Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,155 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

Eve Was Created From Adam's Penis: New Findings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eve Was Created From Adam's Penis: New Findings (597 Views)

After I Met Airforce1 My Findings / Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) / Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eve Was Created From Adam's Penis: New Findings by Controversialad: 10:52am On Apr 04, 2016
Hey! Omo See Gbege!

Bible Professor Says God Made Eve Using Adam's Penis, Not Rib

WHY DON’T HUMANS HAVE A PENIS BONE?
The baculum, or penile bone, is found in the penis of many placental mammals, including cats, dogs and apes. The bone, such as that from a walrus helps to maintain stiffness during copulation. However some animals, including elephants and humans, don't have the bone.

Christians have reacted with fury after a religious academic suggested Eve was not made from Adam's rib, but was instead formed using his penis.
The theory, put forward by revered biblical professor Ziony Zevit, suggests God made Eve from Adam's baculum, or penis bone.
Professor Zevit said this explains why man has no baculum, unlike most mammals, and why men don't have an uneven number of ribs compared to women.

The Garden of Eden story, one of the most famous narratives in Western history, is typically read as an ancient account of original sin and humanity’s fall from divine grace. In this highly innovative study, Ziony Zevit argues that this is not how ancient Israelites understood the early biblical text. Drawing on such diverse disciplines as biblical studies, geography, archaeology, mythology, anthropology, biology, poetics, law, linguistics, and literary theory, he clarifies the worldview of the ancient Israelite readers during the First Temple period and elucidates what the story likely meant in its original context.

Most provocatively, he contends that... http://www.controversialada.com/2016/04/eve-was-created-from-adams-penis-new.html
Re: Eve Was Created From Adam's Penis: New Findings by Oyiboman69: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2016
undecidedI'm beginning to question this Christianity thing
religious buffoonery...
dem no let me enjoy this my FTC,mtcheew....

1 Like

Re: Eve Was Created From Adam's Penis: New Findings by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 04, 2016
Kai, people just get craze for head.

1 Like

Re: Eve Was Created From Adam's Penis: New Findings by ettaetta(m): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2016
Lol you are not serious

1 Like

Re: Eve Was Created From Adam's Penis: New Findings by Controversialad: 11:09am On Apr 04, 2016
Still Researching
Re: Eve Was Created From Adam's Penis: New Findings by sinaj(f): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2016
Lwkmd grin

Both d op nd d research team dat carried out diz research are crazy!

1 Like

Re: Eve Was Created From Adam's Penis: New Findings by Godsgal(f): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
Crazy talks evrywhere!
Re: Eve Was Created From Adam's Penis: New Findings by Godsgal(f): 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
Crazy talks frm crazy pple evrywhere!
Re: Eve Was Created From Adam's Penis: New Findings by halfricanadian(f): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
explain why ur ribs aint complete

the d*ck was madw soft for easy penetration into d p*ssy nd also for easy passage for sp*rm

Olodo op undecided
Re: Eve Was Created From Adam's Penis: New Findings by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
Some pple hav 'ode or'i aswear.. Oga o

(1) (Reply)

And People Still Say No Such Thing As A Love Spell/ Charm / Please Help!!! - Photo / How I Took Your Girlfriend !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.