Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences - Education (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences (245913 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / 2017 NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship For Postgraduate Apply Now / NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by den504: 6:16am On Sep 28, 2016
NDDC!!! Hope say una dey hear me so. Una well done, well done!!!
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Ruby17: 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
The list is out ooo. Please check their website.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Sheggy13(m): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ruby17:
The list is out ooo. Please check their website.
You're correct. They've uploaded the list of successful awardees as a PDF file on their website. Good luck to the successful ones.

4 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by shophut(m): 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hope we are all good now the list is finally out.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by odagogo: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
shophut:
Hope we are all good now the list is finally out.

HMMMMMMM.....this one the room is quiet like this........hmmmmmmm
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by larryfelz(m): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
Yeeeeeeee...made the list. first attempt and God favoured me. Thank you Father. Your name be exalted above all.

6 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nuel1647: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
The list is out.
http://nddc.gov.ng/1Scholarship.pdf
We can all have peace and quietness.
Congrats to all the successful applicants now turned prospective scholars.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Obsc: 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
I didn't make the list, congrats to everyone in and outside the list. Especially my fellow IMOlites, Go and make us proud. Finally, If you have been protesting and didn't make the list..#Take heart. Life goes on
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by vladimirputin: 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
NDDC that I was afraid of happens to be the most transparent scholarship this year. I made the list friends.

5 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by LacyG: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
Congratulations. Which state VladimirPutin and what was ur score.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by superplus(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
God is good. I made it this time around.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Tonei: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Now that we've made the list, what next?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Tonei: 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Now that we've made the list, what next? I'm excited buh...Most of us have lost our admission already.
Any suggestions guys?

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Ibukun003(m): 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
Congrats to those selected....

To those not, next year would be another opportunity. Hopefully before then, levels would have changed that you wouldn't even need the scholarship.

Life goes on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by odagogo: 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
for all those that made the list..lets try and connect so we can have a plan now that must of us have loss our admission.....text me your name and number to
0705 852 9485..... so we can all connect and probably meet at the venue on Tuesday. thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nuel1647: 11:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
Guys for those of you that have lost their admissions.
you either seek admission that starts in January or April next year, or if that's not possible, differ your current admission until next year. There should be a six months window for you to do this (if the rules have not changed) (Yes, I am speaking from experience). NDDC will understand since it's not your fault.

And with that scholarship letter in your hands, you've gat the power. You can apply to many other schools anywhere in the world. (It might be too late for some schools in Canada and the US).

Essentially you have a six months period to sort what school you will be attending with NDDC and you can resume as late September/October next year, not any latter though. You will get more of this gist at the predepature briefing.

Plenty congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by pueshkif(m): 2:14am On Sep 29, 2016
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by na2016: 2:20am On Sep 29, 2016
hotboss:

This is Nigeria...... If i may ask. Did they also publish interview scores? Na God hand my matter dey....

Congratulations to everyone whose name came out on the list. @hotboss, I will never forget this your comment because it turned out to be a prophesy.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Ave(f): 3:34am On Sep 29, 2016
Thank God I made it!

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Tonei: 7:21am On Sep 29, 2016
Nuel1647:
Guys for those of you that have lost their admissions.
you either seek admission that starts in January or April next year, or if that's not possible, differ your current admission until next year. There should be a six months window for you to do this (if the rules have not changed) (Yes, I am speaking from experience). NDDC will understand since it's not your fault.
And with that scholarship letter in your hands, you've gat the power. You can apply to many other schools anywhere in the world. (It might be too late for some schools in Canada and the US).
Essentially you have a six months period to sort what school you will be attending with NDDC and you can resume as late September/October next year, not any latter though. You will get more of this gist at the predepature briefing.
Plenty congratulations.

Thanks @Nuel....Pls does NDDC pay for flight tickets too?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by yamen21(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2016
i just got my mail. i made it

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nuel1647: 9:56am On Sep 29, 2016
Tonei:

Thanks @Nuel....Pls does NDDC pay for flight tickets too?

No.
You foot the bills for your visa processing fees and other associated cost
Flight tickets
Living expenses, etc.

The scholarship is wort $30,000
After paying the school fees directly to your school, NDDC will pay the remaining if any directly into your personal account.
Payment usually takes place in the second or third month.

So the smaller your school fees, the larger will be the money contributed by NDDC towards your living expenses, from the $30,000.

Let us pray and hope the money increases to $35000 this year. Lol.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by JIMIOG: 10:00am On Sep 29, 2016
If you are thinking of enrolling for an MBA Programme, You may consider Metropolitan School of Business and Management. Online and Campus Programmes available (Lagos, Abuja, Uk, Dubai Centers). Visit the offices or the websites >>> www.msbm.edu.ng, www.msbm.org.uk, www.msbm.ae cool cool... #MetropolitanSchoolOfBiznMgt #MBAclass

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by odagogo: 10:42am On Sep 29, 2016
Congratulation once more to my fellow scholars

I think its time for us to connect and plan on the way forward....to join our League of successful scholars....text me your name and number to
0705 852 9485...... thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by dmasters: 11:15am On Sep 29, 2016
I am very excited and greatful to God that I made the list. My problem now is that I have lost my admission for this year September which I differed from last.

ADVICE: Please what's the possible best step to do now.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by LacyG: 11:26am On Sep 29, 2016
Get another admission
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by tjaz: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2016
Well I heard there is usually a 500k paid to scholars for visa processing, and flight ticket.
Nuel1647:

No.
Flight tickets
Living expenses, etc.

After paying the school fees directly to your school, NDDC will pay the remaining if any directly into your personal account.

So the smaller your school fees, the larger will be the money contributed by NDDC towards your living expenses, from the $30,000.

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by LacyG: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
U would probably get the 500k after 7 months
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
shocked... Flight is expensive o shocked shocked
Let's attend the briefing first, that's question 1
Nuel1647:

No.
Flight tickets
Living expenses, etc.

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by VicWonder: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
geobukky:
shocked... Flight is expensive o shocked shocked
Let's attend the briefing first, that's question 1

OMG!!!! I made the list, thank God! Just a few days ago I was put-off by some people planning to protest on social media and all what not. Only to receive a text message this morning inviting me for Pre-Departure briefing. I'm still pinching myself to see if it's real. God, I can only thank you and that's why I have been saying since that the battle is better fought on our knees not by protesting.

Congrats to all other awardees and to all those rejoicing with us, next year something greater will be your portion.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by capsule(m): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
Happy for u guys, tho a bit disappointed that I didn't make the list....
Life goes on.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nuel1647: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
I have not received any 500k oh. I pray what you guys heard is true. Please has any previous scholar received 500k?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (85) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.