Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu (31926 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by ycat: 3:02am On Apr 04, 2016
We'll do justice to this thread tomorrow, I've used all my energy to laugh tonight, make I go sleep.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by BraniacX(m): 3:06am On Apr 04, 2016
HalfTruth:

I'm really not worth using multiple IDs to attack. I'm not a Fulani herdsmen. Either way, attacking me won't retrieve your priest.

Me?

Attack you with multiple I.D's kwa? shocked

Makawhy? angry

I just dey commiserate with you on your repatriation from mile12 oh! shocked

No get things twisted i be your most friendly next door neighbour so why i go attack you? I only dey try to help but if you think say i dey attack you no vex oh! embarassed na misunderstanding

The only other time i don quote you na when you come dey salivate for another thread when you mistakingly think say fulani nama dem come kpoof 16 pessin for my beloveth south south for rivers state come go scott free not knowing say actual scores na 15-1 cheesy

Anyway as you don be ma guy na, i fit smuggle you enter mile12 for half price sha wink
Since you say you no worth attacking permit me to appeal to and beg my southeast brothers make dem no fall our hand like una and hunt and dismember those fulani nama's without regard but make them no make any noise about am or alert any ekelebe because he go cast the mission. So forget that father e own don be and happy hunting grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by HalfTruth: 3:07am On Apr 04, 2016
BraniacX:

Me?

Makawhy? angry

No get things twisted i be your most friendly next door neighbour so why i go attack you? I only dey try to help but if you think say i dey attack you no vex oh! embarassed na misunderstanding

The only other time i don quote you na when you come dey salivate for another thread when you mistakingly think say fulani nama dem come kpoof 16 pessin for my beloveth south south for rivers state come go scott free not knowing say actual scores na 15-1 cheesy

Anyway as you don be ma guy na, i fit smuggle you enter mile12 for half price sha wink
Since you say you no worth attacking permit me to appeal to and beg my southeast brothers make dem no fall our hand like una and hunt and dismember those fulani nama's without regard but make them no make any noise about am or alert any ekelebe because he go cast the mission. So forget that father e own don be and happy hunting grin

Yawn.......o try sha. I'm sure you were typing 1000 characters/sec just for me, but save that energy for Enugu.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by ycat: 3:08am On Apr 04, 2016
That chewing Koala was more than a thousand words. You killed everything they could come up with in one stroke. Wish I can stay on this interesting development but, I need to go cash some sleep to get ready for work in the morning, will be back in 8 hours or so.
HalfTruth:

E si n rerin. Ko ma da o. lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by HalfTruth: 3:10am On Apr 04, 2016
ycat:
That chewing Koala was more than a thousand words. You killed everything they could come up with in one stroke. Wish I can stay on this interesting development but, I need to go cash some sleep to get ready for work in the morning, will be back in 8 hours or so.

Odaaro smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by HalfTruth: 3:14am On Apr 04, 2016
I leave thread for una. I know una go come back when I log off.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by BraniacX(m): 3:23am On Apr 04, 2016
HalfTruth:

Yawn.......o try sha. I'm sure you were typing 1000 characters/sec just for me, but save that energy for Enugu.

My blodaA cheesy

That gbeghe no be my own oh so e no need my Manhood in the voice of Pershieee our beloveth ex first lady grin

And i too believe my enugu boiz say unlike una, dem go mobilize, develop game plan and eradicate all the mosquito no tse-tse flies i mean fulani's wen dey irritate them aNd final scores go impress even you wink

But peraventure the impossible happen and them fvck up, make them holla us because down south south, our manhood lives on!! cool

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by omonnakoda: 3:56am On Apr 04, 2016
One thing I will never do is celebrate killing. People should impress upon their governors and state legislatures to make laws to REGULATE this herdsmen activity.
1. they need to get together a team of top lawyers to draft legislation that will withstand any challenge
2. State goverments have the power to declare TEMPORARY suspension of herdsmen activity. TEMPORARY can go on for ever "until peace returns". It seems to me that state governments do not prioritize this issue and the reason is the citizens are not serious

This is not an issue that should be used for scoring points between Ibos and Yorubas

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 04, 2016
omonnakoda:
One thing I will never do is celebrate killing. People should impress upon their governors and state legislatures to make laws to REGULATE this herdsmen activity.
1. they need to get together a team of top lawyers to draft legislation that will withstand any challenge
2. State goverments have the power to declare TEMPORARY suspension of herdsmen activity. TEMPORARY can go on for ever "until peace returns". It seems to me that state governments do not prioritize this issue and the reason is the citizens are not serious

This is not an issue that should be used for scoring points between Ibos and Yorubas
^^ True talk
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by IamAtribalist: 5:21am On Apr 04, 2016
cool This thread has got some potential. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Sanchez01: 6:22am On Apr 04, 2016
SUBMARINE:

Go school you go but No learn anything
The military is giving protection to the herdsmen that's why they arrested 76farmers
We can only join in prayers and expect that the priest be returned alive. To be honest, military gave them this protection in Lagos during the Mile 12 Saga but many war reveling warrior here fail to see that, particularly when some Yorubas guys were shouting that they came to attack them in the company of policemen. The Fulanis are indeed having a field day in Enugu but the houseboy of a governor, Ifeanyi Ugwanyi, who looks like an overfed JSS student would never come out to say a thing is ducking somewhere. Ambode came out shortly after the crisis in Mile 12 and I could remember some ipob miscreants making an issue out of it, as to why he is coming out late. Ugwanyi has never dated to come out for once while all these is happening in Enugu here. That the president is quiet over this is terribly disturbing. While I enjoy peace and serenity, I'm predicting that shortly the Fulani herdsmen would start seeing resistance and it would be so huge that only God would be able to calm it. Boko Haram has died, they said, but another is gradually rising by the day.

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by orisa37: 6:26am On Apr 04, 2016
The Herdsmen are insane.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Sanchez01: 6:27am On Apr 04, 2016
SATOH:
Flat heads. Only beat chest online.
The so called ipob youths are up to no good and their life revolves around social media. Honestly, if you follow their mouth, you go misbehave. One threatened to hack Nairaland about two weeks ago, calling Seun to ban him and see what follows. His fellows joined him while they chanted war songs. He has been banned and Nairaland is still standing. Some terrible chest beating cowards they are.

15 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by pacino26(m): 6:28am On Apr 04, 2016
greenmonk:

whats with Ogba -Egbema-Edoni in this topic or smeone just smoked weed.

Egi land falls in that area so I am just listing the three kolo brothers.

You get Ibillo weed? grin
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Africonji: 7:47am On Apr 04, 2016
These herdsmen are really pushing their luck.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by HammerTheirPapa(f): 7:58am On Apr 04, 2016
BraniacX:

Me?

Makawhy? angry

I served in the east and I know that Igbo usually retaliate whenever the fulani kill anyone, though it usually goes unreported. Infact that's why many hausa and fulanis live very close to the barrack and interstate borders everywhere in the east. The shiit hausa fulanis do in yorubaland they don't do a fraction of that in Igboland.

Hausa Fulani can only hit-and-run-and-hide in Igboland but in yorubaland they confidently can burn down a whole LGA like we saw Mile12, ketu just like boko haram does in the north.
Anambra and Abia are their biggest headache in the East. Those guys are ready to take their cows and drown them in River niger at the blink of eye.
Enugu should start learning to be brutal like Anambra and Abia. Even in 'calm' Imo, majority hausa/fulani live close to the Obinze barrack Owerri-Ph road.
They know they are not peaceful people so they always seek barrack protection just incase Igbo youths decide to start removing their troublesome heads during reprisals!

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by HammerTheirPapa(f): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2016
EastLebanon:
yo man,i can see that you are having a good time with this news and as well pleased,in ur deluded mind u think enugu will end up like ilorin?yo man,the igbos are capable of reclaiming ilorin back for u guys only if u guys will only do away with ur unecessary ego...had it been u guys contacted us then,dahomey women wouldn't have disgraced ur men nor will the fulani takeaway kwara from you guys.

lmao!
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by afroniger: 8:03am On Apr 04, 2016
Ok seriously THIS RUBBISH NEEDS TO STOP!! WHERE ARE THE SE GOVERNORS THEY OUGHT TO HAVE CALLED AN EMERGENCY MEETING TO ADDRESS HOW TO CONFRONT THIS AFFRONT HEAD-ON. We haven't heard anything about the two previously kidnapped women and now a Priest has also been abducted?? This is totally unacceptable!
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by MarysMeal: 8:18am On Apr 04, 2016
EastLebanon:
yo man,i can see that you are having a good time with this news and as well pleased,in ur deluded mind u think enugu will end up like ilorin?yo man,the igbos are capable of reclaiming ilorin back for u guys only if u guys will only do away with ur unecessary ego...had it been u guys contacted us then,dahomey women wouldn't have disgraced ur men nor will the fulani takeaway kwara from you guys.

go rescue the Rev Fr with the energy and stop beating your empty chest on Nairaland.

Don't you have shame?

10 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by MarysMeal: 8:20am On Apr 04, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

The solution is simple, arm vigilante groups like Anambra and Abia and see fulani respect their father. When they kill anyone, go to their settlements and cause katakata like Imo youths did some years ago in Owerri.
They will flee to the nearest soft state I assure you.

you only come on Nairaland to make noise and beat your empty chest

8 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by MarysMeal: 8:30am On Apr 04, 2016
imhotep:

^^ True talk

Imhotep, were you not the same person jumping up and down over the mile 12 crises?

You even went on hailing and praising the mile12crises handler.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 04, 2016
MarysMeal:

Imhotep, were you not the same person jumping up and down over the mile 12 crises?

You even went on hailing and praising the mile12crises handler.

I never praised the Mile-12 crisis. I watch those videos and wonder whether we are not about to create another WASTED generation of young men and women.

It seems many Nigerians, wallowing in tribalistic sentiments, have lost the ability to discern RIGHT from WRONG.

Even though this poster (omonnakoda) tends to wallow in sectarian polemics, this his post is quite analytical. ==>

omonnakoda:

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by MarysMeal: 8:51am On Apr 04, 2016
Cyberwolf, kettykin, cheruv, when are we going to rescue Rev Fr. Aniako Celestine?

I pray the good Lord protect and safeguard him back home in Jesus name.

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by frankzone: 8:51am On Apr 04, 2016
UNECboi:
that man you guys call 'gburugburu' is just a dummie! enugu people made a big mistake in voting for that lazy fat man,he doesn't even look smart like the immediate past governor.
. Blame the former governor for this. We trusted Sullivan toooo make the right choice but he gave us a dullard
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by afroniger: 8:56am On Apr 04, 2016
frankzone:
. Blame the former governor for this. We trusted Sullivan toooo make the right choice but he gave us a dullard

Ugwuanyi has so far proven to be a useless, incompetent fat slob. undecided
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by MarysMeal: 9:07am On Apr 04, 2016
imhotep:

I never praised the Mile-12 crisis. I watch those videos and wonder whether we are not about to create another WASTED generation of young men and women.

It seems many Nigerians, wallowing in tribalistic sentiments, have lost the ability to discern RIGHT from WRONG.

Even though this poster (omonnakoda) tends to wallow in sectarian polemics, this his post is quite analytical. ==>

Omonnakoda have and will be always be objective in his comments unlike you who always make tribal comment at any slightest opportunity.

Change your way bro.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) / Imo SARS Arrests Notorious Robber In Rivers (photo) / Police Arrest Woman For Killing Her Husband In Abia

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.