Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Help! How Can I Receive Dollar Without A Dom. Account. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help! How Can I Receive Dollar Without A Dom. Account. (1745 Views)

Help How Do I Attract Investors / How Do I Receive Etherum Coins Through My Coinbase / I Need $3000 Transferred To My Dom. Account For Fees Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Can I Receive Dollar Without A Dom. Account. by Sylverly(m): 6:58am On Apr 04, 2016
Don't want to go for money gram nor western union transfer. Because , any of those will give an exchange rate of # 199. when I could possibly get # 300 and above .
Re: Help! How Can I Receive Dollar Without A Dom. Account. by swagenity(m): 7:02am On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Help! How Can I Receive Dollar Without A Dom. Account. by henryogb(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2016
Do you have a dom account ?
Re: Help! How Can I Receive Dollar Without A Dom. Account. by Sylverly(m): 8:52am On Apr 04, 2016
henryogb:
Do you have a dom account ?
no..# but have heard something like "wiring".. Do u hv an idea how it works
Re: Help! How Can I Receive Dollar Without A Dom. Account. by Sylverly(m): 8:54am On Apr 04, 2016
I really need a way to go about this...# 300-199=101. That's huge..
Re: Help! How Can I Receive Dollar Without A Dom. Account. by henryogb(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Yes it works and better than WU and MG due to exchange rate ..
Re: Help! How Can I Receive Dollar Without A Dom. Account. by henryogb(m): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Paying into a Nigerian Dom account takes 3 working days to receive ..the advantage is that you can pull out your funds in dollars ..then you can do the exchange at the black market rate ..

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Receive Dollar Without A Dom. Account. by henryogb(m): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Note ***you can't recieve dollar In nigeria without a Dom account ..you need to get one or look for someone that has
Re: Help! How Can I Receive Dollar Without A Dom. Account. by Sylverly(m): 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
henryogb:
Note ***you can't recieve dollar In nigeria without a Dom account ..you need to get one or look for someone that has
alright..thanks. But any idea on how "wiring" works?
Re: Help! How Can I Receive Dollar Without A Dom. Account. by Sylverly(m): 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Also, heard you could be charged up to 20% or above, of the money you intend to deposit. That is for Dom. Accnt
Re: Help! How Can I Receive Dollar Without A Dom. Account. by henryogb(m): 6:41am On Apr 05, 2016
It's the Dom account ..that is known as wiring and it's absolutely free to receieve ...as long as it's your account .depositing doesn't cost much ,I think 1% or so ..but it doesn't cost more than the fee charged for sending WU or MG
Re: Help! How Can I Receive Dollar Without A Dom. Account. by Bossman(m): 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
OP, have you looked into Transfast? Their rates are higher. They quoted 265 naira to $1 yesterday. So, I executed a test transaction (just sent $200) to my Naija account from here in the US, just to test it out. I believe the black market rate was a little over 300 naira yesterday. Ideal if you are not in a hurry to pick up the money in Naija. Since it takes 3 - 5 working days.

https://transfast.com/

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Receive Dollar Without A Dom. Account. by transfast: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hi Bossman, just to clarify, we have 2 options for customers, a FASTRACK option, which is within 24 hours and a VALUE+ option which takes 3-5 days.

Thanks for checking us out and please spread the word!

Bossman:
OP, have you looked into Transfast? Their rates are higher. They quoted 265 naira to $1 yesterday. So, I executed a test transaction (just sent $200) to my Naija account from here in the US, just to test it out. I believe the black market rate was a little over 300 naira yesterday. Ideal if you are not in a hurry to pick up the money in Naija. Since it takes 3 - 5 working days.

https://transfast.com/
Re: Help! How Can I Receive Dollar Without A Dom. Account. by Bossman(m): 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
I also want to mention that the rate I mentioned above is the online/mobile app rate. If one goes to any of their several locations to do the transfer, last weeks rate was 310 Naira to the $. Yes, a little bit less than the $321 rate in Lagos as of last week.

Question for anyone - What is a Domicilllary account.and how is it different from theregular accounts i have at Access/First Bank's?
Re: Help! How Can I Receive Dollar Without A Dom. Account. by david22uu(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
Sylverly:
Don't want to go for money gram nor western union transfer. Because , any of those will give an exchange rate of # 199. when I could possibly get # 300 and above .

which country is it in, i can buy it up from you there at a rate close to thee black market
Re: Help! How Can I Receive Dollar Without A Dom. Account. by Sylverly(m): 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
david22uu:

which country is it in, i can buy it up from you there at a rate close to thee black market
USA
Re: Help! How Can I Receive Dollar Without A Dom. Account. by david22uu(m): 6:37am On Apr 11, 2016
Sylverly:
USA

How can I contact you, I am very much interested.
Re: Help! How Can I Receive Dollar Without A Dom. Account. by Exqwizit(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
Call 08094348904 I have a solution for you.
Re: Help! How Can I Receive Dollar Without A Dom. Account. by Jfactor(m): 6:42pm On May 17, 2016
Pls kindly enlighten me more on how to receive dollars from online transactions? Want to ensure I receive my cash as at when due?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Allegedly Scammed ₦189,000 By MMM Cries Out= “MMM Is A Scam!” / Real Estate: The Perfect Backup Plan When Every Other Investment Fails You / Tug Boat And Ramp Barge For Sale In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.