Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences - Education (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences (244772 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / 2017 NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship For Postgraduate Apply Now / NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by subseaman(m): 12:33am On May 29, 2016
I have been watching quietly on this PQ issue, some want to help but give half info,others want to make money,in the end we all need each other to survive.
Let me share the little I have:a friend of mine wrote the CBT last year,what came out wasn't cinfores at all,but Normal maths,English and general questions on Engineering and sciences(physics,chemistry,biology),time frame:1hr,interview TF:5k.he is currently in Canada now

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by bassey24: 12:51am On May 29, 2016
faith2ogesco:
prof. 2013 isn't 2015 or 2016. No stuff from bf came out last yr. Cos cinfores is no longer in charge. If u tell peeps to read bf to sharpen their brain, I ll agree but you won't see questions from brain friend. But for studying sake,y'll can read maths pyh chem bio and current affairs. Note that d current affairs of bf will be a bit outdated.

Seriously ,who do we believe guyz?
What's this Physics, Chem you're talking about here?
I mean what are we expecting ? Basic Sciences(Physics, Chem,Math) or Aptitude (Logical Reasoning, Quantitative, Verbal n stuffs)
This thread is just so confusing?
Biko, those of you who have written before? Please point in the right direction as regards what to expect abeg
@professorgome, @Nelzone, @solleypee, @Roger david

If anyone shares my views, please reply ...atleast i have written NITDA once, and i can say all their questions were basically aptitude+ICT+Current affairs
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by bassey24: 12:53am On May 29, 2016
Seriously , who do we believe guyz?
I mean what are we expecting ? Basic Sciences(Physics, Chem,Math) or Aptitude (Logical Reasoning, Quantitative, Verbal n stuffs)
Biko, those of you who have written before? Please point in the right direction as regards what to expect abeg
@professorgome, @Nelzone, @solleypee, @Roger david, @subseaman

If anyone shares my views, please reply ...atleast i have written NITDA once, and i can say all their questions were basically aptitude+ICT+Current affairs
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by BobbyCreep: 1:07am On May 29, 2016
Hello guys, sorry for the wait... I have been pressing on and waiting for information from my source.

I'm actually expecting something later today.

You can reach me via eazyslyke@yahoo.com
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 3:56am On May 29, 2016
professorgome:

People say things they are not sure of. I have written this exams twice 2012 and 2013. I made it to the interview stage on both. What did I use? You may asked. The subjects you are talking about on your proposed course study are the A-Level subjects, which includes Maths, Phy, Chem and biology, all sciences. The reason is that this exam is just for Science and engineering related courses.

You cannot be 100% sure of the outcome as you claim. Have you written the exam before? Do you know that brainfriend is of two types? Which one did you prepare with? If you use the correct tools, such that I have used for those two years, you will in no doubt make it to the interview. Any candidate that didn't see them in the exam is because they have practiced with the wrong tool (software). Every body cannot drop emails at the time, would you stay online all day just to help people with these pqs? Think of it, how many have you giving out for free? Let me tell you if you don't know, that software is 5,000 from cinfores. You will see amount written on the CD live and direct.

Do not discourage others if you think its not real. Be careful before you paint people black just because you want to gain cheap popularity.

Edulanders, rely on information from guys that wrote last year, visit last thread and start sending PMs if you really hunger for sure info...2013 is outdated... then it was cinfore, now its Marge and they started conducting it last year....

Furthermore, there was no question from cinfore last year...you can use just for practice of which its significantly harder than the test itself, if you are cramming it; its a colossal waste of time.

bassey24:

NITDA is being conducted by cinfore... you know the rest

sokarsenal:

one....anyone who wants to collect money from you to give you extracted brainfriend questions is not HELPING you.....there are people giving it for free..........
two......and you can quote me on this one......I am 100% sure you would not see any question from the supposed past question......there would be no question on numerical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, etc....you can practice it but don't use money on the extract........if you doubt me save this comment and I would remind you all after 5th of June.........
three......know a wide range of subjects on your proposed course of study /undergraduate course....that would help you........
four.........that "professor" guy if actually he is asking for money is just here to take you money....he is hustling for his daily bread.......
five.......if you read all this and you still want to be gullible
GOODLUCK

There might be PQ, but anyone that claims to have and sell is probably bobo-ing you .... grin
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 4:03am On May 29, 2016
subseaman:
I have been watching quietly on this PQ issue, some want to help but give half info,others want to make money,in the end we all need each other to survive.
Let me share the little I have:a friend of mine wrote the CBT last year,what came out wasn't cinfores at all,but Normal maths,English and general questions on Engineering and sciences(physics,chemistry,biology),time frame:1hr,interview TF:5k he is currently in Canada now

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 6:09am On May 29, 2016
Dear all. In issues like these, if you are in doubt don't.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 6:11am On May 29, 2016
subseaman:
Let me share the little I have:a friend of mine wrote the CBT last year,what came out wasn't cinfores at all,but Normal maths,English and general questions on Engineering and sciences(physics,chemistry,biology),time frame:1hr,interview TF:5k.he is currently in Canada now
Why not ask him to send you past questions he used.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 6:18am On May 29, 2016
bassey24:

Follow your heart bro. Maths, phy, chem and biology. You can ask you younger ones to give you general maths, Ababio, intro to phy etc textbooks to study. lol. It's Basic Sciences(Physics, Chem,Math and biology) but advanced level and they are contained in the brain friend.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 6:22am On May 29, 2016
BobbyCreep:
Hello guys, sorry for the wait... I have been pressing on and waiting for information from my source.

Why reach you? Why don't you paste the pqs on this thread all at once. You are waiting for information from your source, hmmm. Expecting something later today.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by KimoraW: 7:58am On May 29, 2016
rogerdavid:

KimoraW
Hi. Did I see one of your posts on the visa thread?

Yup that's me. Congrats on yours.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by nextdoor84(m): 11:08am On May 29, 2016
professorgome:
The test you are about to write is called BRAIN TEASERS and has different parts as listed below:

1. General Questions = 94
2. Logical Reasoning = 131
3. Quantitative Analysis = 305
4. Verbal reasoning = 164
5. Current Affairs = 300+
6. ICT = 14

The above is from the software. In all these they will select 50 to 60 questions at random. Because questions are selected at random, the question in my number 1 might be your number 60 as the case may be.

Now look at the ratio, out of 94+131+305+164+14+300+ = 1,008+. You will be required to answer only 50 or 60 from the 694 questions selected at random. That is why so many candidates fail.

What is your chance of making it to the interview and collecting the 10k transport? You need to see all or at least more than 90% [/b]of these questions.

I have extracted and arranged 1008 of these questions. If you need them drop your email or number, I will tell you how to get it from me. My date is [b]4 June
, goodluck at the exam and interview.

Bro please yOu can reach me via my email..
Chrisuchman@yahoo.com
Thanks bro!!
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by nextdoor84(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2016
BobbyCreep:
Who are these guys misleading other people out here?

Please NDDC gave just 5k last year as TP.
And it might remain the same this year due to our recent economic times.

As for these supposed questions, I feel sorry for you guys following this guy.

Last year I made to the interview with information that got to me quite late and I scored 43/50.

Bro plsss help a brother and forward the link..

Thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by rogerdavid: 11:49am On May 29, 2016
KimoraW:

Yup that's me. Congrats on yours.

Thanks KimoraW. I know yours will come soon.

You might agree with me that this thread is creating more confusion than it is bringing relevant information.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by rogerdavid: 12:02pm On May 29, 2016
bassey24:

I am as confused as you are too. Never seen anything like this before on Nairaland. Sorry Bassey4, I am afraid I can't help because this will also be my first time of writing this test and I don't have any PQ.

Guys, Best
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by rogerdavid: 12:08pm On May 29, 2016
BobbyCreep:

Thanks for letting us know Bobbycreep.
Please kindly update us when you have something for us.

Thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Team16(m): 1:48pm On May 29, 2016
nextdoor84:

Bro please yOu can reach me via my email..
Chris_uchman@yahoo.com
Thanks bro!!

bro, pls forward to nkem4chidi@gmail.com
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Team16(m): 1:49pm On May 29, 2016
professorgome:
The test you are about to write is called BRAIN TEASERS and has different parts as listed below:

5. Current Affairs = 300+
6. ICT = 14

The above is from the software. In all these they will select 50 to 60 questions at random. Because questions are selected at random, the question in my number 1 might be your number 60 as the case may be.

Now look at the ratio, out of 94+131+305+164+14+300+ = 1,008+. You will be required to answer only 50 or 60 from the 694 questions selected at random. That is why so many candidates fail.

What is your chance of making it to the interview and collecting the 10k transport? You need to see all or at least more than 90% [/b]of these questions.

I have extracted and arranged 1008 of these questions. If you need them drop your email or number, I will tell you how to get it from me. My date is [b]4 June
, goodluck at the exam and interview.

Please forward to nkem4chidi@gmail.com
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by EASY32: 2:48pm On May 29, 2016
Any candidate for 2nd June 2pm?

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by bridgesjnr: 3:27pm On May 29, 2016
ugh....anyone who got a nice hotel to recommend shld help a bruv....a walking distance to rsust will be preferable...
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2016
Bassey and everyone out there interested. Truth is in conclussion I would advice u go thru any Cinfores question u already have, buh like Bukky said, dont kram. just flip thru to update ur knowledge, then sharpen ur basic science maths, english and science knowledge, thats including physics and chmistry, u cld just try get aquainted with some of those formulars. and thats all. that way u wld be prepared all round. cause truth is last year the test pattern changed from the normal cinfores. so meanin some other people handled it last year. which brought in chemitry, physics and all that. but who said its not possible for another people to handle this year and nw bring anytin else they also like. cos people that wrote last year were also shocked by the change, who said they wont shock this year, atleast who ever wrote ptdf in april dis year would know what test shock looks like, wen we jacked the who of current and general affairs as if we wanted t get first class in ptdf test. only for us to enter the hall and all the 40 general questions were normal english, infact only complete the sentence, idiom, synonyms. Finish before area of specialization which is normal ptdf style. So my point is anytin can still happen this time: Bottom line: Go thru ur Cinfores materials, then brush up ur physics, looking at testbooks or formulas alone wld even be good enuf except nor ube u write ur jamb by urself then. Shikenah. THEN PLEASE DONT PAY 1NAIRA FOR ANYTHING PQ, except u just wanna appreciate the person on ur own. Cos even if nothing else, buh anything u ay for u tend to wanna utilize to the fullest, so once u pay, u wld wanna force urself to pack it into ur head, and i dont need to explain how demoralizing it wld be if u now get to the hall see not one of it comes out, and u now even remember u paid for it. lol. Thats one chance
bassey24:

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stanisbaratheon: 3:53pm On May 29, 2016
BobbyCreep:
Who are these guys misleading other people out here?

Please NDDC gave just 5k last year as TP.
And it might remain the same this year due to our recent economic times.

As for these supposed questions, I feel sorry for you guys following this guy.

Last year I made to the interview with information that got to me quite late and I scored 43/50.

hello sir. Can you please enlighten me on the nature of the test??
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 4:08pm On May 29, 2016
HEY EVERYONE, THANKS TO GEOBUKKY, SHE JUST DROPPED AN INFO I THINK MOST OF US HAVE BEEN IGNORING AND STILL EVEN IGNORED. BUT HAVING GONE THROUGH THE LAST YEAR THREAD A LITTLE. I DISCOVERED THERE IS NEED TO ALSO EXPECT QUESTIONS FROM UR AREA OF SPECIALIZATION AND AREA U APPLIED FOR. SEEMS THE DOWN PLAY OF THE CINOFORE THING IS GETTING MUCH. SO IF U HAV BEEN READING IT INTENSELY, TIME TO STOP, IF U HAV NOT READ IT AT ALL, TIME TO GO THRU IT A LITTLE, I REPEAT A LITTLE. AND GO INTO UR AREA OF STUDY, THEN SCIENCE STUDENTS GENERALLY COULD BRUSH UP THEIR CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS NOT TO BE CAUGHT OFF GUARD. Am writing the test like u people ooo, makee una nor come dey ask me follow up questions like say I be nddc head of edu. just only passin an info i feel would help

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by baresi22: 4:40pm On May 29, 2016
faith2ogesco:
prof. 2013 isn't 2015 or 2016. No stuff from bf came out last yr. Cos cinfores is no longer in charge. If u tell peeps to read bf to sharpen their brain, I ll agree but you won't see questions from brain friend. But for studying sake,y'll can read maths pyh chem bio and current affairs. Note that d current affairs of bf will be a bit outdated.

Hi,I hope you guys are doing well.I just want to make some clarifications.I wrote nddc test last year and I was awarded.A year before,it was strictly cinfores.I never knew about the software until after the exam.Last year,I memorized all the answers in the verbal,logic and maths section of cinfores.It was a herculean task,however,I was determined to get the scholarship.Unfortunately,they changed the question last year.I wrote for Engineering.Most of the Engineering questions were from indiabix.com.For the maths and english,i have no idea where they brought them from but they were not so difficult.Consequently,I advice that you guys should go with an open mind.Often times it is what you had known that gives you an edge not necessarily the last minute 'jacking'.....Lastly,try and hit the test hard because it contributes 40% while interview contributes the remainder......Special greetings to my fellow comrades faithgesco and geobukky......May God oil your efforts with success.....Goodluck friends

5 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ifeanyimoses: 6:18pm On May 29, 2016
[quote author=baresi22 post=46084676]

Pls is there any nddc scholar for last year in the house?. I nid to chart with you pls. My no is 07061611069. U cn Chart ME up on watsapp or drop ur nomba wif me. I will be so grateful for ur assistance
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by BobbyCreep: 6:24pm On May 29, 2016
Ok here is it guys,

for Engineering study your Basic Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language and Current Affairs (NDDC Affairs should be studied as well)

For Geoscience and Geology, expect your Basic Geography and other questions related to your course of study.

It's just like that. Your CBT questions are based on your course of study likewise the interview.

I'm not in NDDC board but I've been through the process before. Have enquiries, email me on eazyslyke@yahoo.com
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stanisbaratheon: 6:27pm On May 29, 2016
baresi22:

Hi,I hope you guys are doing well.I just want to make some clarifications.I wrote nddc test last year and I was awarded.A year before,it was strictly cinfores.I never knew about the software until after the exam.Last year,I memorized all the answers in the verbal,logic and maths section of cinfores.It was a herculean task,however,I was determined to get the scholarship.Unfortunately,they changed the question last year.I wrote for Engineering.Most of the Engineering questions were from indiabix.com.For the maths and english,i have no idea where they brought them from but they were not so difficult.Consequently,I advice that you guys should go with an open mind.Often times it is what you had known that gives you an edge not necessarily the last minute 'jacking'.....Lastly,try and hit the test hard because it contributes 40% while interview contributes the remainder......Special greetings to my fellow comrades faithgesco and geobukky......May God oil your efforts with success.....Goodluck friends

well thanks for the heads up you gave and moreso the site you dropped. My ish is the questions on that site seems like Indian standard. Is it??
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by KimoraW: 6:54pm On May 29, 2016
rogerdavid:

Thanks KimoraW. I know yours will come soon.

You might agree with me that this thread is creating more confusion than it is bringing relevant information.

Amen!
It really is very confusing. I've given up on the thread.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ElZionista(m): 6:56pm On May 29, 2016
solleypee:
For those who might still need d cinfores software - extracted questions "widely regarded as NDDC P.Q" (verbal, general, logic & ICT) drop ur mail cos i'll be sending the most I can extract by tomorrow.
Please kindly send to godledone@gmail.com. I'll be very grateful.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by baresi22: 7:06pm On May 29, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

well thanks for the heads up you gave and moreso the site you dropped. My ish is the questions on that site seems like Indian standard. Is it??

Yeah but they are still Engineering questions.Questions were mostly drawn from mech eng,elect/elect eng and hydraulics section.They are much though.However,the crux is to know how it goes.Like I said earlier,nothing is certain as regards the actual place the questions will emanate from.I am a 2015 scholar.If you do well,they will certainly give you the scholarship.I am a testimony to that and also know a few folks....What lies before you and what lies behind you are tiny matters when compared to what lies within you....Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ElZionista(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2016
professorgome:

Now look at the ratio, out of 94+131+305+164 = 694. You will be required to answer only 50 or 60 from the 694 questions selected at random. That is why so many candidates fail.

What is your chance of making it to the interview and collecting the 10k transport? You need to see all or at least more than 60% of these questions.

I have arranged all these in order. If you need them drop your email or number, I will tell you how to get it from me. My date is 4 June, goodluck at the exam and interview.
This is great info, please kindly send to godledone@gmail.com, thanks a lot.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by BobbyCreep: 9:19pm On May 29, 2016
Hey guys,

I just received something in the mail from a different source that looks really legit.

It's a scheme that has been repeated yearly.

Send me an email if you are interested.

eazyslyke@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (85) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.