Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences (245188 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / 2017 NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship For Postgraduate Apply Now / NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by odagogo: 5:32pm On May 21, 2016
misterkay:

Godson
Chief Education Consultant
MARG Education International Limited
+2348037869282
Www.margeducation.co.uk

He said they are still sending sms and that no one should call him on the issue again until monday.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by vizy6(f): 5:34pm On May 21, 2016
misterkay:

Godson
Chief Education Consultant
MARG Education International Limited
+2348037869282
Www.margeducation.co.uk
thank you
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Impactpato(m): 5:56pm On May 21, 2016
Congrats...jux pray mine rolls in too
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Intelligentdude(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2016
bassey24:
Hi guys .. i just got the an SMS invitation for the test 2, mine is the 2nd of june ...
Please can anyone assist me the past question, if you have one , please share : email - basssb@ymail.com
are you from cross river?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 7:40pm On May 21, 2016
Oh ok. Nice. Buh does he work at NDDC? the website and position doesnt seem NDDCish, or is he just like a consultant with them?
misterkay:
I called their number (Godson) and he confirmed that they're still still sending invitations.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 7:45pm On May 21, 2016
I am from Edo too o, have not gotten. Any Edo?
Dude04:
Anyone from edo gotten invite yet?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sammyjohnson(m): 7:59pm On May 21, 2016
If u got the invite, you can get past questions and other study materials here, fast and easy. http://www.teststreams.com/testpack/nddc-postgraduate-scholarship/

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by canonities: 8:19pm On May 21, 2016
Hi guys, are Phd applicants required to write the CBT? Or is it only for MSc applicants.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sifo: 9:09pm On May 21, 2016
sammyjohnson:
If u got the invite, you can get past questions and other study materials here, fast and easy. http://www.teststreams.com/testpack/nddc-postgraduate-scholarship/
This guy, u don come again abi. After your so called past questions failed those who got it for Ptdf LMAO. Anyone who pays for this shit does so at his own peril. My name is sifo and I just want to make sense grin

5 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by jezrel90(f): 9:21pm On May 21, 2016
canonities:
Hi guys, are Phd applicants required to write the CBT? Or is it only for MSc applicants.
I dont think so o. Its interview as usual, except they change style this year.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by misterkay(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2016
Nelzone:
Oh ok. Nice. Buh does he work at NDDC? the website and position doesnt seem NDDCish, or is he just like a consultant with them?

He's with the firm that's handling the test.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by jezrel90(f): 9:35pm On May 21, 2016
sifo:

This guy, u don come again abi. After your so called past questions failed those who got it for Ptdf LMAO. Anyone who pays for this shit does so at his own peril. My name is sifo and I just want to make sense grin
hahaha! I got it too. Past questions dont always work from experience. Just pray to God. you can giv it a try sha, and u may be lucky. I think d examiners have a way of tryin to avoid pq.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sifo: 9:49pm On May 21, 2016
jezrel90:
hahaha! I got it too. Past questions dont always work from experience. Just pray to God. you can giv it a try sha, and u may be lucky. I think d examiners have a way of tryin to avoid pq.
Lol ,I ain't writing oh and I Neva even contemplated paying a dime to anyone for anything for Ptdf. Just felt bad for those folks who fell for this scam during Ptdf . I think Davide470 should ban this sammyjohnson guy and anyone who shares a link to that site
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 10:02pm On May 21, 2016
Ohk Thanks.
misterkay:

He's with the firm that's handling the test.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by blrs: 10:11pm On May 21, 2016
For those that received the cbt invite text, did they send it to your email as well?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Dongreat(m): 10:12pm On May 21, 2016
jezrel90:
I dont think so o. Its interview as usual, except they change style this year.

Both phd and Msc write the cbt text. You can call the Godson man to confirm or check other nddc threads. Every body except people who got friends in high places
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by davide470(m): 10:27pm On May 21, 2016
sifo:

Lol ,I ain't writing oh and I Neva even contemplated paying a dime to anyone for anything for Ptdf. Just felt bad for those folks who fell for this scam during Ptdf . I think Davide470 should ban this sammyjohnson guy and anyone who shares a link to that site

Cc: Fynestboi, Richiez
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sammyjohnson(m): 11:28pm On May 21, 2016
sifo:

Hi Sifo, at teststreams, We offer directly sourced information on past tests from the test makers under agreement that they're strongly protected from all forms of copying. For your info, we have updated the ptdf pack to include questions asked this year, request for a sample to confirm. We dont give expo! and there is no guarantee that the past questions will be repeated. It is only advisable that you add past question papers to your study list just like every other exam. Hope we're clear!
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by blrs: 1:12am On May 22, 2016
Nelzone:
I am from Edo too o, have not gotten. Any Edo?

I am from Edo and I got the text.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by jezrel90(f): 1:59am On May 22, 2016
Dongreat:

Both phd and Msc write the cbt text. You can call the Godson man to confirm or check other nddc threads. Every body except people who got friends in high places
oh okay... can we get the man to tell us exactly what the test will be like dis year since he's an insider.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by jezrel90(f): 2:04am On May 22, 2016
sifo:

haba bros, not dat bad nah. A friend of mine bought their pack for GTB test last week, and he said there were many repetitions. I think its just luck. Not a scam. my humble opinion dou
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Dongreat(m): 2:06am On May 22, 2016
jezrel90:
oh okay... can we get the man to tell us exactly what the test will be like dis year since he's an insider.

He certainly will not give you any information and he might take offense for asking him such question. It's like asking your lecturers to give you answers to their questions.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sammyjohnson(m): 2:44am On May 22, 2016
Dongreat:

He certainly will not give you any information and he might take offense for asking him such question. It's like asking your lecturers to give you answers to their questions.
true
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 3:46am On May 22, 2016
You might wanna watch what you say to him... Quite rare that he even entertain direct inquiries *big thumbs*... Nddc test is not hard...just that you are competing with other candidates... You'll be okay.... And there is no past question anywhere.... Don't fall for scams grin
jezrel90:
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Dantidote: 5:47am On May 22, 2016
Pls. Anyone from ondo with an invite?

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by zibaintl: 5:58am On May 22, 2016
hi everyone...I got an incomplete text..no date n venue..has any one going in for agric gotten text..since am for agric,I think all will b on same date
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by faith2ogesco(m): 7:54am On May 22, 2016
sifo:

lmao. d boss has spoken
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Dantidote: 8:07am On May 22, 2016
just got my sms
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Impactpato(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2016
thank God, mine jux came in

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by tsamo(m): 9:05am On May 22, 2016
Dantidote:
just got my sms
same here, please which part of Ondo state are you from? I'm not from the riverine areas of the state...so I'm trying to find out if I've got a chance
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Ugoerico(m): 9:32am On May 22, 2016
Impactpato:
Has anyone from Imo State received invite?
yes i have gotn...6th June at PHC
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by dixieA: 10:00am On May 22, 2016
Try deleting texts in your phone o so that the remaining part of the message will come in.
zibaintl:
hi everyone...I got an incomplete text..no date n venue..has any one going in for agric gotten text..since am for agric,I think all will b on same date

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (85) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.