Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

See Kiss Danial Coment On The Wizkid And Linda Fight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Kiss Danial Coment On The Wizkid And Linda Fight (3124 Views)

#I Belong To Aye Confraternity-see Kiss Daniel's Dress Code / “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower / Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See Kiss Danial Coment On The Wizkid And Linda Fight by xamuelotu(m): 10:20am On Apr 04, 2016
Is like,is not only wizkid that is piece off with dis Linda oh undecided

Re: See Kiss Danial Coment On The Wizkid And Linda Fight by Monalisa185(f): 10:25am On Apr 04, 2016
Mtcheeeewwww
Re: See Kiss Danial Coment On The Wizkid And Linda Fight by Spicylate(f): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2016
I would also delete such comments on my page too.
Re: See Kiss Danial Coment On The Wizkid And Linda Fight by peeparty(m): 10:35am On Apr 04, 2016
Sick pipu...
Re: See Kiss Danial Coment On The Wizkid And Linda Fight by goldbim(f): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2016
Lol!!!these guys really mean Linda..they really want her to feel how they feel when she writes stories about them...#payback#
Re: See Kiss Danial Coment On The Wizkid And Linda Fight by gistmeloveblog: 10:40am On Apr 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See Kiss Danial Coment On The Wizkid And Linda Fight by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 04, 2016
What is kiss daniel

1 Like

Re: See Kiss Danial Coment On The Wizkid And Linda Fight by Agrico1: 10:44am On Apr 04, 2016
Fire the bitch abeg, thats how it feels writing shit bout people all in the name of blogging. Why dont you write bout ur family flaws?
Re: See Kiss Danial Coment On The Wizkid And Linda Fight by Dqueenzy(f): 10:55am On Apr 04, 2016
Don't provoke people and also tell them how to react.
Re: See Kiss Danial Coment On The Wizkid And Linda Fight by otunbakplu(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2016
How can u have that type of money linda has...& still have a stinking p*$$¥....?? Xoxo sorry for linda ass,wizzy na bad boi thou...
Re: See Kiss Danial Coment On The Wizkid And Linda Fight by Vivly(f): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2016
Kiss Daniel, you want to buy fight that is not your own or you're hungry for drama?
Re: See Kiss Danial Coment On The Wizkid And Linda Fight by Airforce1(m): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2016
wizzy comment really got to her.

I almost crack my ribs after reading wizkids comment on Linda.

It was hella funny
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See Kiss Danial Coment On The Wizkid And Linda Fight by Akinyemi787(m): 11:29am On Apr 04, 2016
most of de celeb just hate Linda sha ;Dmost of de celeb just hate Linda sha
Re: See Kiss Danial Coment On The Wizkid And Linda Fight by Dklef(m): 11:29am On Apr 04, 2016
Boring ramblings
Re: See Kiss Danial Coment On The Wizkid And Linda Fight by lalasticlala(m): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2016
Fake account

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

These Photos Of Kanu Nwankwo & Wife Amara Is Everything / Check Out Photos Of These Hot Bridesmaids In Towel / Peter Psquare Vs Tekno - Who Is The Best Dancer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.