Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences - Education (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences (245297 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / 2017 NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship For Postgraduate Apply Now / NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by diggy4real: 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
fecasj:
I was told that the scores where not in any data base. Those scores they copy from your system at the end of the exam is what they will use. Is this a good way to conduct exams? God will favour us.

I don't think so..... I even closed my score page ....I was asked for my text ID....before my score resurfaced.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by VicWonder: 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
Out of no fault of mine, about 7 answer options were blank and I scored 25 so I hope they mark me 25/43 and not 25/50.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Ok na... People be carrying yeye rumour, how can there be no data base, wld have been the biggest loop hole ever. Cos even people would have been able to take the test more than 10times
diggy4real:

I don't think so..... I even closed my score page ....I was asked for my text ID....before my score resurfaced.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by LexxyTech: 1:23am On Jun 08, 2016
Notice!!! POST UTME HAS BEEN SCRAPPED BY JAMB SEE FULL INFORMATION
http://lexxytechcorporations..com.ng/2016/06/scrapping-of-post-utme-calamitous.html
also
i know you love movies pls who has seen the lattest prison break check out the lattest on prison break http://lexxytechcorporations..com.ng/2016/05/fox-presents-reboot-of-prison-break.html
or also see before and after pictures of your favourite celebrity world wide
http://lexxytechcorporations..com.ng/2016/05/see-before-and-after-picture-of-your.html
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by aamstih: 5:30am On Jun 08, 2016
I can also relate to this unpleasant experience. Hopefully, we would still be invited for interview. Which state and course bro?

VicWonder:
Out of no fault of mine, about 7 answer options were blank and I scored 25 so I hope they mark me 25/43 and not 25/50.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by memstickk(f): 7:01am On Jun 08, 2016
I also had 5 blank, but in my hall we were told to take note of the blank questions and inform the invigilators when signing the score sheet. So i had an *5 beside my name. I hope i get marked over 45 too.

VicWonder:
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Jayroland: 7:37am On Jun 08, 2016
wink
memstickk:
I also had 5 blank, but in my hall we were told to take note of the blank questions and inform the invigilators when signing the score sheet. So i had an *5 beside my name. I hope i get marked over 45 too.

Interesting, so this fact here gets to strengthen my argument and doubts. I was certain that all my questions were not marked because I allowed time to run out (or time ran out on me). Although I had answered some questions before, when I mistakenly closed my browser - firefox (in a search of calculator), I had to login again and I discovered that most questions I had answered had been wiped. I don't even know what to expect. I don't know whether to be hopeful or curse the handlers of this shabby exam.
Well, I hope I get marked 22/30 too smiley wink
memstickk:

Interesting, so this fact here gets to strengthen my argument and doubts. I was certain that all my questions were not marked because I allowed time to run out (or time ran out on me). Although I had answered some questions before, when I mistakenly closed my browser - firefox (in a search of calculator), I had to login again and I discovered that most questions I had answered had been wiped. I don't even know what to expect. I don't know whether to be hopeful or curse the handlers of this shabby exam.
Well, I hope I get marked 22/30 too
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 8:28am On Jun 08, 2016
Nelzone:
Ok na... People be carrying yeye rumour, how can there be no data base, wld have been the biggest loop hole ever. Cos even people would have been able to take the test more than 10times
Heard some people did just like in every exam! Funnily enough, was told that someone had 30 initially, retook and scored 19-21 thereabout.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by fecasj: 8:48am On Jun 08, 2016
toprealman:
Heard some people did just like in every exam! Funnily enough, was told that someone had 30 initially, retook and scored 19-21 thereabout.

In that case what would you say? or why did they not spot it that the person had taken the exam before then. Anyway, we will know the reality very soon.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Akdam16: 8:50am On Jun 08, 2016
Please when should we be expecting the messages for the interview?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by engribanga: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2016
Akdam16:
Please when should we be expecting the messages for the interview?

Last year, test was conducted in between12/05/2015 and interview was done on around 25/5/2015.

Looking at the nature of things this year, I think June is a little too late for NDDC and I'm very sure that selected candidates will be call before end of of this june month let's say next week text will start surfacing.

So I think we are on point.

Na GOD Win

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by BoosBae(f): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2016
Please anyone going to Coventry here? I'll like to know if u got an offer with just an employment reference or u uploaded both academic and employment references? Urgent response needed. Thanks.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Akdam16: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2016
Pls those who did the interview last year what documents where you required to bring?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by fecasj: 9:59am On Jun 08, 2016
BoosBae:
Please anyone going to Coventry here? I'll like to know if u got an offer with just an employment reference or u uploaded both an academic and employment reference? Urgent response needed. Thanks.

I used the both during application but uploaded academic reference only. Any issue?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by bibiano: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2016
BoosBae:
Please anyone going to Coventry here? I'll like to know if u got an offer with just an employment reference or u uploaded both an academic and employment reference? Urgent response needed. Thanks.
I used both academic and employment references
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by bibiano: 10:15am On Jun 08, 2016
at least u need once academic reference. U need 2 references, but one must at least be academic
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 10:23am On Jun 08, 2016
fecasj:

In that case what would you say? or why did they not spot it that the person had taken the exam before then. Anyway, we will know the reality very soon.
not a perfect system but much better than last year from what I gathered. When perfection comes the imperfect will disappear so says the holy bible.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Akdam16: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2016
Pls I need information about the documents required for the interview so I can get any I don't currently have. I have not collected my original waec certificate
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by BoosBae(f): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2016
fecasj:

I used the both during application but uploaded academic reference only. Any issue?
I asked because I can't get hold of an academic reference right now, my school's yet to resume, it's been shut down.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by BoosBae(f): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2016
bibiano:
at least u need once academic reference. U need 2 references, but one must at least be academic
U're right. Thanks

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by WendyChi: 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
professorgome:

You are full of hope. Get ready for interview.
wat abt some1 scored 24 in environmental...any hop?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by valedon: 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sleep with Hope in God, dat all dat counts now.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Akdam16: 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
Please nobody is answering me about the documents we will be asked to bring to the interview.pls help us out here so we can all be prepared as we expect the text.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by odinata08(m): 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
Any interview invite yet?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by VicWonder: 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
Akdam16:
Please nobody is answering me about the documents we will be asked to bring to the interview.pls help us out here so we can all be prepared as we expect the text.

Note that many are still frustrated from the test. When interview invites start rolling out those invited will start giving tips.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
Akdam16:
Don't worry about documents. They will indicate them in the message that will be sent to you. It will be all your credentials: LGA, Age declaration, PHD or Master admission letter, NYSC cert, BSC/MSC cert, valid id card (international passport, drivers license etc)
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by rufus1555: 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
professorgome:

Don't worry about documents. They will indicate them in the message that will be sent to you. It will be all your credentials: LGA, Age declaration, PHD or Master admission letter, NYSC cert, BSC/MSC cert, valid id card (international passport, drivers license etc)
Thanks bro #Na GOD win
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by bibiano: 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
BoosBae:
U're right. Thanks
U are welcome...it must not necessarily be from d sch u had ur Undergraduate, u can as well get it frm someone u know in another sch..I think dt shud suffice

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Akdam16: 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Thanks all. I heard we need both primary and secondary certificate to. I don't have my original weac just the one given by my school and Na primary 5 I abscond from primary school so I no collect certificate. That's why am asking so I'll know I have to go get them sharply
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by rufus1555: 12:05am On Jun 09, 2016
bibiano:

U are welcome...it must not necessarily be from d sch u had ur Undergraduate, u can as well get it frm someone u know in another sch..I think dt shud suffice
Can I use a transcript addressed to school A to apply to school B?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by bibiano: 7:10am On Jun 09, 2016
rufus1555:

Can I use a transcript addressed to school A to apply to school B?
Logically that wudnt fly with Nigerian schools. But not sure if foreign schools would ignore that. Moreover dat shud help in saving cost of requesting for transcripts. Give a call or a mail to the admission office of the intended School B.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (85) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.