Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide (21896 Views)

Okoro Blessing Shares Her Own House / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers / Okoro Blessing Shows Her Duplex House, 8 Years After Ex-husband Threw Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide by ebusnwaoma: 9:56am On May 30, 2019
Etinosa who lashed out at Okoro Blessing over her recent video in which she threatened to commit suicide, called the blogger "an idiot". 

Recall we reported yesterday thatOkoro Blessing who claimed that she was set up by Onye Eze, revealed that she was forced to sign an undertaken and threatened with publishing the video confession she made unless she brings N500K. She further revealed that she wants the world to know what happened before taking her life.

Etinosa who called Okoro Blessing "an idiot", stated that her damage control is quite bad as either she is not listening to her PR manager or doing it all by herself. She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/30/okoro-blessing-is-an-idiot-etinosa-slams-blogger-over-suicide-threat/

Re: Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide by GISTBL0GGER: 9:57am On May 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide by nzeobi(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2019
was it not the same etinosa that went naked in public for 50k.
infact you and okoro blessing are all shameless.

165 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide by tohyorsih(f): 10:17am On May 30, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide by yanabasee(m): 10:24am On May 30, 2019
This stripper/Instagram olosho no suppose the put mouth for matters like this......

Etinosa should go and be stripping for the grams....

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide by itspzpics(m): 10:26am On May 30, 2019
Lol
Re: Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide by LuciferImam: 10:26am On May 30, 2019
We just need one more idiot to complete the cast for Three Idiots.

*spits angry

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide by GodSaklek(m): 10:41am On May 30, 2019
All this Nollywood oloshos, ahawos and gold-digging machines have chance to talk, this one is also talking, calling someone an idiot

8 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide by freemanbubble: 10:41am On May 30, 2019
Okay

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide by Ultimatezlant: 10:41am On May 30, 2019
Etinosa needs help

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide by millionboi2: 10:41am On May 30, 2019
I thought she was just stupid,I didn't know she is stupidly useless.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide by Kayouzka(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2019
She has a point, check my signature
Re: Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide by Izecson3D(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2019
Johnsonoddd100:
See below
U win 2mil, carry am stake again u dey find buyer.. Eh Mr James?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide by Nobody: 10:43am On May 30, 2019
This one too dey talk

2 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide by Surebank1: 10:43am On May 30, 2019
kiss
Re: Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide by Sirpaul(m): 10:43am On May 30, 2019
birds of a feather... idait

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide by tydi(m): 10:43am On May 30, 2019
And you're a nudist.. Mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide by Surebank1: 10:44am On May 30, 2019
Kayouzka:
She has a point, check my signature
ur signature dey correct, i don check am

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide by tydi(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2019
Sirpaul:
birds of the same feather... idait
A feather.. Sir

3 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide by Femeto: 10:44am On May 30, 2019
see kettle calling pot black

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide by ngwababe(f): 10:45am On May 30, 2019
I don't understand. What is she trying to say?

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide by mimilogistics: 10:46am On May 30, 2019
cry
Re: Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide by Nobody: 10:46am On May 30, 2019
You both are idiots. Will do anything for fame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby / Dele Momodu, RMD And Asamoah Gyan Meet (Photos) / Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.