Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,163 members, 7,829,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! (24459 Views)

Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos / See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos / Nigeria Police Force Salary Structure (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by ritababe(f): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2016
obaayo2:

I'm laughing, happy Sunday, how are you?

am just fine dear how parole?
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by armadeo(m): 9:06am On Jun 05, 2016
Why you shouldn't join the police....

Even if you 're in the office the curses heaped on your colleagues on the road will seep down and touch you.
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by Mcowubaba: 9:15am On Jun 05, 2016
teepsee:
If I see myself joining that organization in my dreams, I will wake up and pray and cast that evil away.
Me...
I will immediately travel to Jerusalem and go to the Temple for spiritual cleansing, Nigerian police job will only be my last resort in abject poverty and depression...... I just can't imagine that Uniform on me cheesy.... Those assholees... Corrupt Squad
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by Clinton594(m): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2016
danthamccoy:
You need to learn how to use punctuations properly on your blog op, if it belings to you.

I think you should learn English spellings .
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by Horlufemi(m): 9:35am On Jun 05, 2016
For me to join the police force. I will prefer that all current officers be sacked. Then you can now get new officers trained well.
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by kf147: 10:05am On Jun 05, 2016
A nice write up but let me add something to it.the police officers are not the problem of the NPF,it the Govt.and until the right thing is done,the NP will continue to act the way we see them.The guys are not well paid based on the kind of risk involved,the accommodation is nothing to write about.the worst environment for human inhabitation is the police Barracks because the Govt has neglected it.They is a saying that whom much is given much is expected.you don't expect much from the NP when less has been given.The issue of corruption is a general issues,you that gives is as guilty as the receiver.corruption is individual something.The APC Govt.should try and restructured the NP so that it can serve the masses better.why we don't ask ourselves why is it that whenever our police officers go out for foreign mission they do better than most countries even the world power countries.until the NP stop favoring the north more than other regions the problems will still continues.we need the best hand to handle the affairs of the NP.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 05, 2016
pennytration:
@ lawrenzi, How do i enroll?
u wan join police?

Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by banmee(m): 10:51am On Jun 05, 2016
ritababe:
I will rather join army or air force

Airforce is better. Not just in Nigeria but all over the world. For some reason they treat them better and their standard of living is higher than the other arms of the military.
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by teepsee(f): 11:36am On Jun 05, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Me...
I will immediately travel to Jerusalem and go to the Temple for spiritual cleansing, Nigerian police job will only be my last resort in abject poverty and depression...... I just can't imagine that Uniform on me cheesy.... Those assholees... Corrupt Squad
bro gat no chill. . . . . Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by pcagbaji(m): 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
If you don't want to regret your life you better not join the police because you will meet the contrary I bet you not what the poster is saying will actually work .
Except you are going for asp cadet even if you will still remain handicap because you take orders from the authority which are also found wanting
Until governments start funding the police properly the dream of Nigeria police becoming a better organisation will just be an illusion
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by mranova(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cc: my fiancee. She told me if i should join police she's gone for good.
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
femi4:
You be police?
Maybe
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
Thank you but I'm not interested
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Maybe
maybe how?
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by danthamccoy(m): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
danthamccoy:
You need to learn how to use punctuations properly on your blog op, if it belongs to you.
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by totorimi: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
They wont take us to CBN and NNPC, its Nigeria Police of all places. Police that have been coursed from time immemorial, dirty smelly offices, dmoralized workforce. Noo police is not the place for anybody to wish a fellow Nlander unless government is ready to fund that sector and turn it around. Not just dumping people there.
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by BenjaminToba(m): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
If Police is the last occupation in Nigeria, I will rather die of hunger than to sell my dignity and join Nigeria Police.
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by mikolo80: 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
lawrenceunaa:
op are u a policeman? if no why haven't you enrolled.
I will never join those yeye people
then don't complain when touts and imbeciles join and harass you on the road
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by Kizmilz(m): 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
95% of y'all saying trash about the NPF all applied in the recent recruitment n d funny truth is, y'all didn't make it that's y ya spitting trash. Even tho I applied n I wasn't shortlisted... The Nigeria Police is still my friend smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by Umarmusajalija(m): 11:46am On Nov 05, 2018
Law enforcement officers are never 'off duty.' They are dedicated public servants who are sworn to protect public safety at any time and place that the peace is threatened. They need all the help that they can get.
I. G - officer Jalija, F. B - Umar jalija , T.witter - officer jalija
GOD BLESS NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE.

Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by voicephone: 10:41am On Dec 22, 2021
Join the nigerian police, for what ?i dey crase.
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by voicephone: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2021
Cases are best settled out..without the nigerian police.only GOD knows how many People have died From fear of Being extorted by these Men in black.you tink u r Right reporting a case but they end up draining ur pocket.
mikolo80:
then don't complain when touts and imbeciles join and harass you on the road

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Entrepreneurs Talk Down On 9-5? / My Employer Robbed Me In Broad Daylight! / Another Nigerian Military Officer Distinguished Himself In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.