Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? (3915 Views)

"No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) / "No Food, No Roads, No Light, No Water, No Probs" (Photo) / No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by Movic1(m): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2016
In 2012 Goodluck Jonathan administration on New Year day announced the increase in petrol prices from N65 per litre to N141 per litre.
We all Occupy Nigeria.
Occupy Nigeria was a socio-political protest movement that began in Nigeria on Monday, 2 January 2012 in response to the fuel subsidy removal by the Federal Government of President Goodluck Jonathan on Sunday, 1 January 2012.

Now petrol is only available at black markets where it is sold at N300 per litre, which is way above the N87 approved pump. what are we waiting For?

Lets #OccupyNigeria_again!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by IsaacBuchi(m): 9:59am On Apr 04, 2016
No light, No fuel, No water .... APC there is God o!

7 Likes

Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by Luckylife(m): 10:09am On Apr 04, 2016
Because it is Buhari, the so called Messiah of the zombies.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by EasternActivist: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2016
Op, how is this situation calls for protest like in Gej era,

So you mean you wanna protest for what black marketers choose to sell their fuel products...?

I didn't see any reason for a protest here against the black markets and if not them, what are you protesting for and to whom, If I may ask. Last time I checked the official benchmark for fuel is approximately #87. So what are you protesting for and to whom?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by Mikehell(m): 10:16am On Apr 04, 2016
Na military regime we dey naw..........

jez kidding, guess the activist are on strike or lets jez say Nigerians are very familiar with the situation

1 Like

Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by ckmayoca: 10:16am On Apr 04, 2016
Op NO WHY
5% is too few to protest, 95% will be a good number to do so.

2 Likes

Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by Drdonzeez(m): 10:17am On Apr 04, 2016
Luckylife:
In no sooner time,Nigeria will be a better place to live..Rome wasn't built in a day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by Movic1(m): 10:21am On Apr 04, 2016
EasternActivist:
Op, how is this situation calls for protest like in Gej era,

So you mean you wanna protest for what black marketers choose to sell their fuel products...?

I didn't see any reason for a protest here against the black markets and if not them, what are you protesting for and to whom, If I may ask. Last time I checked the official benchmark for fuel is approximately #87. So what are you protesting for and to whom?

Availability! Even the so called filling stations are blackmarketers! Who is responsible for the scarcity? I?You? the blackmarketers or the Government? Remember Nigeria is Africa 's largest oil producer.

4 Likes

Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by weselomo(m): 10:23am On Apr 04, 2016
leave ur work too na and start the irrelevant protest !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by ckmayoca: 10:24am On Apr 04, 2016
Drdonzeez:
In no sooner time,Nigeria will be a better place to live..Rome wasn't built in a day.

We all pray so ooo
Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by ndcide(m): 10:25am On Apr 04, 2016
The protest will come at the right time. Just wait. They'll Always deflect their incompetence. Just wait. Very soon even the 16 years line won't work. Just watch. Some have even diverted the issues to black marketing. Go outside Lagos, is there black market or the petrol station are selling at extremely high prices.

Just wait the protest this time will be radical because it's not only going to be about petrol. Allow these guys twisting things for political reasons to continue.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by TippyTop(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2016
You can't expect Zombies to protest, they're by their nature zombies and can only protest when they're told to protest.

14 Likes

Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by yarimo(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2016
Op must people follow u? u can do the protest a lone na undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by EasternActivist: 10:26am On Apr 04, 2016
Movic1:

Even the so called filling stations are blackmarketers! Who is responsible for the scarcity? I?You? the blackmarketers or the Government? Remember Nigeria is Africa 's largest oil producer.

Sire, go and find out who a black marketer is, and who an oil licensed marketer is and find the difference.

How can someone that should be literate believe this poo twist.

Where as, who do you say we should protest to and for what reason? Don't be a dumbass and a joke..

also at the boldened one of the largest fuel importer...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by Movic1(m): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2016
weselomo:
leave ur work too na and start the irrelevant protest !

E be like say U never feel this scarcity Problem. Hundred cars don dey in front of you for queue b4

5 Likes

Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by mayorkyzo: 10:34am On Apr 04, 2016
Protest and you get shot..you die,get buried and you forever gone...this is not GEJ the democrat..people voted for a tyrant,and u dare not protest against a tyrant...

13 Likes

Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by Movic1(m): 10:35am On Apr 04, 2016
EasternActivist:

Sire, go and find out who a black marketer is, and who an oil licensed marketer is and find the difference.

How can someone that should be literate believe this poo twist.

Where as, who do you say we should protest to and for what reason? Don't be a dumbass and a joke..

also at the boldened one of the largest fuel importer...

Since you Neglected the part of of my comments that says Availability and who is responsible for the scarcity. I think i should just free U!

3 Likes

Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by slimfit1(m): 10:37am On Apr 04, 2016
Warning for Fashola look around you put more security personnel around this power facilities look at other ways or sources of power generation.

Biafra , pdp and their south south family are going to make it tough for things to work there by causing embarrassment for you look for other alternative away from those geographical areas otherwise you and this government would end up looking like a fool.

Just my thoughts sha

About the fuel i don't know I don't care
Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by Fmartin(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2016
No energy fr protest. Nd we dnt wnt to be kill by armed forces. grin
Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by SleekMallam: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2016
The mofos are scared of Efcc Dss bullies.
Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by BushidoBlue(m): 11:27am On Apr 04, 2016
And that's how the topic died.

As usual The Zombies will defend and twist..

But..
One day..as someone here has said, the lies won't go through anymore...
Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by ndcide(m): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2016
slimfit1:
Warning for Fashola look around you put more security personnel around this power facilities look at other ways or sources of power generation.

Biafra , pdp and their south south family are going to make it tough for things to work there by causing embarrassment for you look for other alternative away from those geographical areas otherwise you and this government would end up looking like a fool.

Just my thoughts sha

May God forgive you for your second paragraph. We know those who want this government to fail. I've said it that most of us shouting are actually the ones helping this government.

You want this government to fail. Abi? You want to protect a Nigerian government from Nigerians? It dies.

2 Likes

Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by EasternActivist: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
slimfit1:

Just my thoughts sha

There is no alternative other than stopping being clueless and unprofessional.

Last year, he said he will stabilize power supply in six months, this year after giving opportunity is over 3 months and he is telling Nigeria to understand. Understand what I ask?

2 Likes

Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
Movic1:

Since you Neglected the part of of my comments that says Availability and who is responsible for the scarcity. I think i should just free U!

The fuel is not coming from across the border,
Where are they black marketers getting there fuel from.
Nigerians just want this country collapsed. THE ONLY SOLUTION should be arresting this black marketers and imprison them without option of bail for six months.
DPR needs to get their act together, i dont know if they are working for or against this government.

1 Like

Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by focus7: 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Despite the noises from pdp to blackmail Buhari administration, Nigerians knows that the government is taking the nation through restructuring.
Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by Achuwa1(m): 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
NLC & TUC have being compromised by Tinubu & his apc cohorts.
Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by Achuwa1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
Apc is a party full of lies & deceit

1 Like

Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by Achuwa1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
Believe Aoc @ ur own peril
Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
Drdonzeez:

you are being partisan, you pay your tax regularly, therefore you demand your right regularly, its not your business if the last administration squandered the money or not, you pay regularly, you deserve it regularly.

at least you attend to matters that affect the masses on a daily bases cause that is the reason for the charges..

we tend to jump at banks and organisations when we feel we don't get value for charges but with govt... we become partisan..

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
This op sef....who get dat kin strength? upon the way this economy dey, nah to go dey protest instead of finding better thing do....
Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by amaechi1: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Luckylife:

E dey pain you? At least your "dilector" don dey feel am.
Re: No Fuel, No Light , No Water , Nobody Is Protesting. Why? by ideology(m): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hahaha, someone just asked this Questions where I went for lunch … grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. / BREAKING.... Nnamdi Kanu Chased Out Of Owerri By Real Imo Indigenes / HYBK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.