Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences - Education (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences (244765 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / 2017 NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship For Postgraduate Apply Now / NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ayeopare(m): 1:30pm On May 30, 2016
Hi Bro,

Kindly forward the past questions to me @ johanes4real@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by xigma: 1:36pm On May 30, 2016
Pls those who have received the PQ pls forward to us...tanks
Email is etusmartins@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 1:51pm On May 30, 2016
uzox13:
please,wat shuld b our dress code to d test? Any emphasis on dat?
Chief priest outfit.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by drfun(m): 3:01pm On May 30, 2016
[quote author=VicWonder post=46094081][/quote]
Please Bros can you send it to me on lucasbassey@gmail.com

Thanks God bless
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by IamNora: 4:02pm On May 30, 2016
Nycnora@yahoo.com
Thanks a lot
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by fecasj: 4:38pm On May 30, 2016
Professorgome send to fecasj@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by diggy4real: 5:13pm On May 30, 2016
BobbyCreep:
Hey guys,

I just received something in the mail from a different source that looks really legit.

It's a scheme that has been repeated yearly.

Send me an email if you are interested.

eazyslyke@yahoo.com

Still waiting bro.....diggy2gud@gmail.com.......any other thing from DT same source?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ifeanyimoses: 5:24pm On May 30, 2016
Professorgome pls help a brother. Send to ifymos74@gmail.com
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ifeanyimoses: 5:25pm On May 30, 2016
Any one wife Professorgome pq pls send to me. Ifymos74@gmail.com
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 5:34pm On May 30, 2016
xcellinking:

2nd June 12pm. IT field: MSc Management Information Systems
which state are you fro bro?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 5:34pm On May 30, 2016
xcellinking:

2nd June 12pm. IT field: MSc Management Information Systems
which state are you from bro?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stanisbaratheon: 5:38pm On May 30, 2016
professorgome:

You don't need to give up. Keep up the search. Get any available tools and try.

guy you no try Oo. I thought the material you said you have is for free. Even the sample you sent i cannot even download. Na wa Oo
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 6:27pm On May 30, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

guy you no try Oo. I thought the material you said you have is for free. Even the sample you sent i cannot even download. Na wa Oo
So many people have appreciated that sample. And return their thanks. That stuff is on a PDF format. If you cannot appreciate this one, Am afraid for you.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 6:29pm On May 30, 2016
ifeanyimoses:
Any one wife Professorgome pq pls send to me. Ifymos74@gmail.com
Why not ask professorgome directly?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 6:30pm On May 30, 2016
diggy4real:

Still waiting bro.....diggy2gud@gmail.com.......any other thing from DT same source?
Keep waiting for bobbycreep....
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stanisbaratheon: 6:46pm On May 30, 2016
professorgome:

So many people have appreciated that sample. And return their thanks. That stuff is on a PDF format. If you cannot appreciate this one, Am afraid for you.

well, you should be afraid for me because the said sample is not even downloadable in the first place.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by talktome: 8:17pm On May 30, 2016
Please who has any questions for Medical Sciences for the NDDC Test?
Kindly share with me if you do! Nsikakj@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ifeanyimoses: 9:21pm On May 30, 2016
I did already
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by bacres: 9:46pm On May 30, 2016
solleypee:
For those who might still need d cinfores software - extracted questions "widely regarded as NDDC P.Q" (verbal, general, logic & ICT) drop ur mail cos i'll be sending the most I can extract by tomorrow.

please send to diegoacres1@gmail.com.
thank you very much sir
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by bacres: 9:51pm On May 30, 2016
Question for the house...
Is the scholarship available for any course and any country?? I got invited for the test and I am thinking of changing my admission(both school and course).
Also anybody know the cutoff marks for the states....would be nice to know what we are all aiming for.
Thank You.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 10:46pm On May 30, 2016
bacres:
Is the scholarship available for any course and any country?? I got invited for the test and I am thinking of changing my admission(both school and course).
Also anybody know the cutoff marks for the states....would be nice to know what we are all aiming for.
Thank You.
Yes. You can apply to any country apart from Nigeria. But preferably UK or USA. NDDC scholarship for Msc is 1 yr. Uk schools do theirs for 1 yr but others like finland, norway etc take 2 yrs.
Cut-off is from 28 and above as the case maybe.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by baresi22: 11:21pm On May 30, 2016
bacres:
Thank You.

They specified the courses that you can apply for.Meanwhile,for you to be shortlisted,I guess your course was stated.It is for any foreign school.However,NDDC have selected schools that they are in partnership with.They have MOU with cranfield uni,uni of aberdeen,coventry,teesside uni,dundee uni etc.All are in the U.K.The advantage is that these schools will not bother you even when the tuition fails to come on time.More of these details will be given to the successful scholars on the award day. It is also important to note that the scholarship is worth 30k USD(about 21k GBP) as at last year and all inclusive.Hence,there is need for you to also consider cost of tuition and living expenses before making choice of uni and the likes.

The cutoff mark is not really a problem.If one scores slightly above 60%,the person will likely be called.Having said that,you should aim for the maximum because it is weighted with the interview score.About 40% usually make it to the interview stage.

Someone asked for my contact,apologies,but I cant reveal such here and moreso,there is nothing that I will tell you that I cant say here.I will attend to any question or clarification here that will not jeopardize the integrity of the exam.You need not to be uneasy,neither do you need to be overly excited.Just do your best and read the instructions well.....Goodluck

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by emekuzi: 11:29pm On May 30, 2016
Are calculators allowed?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sobi2016: 11:36pm On May 30, 2016
good advice!!
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by addictiv(m): 1:05am On May 31, 2016
BobbyCreep:
Hey guys,

I just received something in the mail from a different source that looks really legit.

It's a scheme that has been repeated yearly.

Send me an email if you are interested.

eazyslyke@yahoo.com
Pls send to onuhmeyur@yahoo.com
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by bibiano: 3:21am On May 31, 2016
Any Clue as to the time frame btw CBT and the Interview session
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by bacres: 3:31am On May 31, 2016
professorgome:

Yes. You can apply to any country apart from Nigeria. But preferably UK or USA. NDDC scholarship for Msc is 1 yr. Uk schools do theirs for 1 yr but others like finland, norway etc take 2 yrs.
Cut-off is from 28 and above as the case maybe.
Thank You.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by bacres: 3:32am On May 31, 2016
baresi22:

They specified the courses that you can apply for.Meanwhile,for you to be shortlisted,I guess your course was stated.It is for any foreign school.However,NDDC have selected schools that they are in partnership with.They have MOU with cranfield uni,uni of aberdeen,coventry,teesside uni,dundee uni etc.All are in the U.K.The advantage is that these schools will not bother you even when the tuition fails to come on time.More of these details will be given to the successful scholars on the award day. It is also important to note that the scholarship is worth 30k USD(about 21k GBP) as at last year and all inclusive.Hence,there is need for you to also consider cost of tuition and living expenses before making choice of uni and the likes.

The cutoff mark is not really a problem.If one scores slightly above 60%,the person will likely be called.Having said that,you should aim for the maximum because it is weighted with the interview score.About 40% usually make it to the interview stage.

Someone asked for my contact,apologies,but I cant reveal such here and moreso,there is nothing that I will tell you that I cant say here.I will attend to any question or clarification here that will not jeopardize the integrity of the exam.You need not to be uneasy,neither do you need to be overly excited.Just do your best and read the instructions well.....Goodluck

Thank You
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stanisbaratheon: 6:27am On May 31, 2016
baresi22:

you sound experienced in this. Are you a scholar??
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by kelvinaeb: 6:30am On May 31, 2016
professorgome:

plsssssssssss u guys shld send to me

kelvinaeb@gmail.com
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sokarsenal(m): 7:51am On May 31, 2016
[
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 8:14am On May 31, 2016
Abah prof. Shuuu,.. u have not still heard, stop giving people wrong info now. wat are u tryna achieve. It have been stated time and over that no one knows what they will set this time. But following the trend, it most likely wont be cinfores cos they changed that last year, and if they wanna continue with wat they did last year, then is small maths, verbal, current affairs, they mostly ur area of specialization. so its only engineering peeps that will be seeing chems, physics, and their engin tins, I am a geologist, and I will be expectin tins from that field, managemnt people will be expecting from their field too, same goes for medical and then environmental. but one tin was certain, they would be questions can answer if u really studied that course in school. I went for dangote test, I wrote for mining engineering as a geologist, and I was able to answer well, cos its all related. so the idea is that it will be ur course related questions. Yet again thats if last year's pattern is followed, which would most likely be the case cos test dont just change pattern every year like dat, except they seelast years pattern and logistics as poor. So people just keep an open mind but try increase ur knowledge as much as u can. dont follow this prof thats giving misleading info. how can u say 'The questions are general, Maths, phys, chem, biology in advanced level', so people that are doin management should go and be readin that too. The problem is that like Geobukky advised many of us did not bother to go tru last year's thread. even someone said on that thread that wat wld make u pass is more of what u know than what u read just days or weeks before the test. I asked my friend that did last year, he said that people wrote in different halls based on courses, that after accreditation, they would direct u to a hall based on ur course
professorgome:

The questions are general, Maths, phys, chem, biology in advanced level. During interview they will ask you based on your field and current affairs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (85) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.