Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

How To Create A Blog With Whogohost In 7 Minutes. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create A Blog With Whogohost In 7 Minutes. (946 Views)

Which Is Preferable; Whogohost Or Web4africa? / WHOGOHOST: Why I Will Never Use A Nigerian Host Again / I Need Serious Help With Whogohost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Blog With Whogohost In 7 Minutes. by swayflow: 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
When starting out as a beginner things really get confusing with all the internet terms. But to summarize this I have to say it's better for you to have a self hosted blog running on WordPress.

To do all this in minutes, I have written an easy to read guide of how to create your blog and host it in whogohost in just minutes. Don't worry, if you get stuck anywhere you can always leave a comment on my blog or Facebook page or email.

Here is the link: http://lifemademe.com/2015/10/14/how-to-create-a-blog-in-7-minutes/

Happy blogging!

(1) (Reply)

Join Our Whatsapp Group @ Bugwap Xclusive / Dominate Youtube, And Start Making Money From Youtube / Adsense Just Gave Me The First Approval....please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.