Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,431 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out (5803 Views)

Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady / White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) / Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by freecocoa(f): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
This question doesn't even make any sense.

The woman owns her brea.st. It just can be used to feed babies.
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Spicylate(f): 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
Omoh this piece long, so the Summary/conclusion is.....
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by kachi19: 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
boostdom:

Damn, you know why they call Africa the motherland? No history classes in community colleges? smiley. Girl, you need to buy back your 40acres.

Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by kachi19: 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
freecocoa:
This question doesn't even make any sense.

The woman owns her brea.st. It just can be used to feed babies.

Just that?
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by freecocoa(f): 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
kachi19:

Just that?
Any other thing is secondary.
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by kachi19: 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
freecocoa:
Any other thing is secondary.
Either which; its still multi-purpose wink
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Abeksholate: 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
The husband and the baby
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Titilayooni(f): 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
;DWho went to the altar? Who paid the bride price?The baby is going to lagos but the husband is going to london
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by freecocoa(f): 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
kachi19:

Either which; its still multi-purpose wink
it is but that isn't really what the thread is about.
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by kachi19: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
freecocoa:
it is but that isn't really what the thread is about.

Yea its owned by the man :/
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by DonBobes(m): 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Topestbilly:
cheesy

Husband is the rightful owner (landlord) while the child is a tenant, children wil definitely leave it at a point but men na till death do us part..

As for me that's my favourite part and ain't takin poo with no child. U know the 2sides are not equal so I can let em (babe) have the bigger one when she's breast feeding us. grin

Thank u jarè, na man get d thing o. Any pikin wey wan over suck d thing say him na baby him b, i go buy SMA or CEREALAC for d pikin. because pikin of nw adays ehen wicked so tey devil self de fear dem. D way d pikin de handle d twin towers ehen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Will Pay $15,000 Monthly To Any Man Who Will Marry Me Under This Condition”- / Wedding Photos Of A Young Man, His Wife With Gigantic Boobs "Got People Talking" / What Does It Mean If You Finish Having Sex With A Lady And She Said This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.