Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today (21893 Views)

Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) / Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) / E-money Celebrates His Son's 8th Birthday With Lovely Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by gistmeloveblog: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2016
Actress Doris Simeon this morning shared photos of her son, David, who turns 8 years old today. David is the product of her union with her ex husband, Daniel Ademinokan. David resides in the US with his dad, Daniel and his new wife and actress, Stella Damasus. Doris shared these lovely photos of him and wrote;

"Happy birthday to my fantastic 8. 8 yrs ago I opened my eyes and asked is he dark or fair in completion and they told me na afin u born o. And when I set my eyes on u my love u, u r such an angel. And u grow to be a wonderful, grate and briliant man every single day. U r still growing and growing to be greater than me ur mother ijn. Happy birthday son. Grow in the Lord. Age with grace Love of my life. Mummy loves u to the moon and bk. #davrisbeautycentre#david #myvalentineanytime#myheartbeat". Happy birthday to him.

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/doris-simeon-daniel-ademinokan-and.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by gistmeloveblog: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2016
kiss kiss

cute boy... omo mummy kiss kiss

SEE MORE PHOTOS FROM THE BIRTHDAY PARTY @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/doris-simeon-daniel-ademinokan-and.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by goldbim(f): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2016
Awwww,so sweet..a mother's love... smiley
Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by CecyAdrian(f): 11:10am On Apr 04, 2016
Cute boy,
Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by Godsgal(f): 11:14am On Apr 04, 2016
Wey the Afin?... Like seriously, Dis chocolate skinned kid?.or maybe he was actualy 'afin' @ birth.. Happy birthday 2 you, dear. Mummy's pride. Keep bein a source of consolation to ur mum jawe.
Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by Dyt(f): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2016
How time flies
Age with grace lil man
Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by pyyxxaro: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
Who know the woman when get this pikin

Make dem call am o

Fish won bite her pikin o # I know that kinda Fish, very wicked with sharp teeth cry#

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
wow hbd to him
Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by xclusiveguy4(m): 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
correct, the boy hanz wella
Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by awa(m): 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Teach this boy to do the right thing always and not to cut corners all because of so called LOVE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by destinygl0ri0us: 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
na so stella damaasus steal ur child

10 Likes

Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by miftauferrets(m): 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
this celeb go jst dey force popularity ontop their children.....and when they are also grown ups dem go dey force talent on themselves

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by Holyfield1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
Happy Birthday boy, May God forgive the woman who with her pusssy juice deprived you of fatherly love cool

3 Likes

Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by chiedumichael2: 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
Cool kid
Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by bjprodint(f): 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
Happy birthday boy,may God touch d heart of stella damascus to release ur father to ur mother ijn

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by Benart(m): 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
fine boy enjoy yourself now oh cause when u get into the real world u go know say life ain't a bed of roses

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by Sunglass20(f): 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
'Grate'?

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Who know the woman when get this pikin

Make dem call am o

Fish won bite her pik o # I know that kinda Fish, very wicked with sharp teeth cry#
Doris must be very sad at the moment
Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by femi4: 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
Where is the don simon?
Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by Akshow: 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
K
Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by Kyliegame: 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by Royals1st: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
all this so called actress must have EX HUSBAND aha una no fit stay with one man
Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by eyinjuege: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Holyfield1:
Happy Birthday boy, May God forgive the woman who with her pusssy juice deprived you of fatherly love cool

He's been deprived of motherly love.

He lives with his father and stepmother mother.

I feel for the mother though, she can't just wake up and go see her son

9 Likes

Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by MarieSucre(f): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Holyfield1:

Read the article again. It says he resides with his father in USA.

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by nikkypearl(f): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
I wonder what rational minded man will allow this lil cutie grow with a step mum ?it's so not fair!

And to think he go siddon with another mother of two !! Arrrgggggg angry

Happy birthday lil cutie! We share the same Birthday! U are so special *e -kisses*

7 Likes

Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by ijebu2020: 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
..8 yrs ago I opened my eyes and asked is he dark or fair in completion and they told me na afin u born o..Imagine that kind statement shes nt even sure of herself and lifestyle cos shes nt sure who gave her the belle she was afraid if the pikin go turn black her oyinbo lover no go gree..olosho babes hissssssss
Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by ijebu2020: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
Holyfield1:

Why did u choose nt to be informed ..common d boy is with his father and step mother so..hes not been denied fatherly love here at most u can say hes been denied of motherly love.....dnt say such again plss kk!

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by darmmie2012(f): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
HBD 2 u
Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
[quote author=pyyxxaro post=44395525]Who know the woman when get this pikin

Make dem call am o

Fish won bite her pikin o # I know that kinda Fish, very wicked with sharp teeth cry#
[/qdon He be like say you don high.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report / Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide / Dele Momodu, RMD And Asamoah Gyan Meet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.