Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Help, I Have Become Hardened Towards My Aunt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, I Have Become Hardened Towards My Aunt (1719 Views)

My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife / How My Aunt's Children Led To Her Death / My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Have Become Hardened Towards My Aunt by rellawyt(f): 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
I think depression has played a big role in my life..

I got admission into uniport 2012/2013 i stay with my aunt in here in ph she helped me eith my fees in my first year because my father didn't have..
But as time goes on i changed my aunt isnt married and has no child but she has a girl she is training as her own..
This girl happens to have the ugliest attitude i have ever seen in a girl, im older than her bit she's very disrespectful and always feels she in competition with me
It all started when i tried to 2013 when i eas telling this girl about the aunt i stayed with before i came to ph, My overhead me because i wasn't even hiding the gist didnt this gist was getting to her my aunt came out to warn so i sttoped
After then i noticed she stopped sending me errands or responding to my greeting i later apologized..
But it didnt stop there anything i do was said to b a bad influence on this girl my aunt started hating on my insulting my dad nd mom .. It was too much one fay i spoke back to her
Since that day i hvnt spoken back to her but she still speak bad about my parents to my face.This has grown a hatred for me nd her i now lived like i lodge..
In my third yr told her i was going bk to my dad since he cant afford my fees she gave me the money again all my family thanked her i did too but its hell nd hurt being in her house
I started avoiding her because of her talk i dont do any chores or anything the girl that lives with her tells her ba things bou me i dont dream of doing
The house has been hell i have tried talking things out bit its still same..

Im almost gradating but i keep to my self although i now do the chores but aside the usually greetings i dont talk to anyone.. She has a bad mouth you cant comprehend...
Now I dont know how to come out of being all alone at home
Re: Help, I Have Become Hardened Towards My Aunt by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ah
Re: Help, I Have Become Hardened Towards My Aunt by edwife(f): 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
You are graduating this year? *sighs* embarassed embarassed

I got lost here.... embarassed

It all started when i tried to 2013 when i eas telling this girl about the aunt i stayed with before i came to ph, My overhead me because i wasn't even hiding the gist didnt this gist was getting to her my aunt came out to warn so i sttoped

7 Likes

Re: Help, I Have Become Hardened Towards My Aunt by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Dude, what ARE you graduating in?

I only ask, because it was really difficult reading through your post. So disjointed, with poor continuation. I had to make assumptions most of the time.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Have Become Hardened Towards My Aunt by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Your story is not clear jor undecided

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Have Become Hardened Towards My Aunt by oluafam: 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
ewwww, I weep for my country, Nigeria. Auntie, please your write-up is sooo incoherent.

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Have Become Hardened Towards My Aunt by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 04, 2016
Op is this a kind of poem,or what?

I cant understand one single thing here.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Have Become Hardened Towards My Aunt by MrTeeo: 5:56am On Apr 04, 2016
You were giving the girl bad gist, that obviously would have spoilt her. Maybe it's true that you're a bad influence. Change your ways and make your aunt see that you truly are a better person.

Please work on your punctuations.

5 Likes

Re: Help, I Have Become Hardened Towards My Aunt by modath(f): 6:18am On Apr 04, 2016

Im almost gradating but i keep to my self although i now do the chores but aside the usually greetings i dont talk to anyone.. She has a bad mouth you cant comprehend...

Please just be a maths or engineering whiz, or anything else that doesn't require much "oyinbo"!! cool! shocked

On Topic,

Your aunt took you in & is helping you, you must have hurt her, try & touch her heart, not with shakara oo.... Would have offered more advise but let's leave it here...

1 Like

Re: Help, I Have Become Hardened Towards My Aunt by SAMBARRY: 7:42am On Apr 04, 2016
You gossiped to the daughter ABOut her mother to the hearing of the mother and you expect the mother to like you?

If I were the one too I will dislike you and that'll lead to distrust. I'm sure she can't wait for you to get out of the house. Imagine a woman who pays your school fees,accomodates you and feeds you and all you can do is backbite?you think the daughter will respect you?

It's very unfair and ungrateful for you to bite the hands that is feeding you.besides how many relatives do you think will willingly oblige to accommodate you and pay your school fees in this harsh economic times.you're even lucky she cared.many family members won't care especially your father's family. They'll give you a thousand and one reasons why they can't help you Bu tell them you want to do graduation part or wedding, you'll see that the money they claimed they didn't have will come out of no where

Solution :involve another family member the one she respects to beg her

Change your ways and mind what you say to her in her presence and behind her

Be nice to her daughter.

Help with the chores and see how she Chan

If you cannot do all that go and live with a boyfriend
within one month I assure you you'll Be pregnant and be evicted. Then you'll know the difference between men and family

*drops mic*

4 Likes

Re: Help, I Have Become Hardened Towards My Aunt by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin
Re: Help, I Have Become Hardened Towards My Aunt by Pidggin(f): 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Why do you keep refering to your aunt's adopted daughter as "The girl that lives with her" it seems this is how you view her, you have not accepted her with open arms, and this is someone your aunt who pays your school fees has adopted, she is her child.

It seems you are the problem here, you think your aunt doesn't like you or your parents yet she pays your school fees, tell me why she would bother doing this if she had no good feelings towards you? Maybe you should think of moving out and leave her in peace because it does not seem like you have any likelihood of repaying her for her benevolence.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Have Become Hardened Towards My Aunt by Macmilla(m): 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
rellawyt:

I got admission into uniport 2012/2013 i stay with my aunt in here in ph she helped me eith my fees in my first year because my father didn't have..
But as time goes on i changed my aunt isnt married and has no child but she has a girl she is training as her own..
This girl happens to have the ugliest attitude i have ever seen in a girl, im older than her bit she's very disrespectful and always feels she in competition with me
After then i noticed she stopped sending me errands or responding to my greeting i later apologized..
But it didnt stop there anything i do was said to b a bad influence on this girl my aunt started hating on my insulting my dad nd mom .. It was too much one fay i spoke back to her
Since that day i hvnt spoken back to her but she still speak bad about my parents to my face.This has grown a hatred for me nd her i now lived like i lodge..
In my third yr told her i was going bk to my dad since he cant afford my fees she gave me the money again all my family thanked her i did too but its hell nd hurt being in her house
I started avoiding her because of her talk i dont do any chores or anything the girl that lives with her tells her ba things bou me i dont dream of doing

I read abt 5 lines of this story but couldn't continue because of the level of errors and grammatical blunders in it.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Have Become Hardened Towards My Aunt by raumdeuter: 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
Your English might be the reason

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Have Become Hardened Towards My Aunt by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
rellawyt:

You are a very stupid girl. Honestly you are very daft!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Have Become Hardened Towards My Aunt by southernbelle(f): 11:19am On Apr 05, 2016
Pidggin:
Why do you keep refering to your aunt's adopted daughter as "The girl that lives with her" it seems this is how you view her, you have not accepted her with open arms, and this is someone your aunt who pays your school fees has adopted, she is her child.

It seems you are the problem here, you think your aunt doesn't like you or your parents yet she pays your school fees, tell me why she would bother doing this if she had no good feelings towards you? Maybe you should think of moving out and leave her in peace because it does not seem like you have any likelihood of repaying her for her benevolence.

Bless you, your words captured my sentiments especially the bolded. I don't think the op is a nice girl at all-she's just playing victim, I've got no sympathy for her.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Have Become Hardened Towards My Aunt by blesoh(f): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
Op why are you confusing us with this story and you are graduating this year? Nawaoh

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Have Become Hardened Towards My Aunt by blesoh(f): 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
raumdeuter:
Your English might be the reason
The thing tire me oh. He just murdered everything kai, your aunt should get her daughter off you before you transfer this type of grammar to her.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Have Become Hardened Towards My Aunt by kullozone(m): 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
I wan contribute oh!but i nor understand..you for kuku use pidgin like me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Parents Are Threatening To Disown Me Because Of NYSC / Unbelievable Baby Born With Ear On The Neck / Brand New Baby Stroller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.