Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) (21484 Views)

To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss / TORN (based On A True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by joanee20(f): 3:37am On Apr 18, 2016
What a tragic end...youths of nowadays don't even know the word"patience" anymore.. NYC one leriebloom, its glad to know you always finish what you start. grin

1 Like

Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by heemah(f): 5:32am On Apr 18, 2016
What a tragic end. I understand Nathalie's plight..The patience of waiting can be frustrating sometimes. Especially when that person means the world to u...You keep wondering when they 'll pop the question. The impatience grows when you see your mates getting married before you...
But Xavier should not have died nah! cry cry cry
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Leriebloom(f): 7:04am On Apr 18, 2016
joanee20:
What a tragic end...youths of nowadays don't even know the word"patience" anymore.. NYC one leriebloom, its glad to know you always finish what you start. grin

Thank you Joanee
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by stteejax(m): 7:46am On Apr 18, 2016
Interesting...dont really like tragedy..love happy ending.. Love every bit of it though..more grease..mention mua on ur next story..thanks
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 18, 2016
lemme have my seat!
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by meryl4merit(f): 8:32am On Apr 18, 2016
Mmmm so my sisi finally made front page... Tank God o, nd onyeoma update my story ni
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Spanner4(m): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2016
I No go lie dat spanner4 has been following ur story and is pathetic it ended this way. So interesting and I love d organization and the switch of scenes. U are a good writer,just keep it up and the sky will be ur starting point@Lerie

Beauty with Brains not like some indomie gals that lacks intelligence
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Leriebloom(f): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2016
meryl4merit:
Mmmm so my sisi finally made front page... Tank God o, nd onyeoma update my story ni

Lolz. Oyeonma sisi.
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Leriebloom(f): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2016
Spanner4:
I No go lie dat spanner4 has been following ur story and is pathetic it ended this way. So interesting and I love d organization and the switch of scenes. U are a good writer,just keep it up and the sky will be ur starting point@Lerie

Beauty with Brains not like some indomie gals that lacks intelligence

Thanks a bunch Spanner.
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Leriebloom(f): 9:29am On Apr 18, 2016
stteejax:
Interesting...dont really like tragedy..love happy ending.. Love every bit of it though..more grease..mention mua on ur next story..thanks

Would do just that.

1 Like

Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by stteejax(m): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2016
Leriebloom:

Would do just that.
thanks..+ nice pics u got on ur profile...more like lovely
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Leriebloom(f): 9:35am On Apr 18, 2016
stteejax:
thanks..+ nice pics u got on ur profile...more like lovely

Thank you grin

1 Like

Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by missyge(f): 9:41am On Apr 18, 2016
still scrolling
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by pablobellins(m): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2016
skarlett:
awwwn! I just knew nathalie's impatience was going to lead to something tragic. This is so so sad cry cry cry

Good job lerie, as usual you rock! wink now where is pablobellins undecided
am here. Is she done wit it?
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by davspog2(m): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2016
Nathalie why did you kill him? Good job Lerie. When are you starting another one?
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2016
pablobellins:
am here. Is she done wit it?

yes, oya get to work ASAP tongue
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Leriebloom(f): 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
davspog2:
Nathalie why did you kill him? Good job Lerie. When are you starting another one?

Thank you. I dont know yet tho, still thinking if i should still write on love.
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
issokay
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Emmyedes: 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
Leriebloom:

Lolz. Thank you. I have updated already, there's no need for the explosive
owk. Lucky u. Thank for the update.
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Leriebloom(f): 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Emmyedes:
owk. Lucky u. Thank for the update.

lolz.U are welcome
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by pablobellins(m): 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
skarlett:

aw. Then it a short one, ama read it nw
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Lsofdk(m): 12:59am On Apr 19, 2016
Leriebloom:

■■■■■■■■■■■THE END■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
i saw your mention but didn't have time to read at that time.
touching, i got that sad face towards the end *i hate tragic endingssad *… i must say you're good, nice piece.
more ink to your pen
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Leriebloom(f): 6:36am On Apr 19, 2016
Lsofdk:

i saw your mention but didn't have time to read at that time.
touching, i got that sad face towards the end *i hate tragic endingssad *… i must say you're good, nice piece.
more ink to your pen

Thank you.
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by pablobellins(m): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2016
skarlett:

it short, buh i love d fact that she started and concluded it well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Frei(m): 9:22am On Apr 19, 2016
Uhhh.... poor Nathalie. Good job!
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Mindfido(m): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ok story.

Bt no happy ending. In every story hv read dere is always an happy ending for the actor n bad one for d villain. U culd hv twisted tinz at the end na... embarassed
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by olarhtunji(m): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
please permit me to upload your story on my blog...I promise to credit you as the writer...... you can gimme your email so I would add it to the post...
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Leriebloom(f): 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
olarhtunji:
please permit me to upload your story on my blog...I promise to credit you as the writer...... you can gimme your email so I would add it to the post...

Okay cool. valerieokotie@gmail.com
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by pete26(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
Love this story, it's tragic and deep. And for a true life story, thr's something to learn. Gone through a couple of stories on NL and I must say you u're a good writer. Tempted to read your other stories. Kudos
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by Osjaay(f): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2016
but y the guy no propose sef
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by stardomberry: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
I doubt if dis story will ever be completed!!! so far so good not so bad story.
Re: A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) by ROYH(m): 9:45am On Aug 14, 2016
Leriebloom, You Rock, Kudos Dear...
Tgold1, Come And 34t Jor

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amina Mama Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today / My Sweet And Lovely House Boy (part 3) / Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.