Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Nigerian Man Allegedly Scammed ₦189,000 By MMM Cries Out= “MMM Is A Scam!” - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Man Allegedly Scammed ₦189,000 By MMM Cries Out= “MMM Is A Scam!” (1737 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Allegedly Scammed ₦189,000 By MMM Cries Out= “MMM Is A Scam!” by aalafasy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
A Nigerian guy who claims he was scammed by the raving MMM community, shared his story to Laila. According to him, all was going well with the scheme until he decided to open an account for his cousin who also bares the same surname with him

He wrote

"It started on the 19th June 2016, My Friend introduced me to this MMM of a thing… I obliged and Joined… It was paying well, there was no comma or full stop, not all. Till I opened an account for my cousin who shared the same surname… Fast Forward,,, MMM ADMINISTRATOR placed my account on temporary moratorium of getting help as they provide and get help in the system on 13th September 2016 and told me to verify identity of which I did. After that, I kept on contacting MMM Support of which they assured me they will remove their God forsaken temporary moratorium which they have used to scam thousands of participants (not only me) as i found out they do it secretly and MMM fortifies its system with this… That also account in a way how they pay 30‰ to their teeming community of 30% earners (Guiders, referrals and ordinary participants)… Only for my account to be blocked by the administrator earlier today that I used two accounts that the registration and referral bonuses have been deleted while my #90,000 I paid since when I started MMM which yielded 189,000 naira parted with the blocked account. Even as it hurts me being my first time to be scammed… I will like Nigerians to thread with caution with this MMM of a thing and keep on pursuing their dreams as there is dignity in Labour. MMM IS A SCAM… For the Record, My blocked account in MMM is et4ita01@outlook.com with #189,000 trapped in it."

http://www.voicenaija.com.ng/2016/11/nigerian-man-allegedly-scammed-189000.html

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Scammed ₦189,000 By MMM Cries Out= “MMM Is A Scam!” by bentlywills(m): 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
This small money wey I get inside make them no block am oo grin
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Scammed ₦189,000 By MMM Cries Out= “MMM Is A Scam!” by emryxleena(m): 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
fvvck I said it
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Scammed ₦189,000 By MMM Cries Out= “MMM Is A Scam!” by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lalasticlacla... Ah no tell u
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Scammed ₦189,000 By MMM Cries Out= “MMM Is A Scam!” by gaby85(m): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
You are just fooling self. Maybe you're not adequately informed that if u should register any account that shares same surname as downline, the help that downline will provide should not be more than the upliner's, else you are creating a room for suspicion of trying to take undue advantage of the system. Read the dos and donts on the site.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Scammed ₦189,000 By MMM Cries Out= “MMM Is A Scam!” by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
Sebi them supposed return your initial deposit if them ban you lol.... But no, them chop am chop your bonus, probably use it to pay another person's 30% grin..

Una Never chi chum chin! grin
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Scammed ₦189,000 By MMM Cries Out= “MMM Is A Scam!” by Pieromania: 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
Useless post!hw many times are going to kip addressing this same issue?why can't some ppl learn and accept responsibility when they break rules,u violated the terms and get kicked out of the system and here u are shouting everywhr.rather than admit that u broke the rules,u chose to smear the gud name of d system.
Honestly speaking,ppl like u are not welcomed in a system like this cos of ur corrupt tendecy.
Long Live MMM

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Scammed ₦189,000 By MMM Cries Out= “MMM Is A Scam!” by Ask4delaw(m): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
why will you open 2 account with the same bank details, come on brother mmm is not a scam trust me
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Scammed ₦189,000 By MMM Cries Out= “MMM Is A Scam!” by dragonking3: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
Although I don't support mmm but this is Fake news. Recycling old junks..
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Scammed ₦189,000 By MMM Cries Out= “MMM Is A Scam!” by Samsonel67: 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
yinkuze2:

i'm a victim of this too but mine is N130,000. I splitted the money on different account but same bank wallet. What surprises me most is that i chatted with their online consultants after i have done all they required to solve the problem i have to start begging them to at least release the money i used in providing help(N130,000)...they didnot respond and this the third month... Thank God i discovered a better platform that did not put me at the mercy of any company (Z A R F U N D)....mmm warning says " there are no rules, the only rule is no rule....you can do everything righly and still not get paid, that you provide help doesnt guarantee you get paid"....these are their warnings on their website. So if they claim their r no rules which rule did i break that they have to seize my money for over 3 months and r not given me room for rectification.

Yes I heared about this z a r f u n d too but i need more enlightenment on it.
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Scammed ₦189,000 By MMM Cries Out= “MMM Is A Scam!” by dragonking3: 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
yinkuze2:

i'm a victim of this too but mine is N130,000. I splitted the money on different account but same bank wallet. What surprises me most is that i chatted with their online consultants after i have done all they required to solve the problem i have to start begging them to at least release the money i used in providing help(N130,000)...they didnot respond and this the third month... Thank God i discovered a better platform that did not put me at the mercy of any company (Z A R F U N D)....mmm warning says " there are no rules, the only rule is no rule....you can do everything righly and still not get paid, that you provide help doesnt guarantee you get paid"....these are their warnings on their website. So if they claim their r no rules which rule did i break that they have to seize my money for over 3 months and r not given me room for rectification.
can u provide proof to this claim?
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Scammed ₦189,000 By MMM Cries Out= “MMM Is A Scam!” by cametopass: 12:48am On Nov 08, 2016
Foolish scam artist thought he could scam MMM. Some people are shameless. You attempted to cheat and they system picked you out and dealt with you in accordance with do and donts of MMM. Instead of you to go and hide your stupid face in shame, you ran to the media to give MMM bad name. The question is:

1. Have you succeeded in giving MMM a bad name? No. You have rather helped in popularizing MMM as those in the know of the rules in MMM have helped in bring the fight to you.
2. Have you succeeded in scaring away people from PH? No. Many more people have joined since your shameless outcry.
3. Is there any authority anywhere in the world that can reverse your case? No. Only MMM decides your useless faith.
4. If you are innocent of cheating will MMM restore your account? Yes. But are you? If you are you would not have run to the media instead of following steps to prove your innocence to MMM Support.

Next time think twice before you act on things like this where you know you are as guilty as charged. Those who must come to equity must come with clean hands.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Scammed ₦189,000 By MMM Cries Out= “MMM Is A Scam!” by hopeforcharles(m): 7:37am On Nov 08, 2016
Recycled news lies, he broke the rule he is paying.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 1k Daily For Free / How To Legally Invest In Retail Pharmacy As A Non-Pharmacist In Nigeria / Just Discover This For My Friends Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.