do. Calling her a hoe, slut and yabbing her because of still being single at 40. Women really have it tough in Nigeria. I don dey pity Linda now sef. cry cry

All he is doing is letting women a core of his fan base know he is a chauvinist to whom the only important thing in a woman's life should be being married.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Photos From Kate Henshaw's 47th Birthday Dinner (photos) / E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) / Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.