Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,085 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

HYBK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HYBK (3893 Views)

Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union / Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos / Buhari Opening Bottle Of Water By Himself At A Function,Is It Sign Of Humility? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

HYBK by humblenature: 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
i

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HYBK by dubemnaija: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
Amu Bingo

2 Likes

Re: HYBK by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
op. i am with you 100% . count me in.i think we shoukd reduce bashing and prove our points to them with facts and love

5 Likes

Re: HYBK by humblenature: 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
you may not know that international bodies read many comments we make and online fights we make too . some can sway it from our favour. wm

1 Like

Re: HYBK by humblenature: 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
i have heard some tribes say that igbos are very proud people abmnd this and that. but we can prove to them that they are wrong.its called propaganda. we are still helping the biafran cause

4 Likes

Re: HYBK by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
dubemnaija:
Amu Bingo
what is wrong with u.nwanne kedu ihe na eme gi? do you know this op is a pure igbo biafa man? have you even read his comments on nairaland? you are insulting him when u dont even know what he is tsalking abouylt. some of us biafrans hate too much

5 Likes

Re: HYBK by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
vengertime:
Ise azu keep calm biafra is coming
odika onwere ife n eme gi n isi.k onye iche no bu?. i guru ihe odere tupu ina kpali ya? iche na o bu ndi biafra ni ile na ekwu okwu ojo? where will it land us alobam? lets pursue biafra not nigerians..
Re: HYBK by dubemnaija: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
G4JEEZUS:
what is wrong with u.nwanne kedu ihe na eme gi? do you know this op is a pure igbo biafa man? have you even read his comments on nairaland? you are insulting him when u dont even know what he is tsalking abouylt. some of us biafrans hate too much

Gbahara'm. Am not trying to insult the op.

Iwe unu adina oku bikozienu
Re: HYBK by humblenature: 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
G4JEEZUS:
op. i am with you 100% . count me in.i think we shoukd reduce bashing and prove our points to them with facts and love
nwanne daalu. chukwu okike abiama gozie gi na umu gi. ima na ndi mmadu aghotagi ihe anyi naeme. fa che na inweta biafra bu ogu na mba. biafra bu ihe anyi. onwero onye ga enye anyi biafra na abughi chukwu. onweghi onye anyi na fa na azo biafra. ndi awusa na ndi yoloba onweghi ife gbasa ha na biafla anyi . biafla bu nke anyi. umu chineke.
Re: HYBK by humblenature: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
we must rid biafra of hate.. many of those igbos using bad language are sometimes not biafrans. the real biafrans dont hate. we must create an atmisphere of love in biafra were outsiders can come in and enjoy our beloved land if the rising sun. . biafrans dont hate other tribes. we love you all. please feel free to criticize us because without criticism, biafra cannot grow.

2 Likes

Re: HYBK by humblenature: 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
kedu fa kedu fa kedu fa.. umu chineke. . come and join this atmosphere of love. we must conquer hate as we fight on for our beloved nation. lets overlook anger and rather reply other people with love and respect and superior arguements
Re: HYBK by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
humblenature:
kedu fa kedu fa kedu fa.. umu chineke. . come and join this atmosphere of love. we must conquer hate as we fight on for our beloved nation. lets overlook anger and rather reply other people with love and respect and superior arguements
bros i dey here. i love your vision and ideology. ..
Re: HYBK by humblenature: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
G4JEEZUS:
bros i dey here. i love your vision and ideology. ..
yesoo.. odob a.ka. "biafra without hate"
Re: HYBK by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
humblenature:
yesoo.. odob a.ka. "biafra without hate"
yeso..BWH ..hate must stop.. igbos/biafrans lets lead them by examole.
Re: HYBK by Amberon11: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Good. This shows you're wiser than Kanu. Everything mustn't be about insults.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HYBK by timsTNA: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
I'm in. 100%.
Re: HYBK by timsTNA: 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Amberon11:
Good. This shows you're wiser than Kanu. Everything mustn't be about insults.

KANU didn't start hate speeches in Nigeria.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HYBK by Amberon11: 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
Did I say he was?,
timsTNA:

KANU didn't start hate speeches in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HYBK by NCP: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
As each day passes by, the Hate Speech and pro-Terror organization, IPOB keeps getting attention of its propaganda conscious followers.

Una Continue Dey Wag The Dogs Body.

5 Likes

Re: HYBK by DocHMD: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Op I agree with you that ewedugerians and abokigerians are very loving people for ridiculing and mocking members of BZM and Massob when they are killed and dumped inside Ezu river pre-IPOB but we must condemn our own Biafrans for reacting against their hate and ridicule. Na you get sense pass.

I agree with you that Oba of lagos must be applauded for making hate speeches against Igbos while we Biafrans bring our own people to be killed for reacting against the hateful Oba. Mr peacemaker alias 'turn the left cheek', we don hear you.

grin grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HYBK by humblenature: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
here is an evidence to prove that even biafrans love comments that come with love and respect. this comment got 19 like just 4 minutes after it was posted and still counting..

1 Like

Re: HYBK by humblenature: 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
timsTNA:
I'm in. 100%.
nwanne you are welcome." biafra without hate"
Re: HYBK by unohbethel(m): 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
AM in 100%
but awa problems go be the mods here

this is truly a wonderful idea
Re: HYBK by humblenature: 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
our slogan is.

when one person says... " O.D.O.B"

the response shall be...."Biafra without hate"

1 Like

Re: HYBK by Amberon11: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
Are you always stuppid or is it only on Sundays?
Ibangyourmom:

Why u dey insult Kanu? Afonja son of skull miner if you quote me your mama smelling kpomo.
Re: HYBK by humblenature: 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
unohbethel:
AM in 100%

but awa problems go be the mods here

this is truly a wonderful idea
welcome bros.. biafra will come. no going back.. but as we are here in nigeria, we must be good citizens. because, what you give is what you get.. being good citizens can never stop us from actualizin biafra
Re: HYBK by GMBuhari: 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
grin
Re: HYBK by GMBuhari: 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ibangyourmom:

Why u dey insult Kanu? Afonja son of skull miner if you quote me your mama smelling kpomo.

Can't even express yourself without insult

If this op is serious let him call moderators to ban you

When disciples cut off someone's ear Jesus gummed it back grin
Re: HYBK by frleopardo: 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
I'm with you, 35%.
Re: HYBK by humblenature: 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
i salute all the hard working igbos and our yoruba friends.. even the peace loving hausa fulani brothers too we love u all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Polls: Parties To Meet Dec 11 To Sign Peace Accord / Anambra Gov To Partner With Farmers To Develop Igbo Species Of Cows (Photo) / Recession Looms As Buhari Aso Rock Cabals Set Niger Delta On Fire Over NDDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.