Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her (1160 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture) / Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her by Narcissist: 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
We always complain of how greedy naija babes are , and how they love money a lot , but come to think of it , you meet a girl who obviously doesn't even like you not to think of love , you now use money to
Impress her . Why won't she play along to dry your pocket , she's just a smart girl in a smart world , and there's nothing in being smart .
The signs will be very clear that she doesn't care about you , yet you won't mind spending dough to win her and after you come here to post on how naija babes are bad .

Have you noticed that some girls that drain the guy's pocket have another guy they don't even ask for anything ?
I for one can say I have countless female friends who use the heads of alhajis and give it to their bfs

we still have plenty who truly love , just find the one that suits you ..

Guys / ladies let's hear your views below

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
witches gather at the witching hour

Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her by Smellymouth: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nice one
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
cheesy

Do guys really think they can buy love?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her by falconey(m): 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:
cheesy
sure
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her by funnynation(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
no girl wey no like money... But true love dey sha but u still need money to compliment it
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her by DY20: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
My phylosophy is always... "Love has no formular".... but if you ever want to try any method.... NEVER EVER MAKE USE OF MONEY.. Though money is used to ignite love.. but it can never be used to create love...
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her by funnynation(m): 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
Let me call dis babe wey i dey crush for and ask her... Manxity02
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her by Cutehector(m): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
I'v been made to believe dat a girl who asks a guy who she isn't married to doesn't love him one bit..

Note to self.

Stay on your lane, when the time is right, them girls will flock
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her by cruzita(f): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
use money to woo her and be ready to spend till u are tired
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her by halfricanadian(f): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
Here to learn embarassed
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her by Lovetinz(m): 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:
cheesy

Dearie, Guys are mostly not trying to buy love.
They know that love requires caring and patience.
The money is to get the panties off. Fast!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her by Kenzico(m): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
My own contribution "Using money to woo a Lady isn't entirely a guarantee for a show of True love"
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her by Flexherbal(m): 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
There is a woman for every man.
A woman that will love you for who you are.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Finally spotted someone in this section who actually uses his brain. tongue

I guess Zuckie was also a Narcissist. cool

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her by Arian11(m): 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
OP you are very on point ...why spend that money to woo someone you don't like when you can spend it on the girl that genuinely love you ...kudos OP cool
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her by Narcissist: 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:
cheesy

Sadly yes..... there are many who still think in that manner
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her by Narcissist: 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
cruzita:
use money to woo her and be ready to spend till u are tired

Same thing I said to a friend yesterday .....some go to the extend of borrowing to impress
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her by Narcissist: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
brandnew3:
Finally spotted someone in this section who actually uses his brain. tongue

Lol we are plenty brother some just like to hide behind the scenes
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her by Narcissist: 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cutehector:
I'v been made to believe dat a girl who asks a guy who she isn't married to doesn't love him one bit..

Note to self.

Stay on your lane, when the time is right, them girls will flock

Bro why did you steal my philosophy lol..... those are the same words I live by
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her by Cutehector(m): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Narcissist:

Bro why did you steal my philosophy lol..... those are the same words I live by
Same here.. still ur philosophy? angry
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her by firstking01(m): 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Money can buy love in this our dispensationundecided
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her by skywalker240(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Narcissist:

We always complain of how greedy naija babes are , and how they love money a lot , but come to think of it , you meet a girl who obviously doesn't even like you not to think of love , you now use money to
Impress her . Why won't she play along to dry your pocket , she's just a smart girl in a smart world , and there's nothing in being smart .
The signs will be very clear that she doesn't care about you , yet you won't mind spending dough to win her and after you come here to post on how naija babes are bad .

Have you noticed that some girls that drain the guy's pocket have another guy they don't even ask for anything ?
I for one can say I have countless female friends who use the heads of alhajis and give it to their bfs

we still have plenty who truly love , just find the one that suits you ..

Guys / ladies let's hear your views below

Bro while you may be somehow right,.. I somehow disagree with this ...

presently maga's are getting the puna @ will even d bfs sometimes cant get it @ will...
Truth be told nowadays magas are scarce,...

.else u are talking about freindzoned mugu

The lady would never tell u what transpired in that hotel room, but she's still gonna tag that same danjuma she went with a maga.

Majority of girls (98%) love money....else why do you hear such phrase like

i RATHER CRY IN A PHANTOM THAN CRY IN A BICYCLE or

CRY IN A MANSION THAN CRY IN A HUT

I guessed u must have read a recent post of how to spot ajebuters or if u dont have a car and tree bedroom flat, dont date.

My observations.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her by Narcissist: 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
firstking01:
Money can buy love in this our dispensationundecided

It's not love again it's arrangement and it won't last
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her by Narcissist: 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
skywalker240:

Bro while you may be somehow right,.. I somehow disagree with this ...

presently maga's are getting the puna @ will even d bfs sometimes cant get it @ will...
Truth be told nowadays magas are scarce,...

.else u are talking about freindzoned mugu

The lady would never tell u what transpired in that hotel room, but she's still gonna tag that same danjuma she went with a maga.

Majority of girls (98%) love money....else why do you hear such phrase like

i RATHER CRY IN A PHANTOM THAN CRY IN A BICYCLE or

CRY IN A MANSION THAN CRY IN A HUT

I guessed u must have read a recent post of how to spot ajebuters or if u dont have a car and tree bedroom flat, dont date.

My observations.

Bro you're right on all accounts and yeah friend zoned Magas .....the way the world is now eyes are opening guys re getting smarter and girls are getting smarter but they are still some that no matter would still play mugu it begs the question if it is their destiny
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her by skywalker240(m): 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
Narcissist:

Bro you're right on all accounts and yeah friend zoned Magas .....the way the world is now eyes are opening guys re getting smarter and girls are getting smarter but they are still some that no matter would still play mugu it begs the question if it is their destiny
Yeah i agree on this one though... but i know here down south, they are few..every man here wants a return for his money.

I rest my case..now i understand u sir
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her by Dojupyo(f): 2:00am On Apr 04, 2016
I'm a lady and I will say the simple truth.. Anyone who uses money or gifts to woo a lady, is asking for trouble.. Cos the lady will always expect you to shower her those things.. It will officially become a duty for the guy to buy her gifts and all that.. The love may be there but the gifts will supersede her love for you.. Its only a few ladies that see beyond that..

A lady who truly loves a guy would help him succeed and not dry his pocket

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Caught My Wife Panting, Sweating In Our Neighbour’s Room’ / factors affecting relationships in Nigeria / What A Re The Signs That A Married Woman Is Into You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.