Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? (933 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do? by chidipupay(m): 11:59pm On Jul 29, 2009
Pls I just need advice from you guy/girl. Pls no rude comments.
I have this girl I am currently dating and I love her so much. But I fear she is too venerable. I believe she is letting her hormones control her so much. Recently I have been doing all I can to please her. I know that she loves me but I feel she just wants to taste the waters because she is still kind of young. She is in 100level in my school. Recently I have been doing a check up on her especially on her fb. There is this particular girl she told me about, then they attended the same church and this girl behaves like a guy and in other words she is a les****. Somehow the girl left the church because of what my girlfriend’s mother told her and also because of the feeling she had and could not express it to her then because they were young then. After like about 8year both of them somehow re-united through fb. Somehow both of them have been flirting on fb and I have been begging my girl that she should not do anything stupid. Because I cannot stand same sex intercourse. Recently I called her to my place and asked to promise me and her family that she will never have sex with a fellow girl. I told her that it is better she does it with a guy than a girl because that is the natural order of creation. Somehow she told me she will not do it. But she doesn’t want to promise because she feels promise is a very big debt. Now the problem is that she will be going to visit the girl next week and if she eventually sleeps with the girl, I know I am going to hate her all the rest of my life. Please what do you guys advice me to do. Should I still keep begging her or allow her to do it and tell her I know about it? I don’t want her to make one of the greatest mistakes of her life.
Re: What Do I Do? by roblance: 12:06am On Jul 30, 2009
what a sad story, no comment bt pray:::and just start fishing at somewhere else
Re: What Do I Do? by blackmann(m): 12:08am On Jul 30, 2009
I too dont know wat to say. let me go think for a while. BRB.
Re: What Do I Do? by Abuzola(m): 12:13am On Jul 30, 2009
How does that affect her ?
Re: What Do I Do? by Kelvinj(m): 12:21am On Jul 30, 2009
Men, girls eh, wen boyz ar all over d place? Wel, itz beta wit a boy dan a girl just give her ma details plzzz.
Re: What Do I Do? by chidipupay(m): 12:29am On Jul 30, 2009
she told me she will not do it. The fact was that when she was in boarding house she did not engage in such a thing. i don't know why now. She might end up not doing it. but my fear is that she is giving this girl green light by telling her she also luvs her. both of them are currently discussing about les***** thing now. i appreciate it because she tells me all what they have been writing but she does not know that i am some how reading the
messages on fb. but i pretend and ask her as if i am doing a follow up
Re: What Do I Do? by blackmann(m): 12:39am On Jul 30, 2009
I guess u shld just pray for her not to go into the act. She attended an all-girl's boarding skool abi? i heard that most female boarding skools have a few cases of lesbianism. maybe ur girl had wanted to try it out, but was ashamed or scared to do so. for her to "somehow" tell u that she will not do it, and to top it up by saying she is not giving u any promise that she won't strongly shows that she is seriously considering the act. Just keep trying to discourage her from it, cos once she starts, she might not be able to stop, and she might later lose her affections for u. and that includes sexually.
Re: What Do I Do? by shayoor(f): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2009
pray 4 her,everything will be well
Re: What Do I Do? by biola44: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2009
amen!
Re: What Do I Do? by olanajim(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2009
How did you know she is a lesbian? Just curious,

By the way, is your girl also Lesbian?
Re: What Do I Do? by rebelious: 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2009
Abeg, drop dat girl shes lose and obviously a transexual. Go for some1 else, cos if she has sex with the lesbian she wont tell you. Think abt this do you want to spend the rest of ur life with a freak?
Re: What Do I Do? by MrWaters: 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2009
Track her down and if she really do it then she's addicted
Re: What Do I Do? by chidipupay(m): 12:50am On Jul 31, 2009
olanajim:

How did you know she is a lesbian? Just curious,

By the way, is your girl also Lesbian?

I do read her post on fb. dat is on my girls inbox on fb since i secretly know her password. My girl is not a les****

hackingisfun:

Track her down and if she really do it then she's addicted

I am still doing some check up on her. I guess she will go to the girls place with her friend. I guess for the remaining day i will try as much as possible not to discuss the matter with her again
Re: What Do I Do? by topup: 1:16am On Jul 31, 2009
If she didn't think there was a possibility that she would sleep with her friend she probably would have been able to promise you that, but I think maybe she is interested in the other girl.

Sad really, the fact that you are begging her that anything is better than another girl. When really nothing should be better than being true to you and only you.

I think that maybe the two of you should go on a break, if she is still going through an explorative stage, because I'm sure remaining with someone who's not sure that they want to be with you isn't good for your psyche, it could be very stressful for you.
Re: What Do I Do? by daduke2k(m): 1:35am On Jul 31, 2009
Its no big deal, she's got her lif 2 live and shes old enof 2 diff bw rite and wrong, ur only job is 2 avert her attention frm lesb by givin her a thorough shagg weh go give am bow leg.
Re: What Do I Do? by olanajim(m): 1:59am On Jul 31, 2009
@poster,
As much as I hate people spying at their patners' private mails etc, I am very reserved when judging in matter like this. If your girl is not a lesbian and you are sure of this, well, caution is the word. You may drive her to become one if you continue to act this way. I really don't know how to handle this. But I can tell you I have a couple of lesbian friends and they are highlyy principled and very persuasive. This may sound strange from me, I have found out that some of them are driven to the act by men.

regarding your girl, she is already going to sleep with the lady. But you can't say of she will have sex with her unless you install a CCTV in her friend's or spy at them. You know this is a silly way to handle such delicate matter.

In my opinoin, you shoud follow topup advice. lesbians don't drop from heaven, they learn the act. If your girl is going to be bisexual, there is nothing you can do about it. Stop begging her and accept the fact that she may eventually do what she want. If you can confirm that she did it, you have the right to terminate the rellationship. begging her will just be like complicating the matter. You can talk to her of find someone who can talk to her. And once she fail to heed the advice, please let her be and find someone who will meet your expectation.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Relationships Rarely Have Happy Endings? / Romantic Wrestling: I Need Tips On How To Play The Game. / A Lady Come Me And Said She Is Interested In Me,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.