Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences (244751 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / 2017 NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship For Postgraduate Apply Now / NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sifo: 10:48am On May 22, 2016
sammyjohnson:
Hi Sifo, at teststreams, We offer directly sourced information on past tests from the test makers under agreement that they're strongly protected from all forms of copying. For your info, we have updated the ptdf pack to include questions asked this year, request for a sample to confirm. We dont give expo! and there is no guarantee that the past questions will be repeated. It is only advisable that you add past question papers to your study list just like every other exam. Hope we're clear!
If you expect anyone to believe the bolded then you must be joking. So cinfores gave u permission to copy brainfriend abi ? or you're trying to say nddc or whoever sets the test gave you questions to sell ? Brother I know the economy is hard but don't pretend to be legit when you're not. If you remember questions from last yrs test and you want to share with others then go ahead but don't say you have some bullshit agreement with test makers. And like u said there is no guarantee of a repeat so whats the rationale behind collecting people's money biko? I kept quiet during ptdf because there were people on the thread who had done enough justice to that.

7 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 22, 2016
I am from Ondo state(owo local government). Got the invite

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by geofelx: 2:26pm On May 22, 2016
Please peeps, is there person from Isoko-North (Delta) who gotten invite?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by benmac4sure: 2:35pm On May 22, 2016
zibaintl:
hi everyone...I got an incomplete text..no date n venue..has any one going in for agric gotten text..since am for agric,I think all will b on same date

Yeah! I got a message yesterday. Am for Agric. My date is 2nd of June.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by itunu8(f): 2:49pm On May 22, 2016
Dantidote:
Pls. Anyone from ondo with an invite?

Yup.. Me

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by desertboom(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2016
How many are we this year? At least it will be good to know in order to have idea of how the competition will look like this time
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sokarsenal(m): 4:22pm On May 22, 2016
sifo:

This guy, u don come again abi. After your so called past questions failed those who got it for Ptdf LMAO. Anyone who pays for this shit does so at his own peril. My name is sifo and I just want to make sense grin

obviously anybody who pays for it is SILLY.......no one can have past questions for NDDC foreign post graduate.... because no one knows the style of questions NDDC would ask this year....... but still some gullible people would still be scammed
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sokarsenal(m): 4:41pm On May 22, 2016
jezrel90:
oh okay... can we get the man to tell us exactly what the test will be like dis year since he's an insider.

HAHAHA.... and yet when they say we are "FANTASTICALLY" corrupt......we would argue.....his agency coordinates the selection process, NDDC just funds it....and yet you want him "to tell us exactly what the test will be like dis year.....".....it's like asking a consultant handling a job interview process to tell you how exams would be like.....HAHAHA....Nigerians
and FYI......he sees everything on this thread....
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by edwarduzo: 4:54pm On May 22, 2016
Hello everyone!

Please is anyone writing on the 4th of june?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by edwarduzo: 4:58pm On May 22, 2016
Please is anyone writing the test on the 4th of june?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by aamstih: 5:19pm On May 22, 2016
Why is nddc spreading their test for about 3 days, is this not going to make the questions so common for the candidates in the later batches?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Dongreat(m): 5:31pm On May 22, 2016
aamstih:
Why is nddc spreading their test for about 3 days, is this not going to make the questions so common for the candidates in the later batches?

Well it's going to be a man without common sense to tell you questions and answers of scholarship exams he is involved. Any person that tell because of friendship ish or cos of any other reason is foolishly passing his Baton of success in this NDDC scholarship to that person.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by edwarduzo: 5:35pm On May 22, 2016
Please is anyone writing the test on the 4th of june
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by debbyebby: 5:39pm On May 22, 2016
Hmmmmmm...am from delta ANN...got an invite for 2nd June...
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by edwarduzo: 5:41pm On May 22, 2016
Mine is 4th of june......
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by aamstih: 5:41pm On May 22, 2016
Lols @ 'baton (you are sounding spiritual there.)
Well, There would have just taken care of that by spreading the exams across various efficient cbt centres in the Niger delta, besides your major competitor here is someone from the same state or LGA as you and not just any candidate from another state.

Dongreat:

Well it's going to be a man without common sense to tell you questions and answers of scholarship exams he is involved. Any person that tell because of friendship ish or cos of any other reason is foolishly passing his Baton of success in this NDDC scholarship to that person.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Dongreat(m): 5:53pm On May 22, 2016
aamstih:
Lols @ 'baton (you are sounding spiritual there.)
Well, There would have just taken care of that by spreading the exams across various efficient cbt centres in the Niger delta, besides your major competitor here is someone from the same state or LGA as you and not just any candidate from another state.

Lol. State Competing makes it easier to spread it to 9 days if possible. You just have to get to or ahead of the cutoff mark of your state and forget others. Also your intended course of study, degree classification and reference also play a key-roll in selection in a situation when many passed the cut off mark
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by capsule(m): 6:03pm On May 22, 2016
benmac4sure:

Yeah! I got a message yesterday. Am for Agric. My date is 2nd of June.
....congrats...Wish you all the best...same date...same area
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by samokaro: 6:37pm On May 22, 2016
i had the same issue and i'm also from agric,no date ,venue or time ,just my seat number and TEXT ID
zibaintl:
hi everyone...I got an incomplete text..no date n venue..has any one going in for agric gotten text..since am for agric,I think all will b on same date
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by aamstih: 6:40pm On May 22, 2016
You're right bro, you've just got to score higher than the cutoff mark for your state in order to stand a good chance. I don't think the degree classification and reference play preferential role at the interview stage.

Dongreat:

Lol. State Competing makes it easier to spread it to 9 days if possible. You just have to get to or ahead of the cutoff mark of your state and forget others. Also your intended course of study, degree classification and reference also play a key-roll in selection in a situation when many passed the cut off mark
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by aamstih: 6:43pm On May 22, 2016
You're right bro, you've just got to score higher than the cutoff mark for your state in order to stand a good chance. I don't think your degree classification and referee gives an edge all other things being equal.

Dongreat:

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by guiddoti: 7:32pm On May 22, 2016
is any avenger invited? wink wink
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ohuegbeair(m): 8:08pm On May 22, 2016
good evening house, I have a little problem which I hope u guys cud help with. my reference slip was never sent to me during my successful registration and I was invited for a CBT test. my question is ,is dia any way I cud get my reference slip from them now?
thanks for your contribution in advance.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by dicapino: 8:38pm On May 22, 2016
ohuegbeair:
good evening house, I have a little problem which I hope u guys cud help with. my reference slip was never sent to me during my successful registration and I was invited for a CBT test. my question is ,is dia any way I cud get my reference slip from them now?

Same here which one is the reference slip.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ohuegbeair(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2016
a printable slip dat has all your information after successful registration .
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 22, 2016
sifo:

This guy, u don come again abi. After your so called past questions failed those who got it for Ptdf LMAO. Anyone who pays for this shit does so at his own peril. My name is sifo and I just want to make sense grin

Boss, did PTDF call you?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by jeffoe(m): 11:04pm On May 22, 2016
i observed that my phone number on the form isn't complete the first digit which is zero isn't there. would it affect the possibly of me getting the invite? did they also send the invite via email?, is the date for the exam program specific? can someone gate crash?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 11:11pm On May 22, 2016
Bro, I dont think someone can gate crash, its cbt, there is exam id or so, that someone wld likely use to log into the test. Just still chill shall, lets hope they are still sendin msgz, they sent to sme yest, they sent today to me and some others, maybe they are not done. I added 234 to my number tho, when i noticed the system will remove the first zero. buh i dont think that should be a problem,am sure some of the people that got also had like ur number

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ohuegbeair(m): 12:58am On May 23, 2016
Good evening house, I have a little problem which I hope u guys cud help with. my reference slip was never sent to me during my successful registration and I was invited for a CBT test. my question is ,is dia any way I cud get my reference slip from them now?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Festpre(m): 6:32am On May 23, 2016
OtungF:

Same, pls som1 wit d past questions shld help out oo, here's my email address favour.otung @gmail.com

please forward NDDC past questions to festpre@yahoo.com
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by debbyebby: 7:18am On May 23, 2016
edwarduzo:
Mine is 4th of june......
Are u from ANN..delta
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by raspberry88: 7:30am On May 23, 2016
Hi everyone, I got an incomplete SMS too, please is there anybody in the house that is going for PhD, ICT field and from Imo State that has gotten a complete SMS with venue and date? thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (85) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.